No Where Around the Average

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Hello to a new-old thread.

My exercise routine in the past month was inconsistent. Work has taken too much of my time. Now it's the high holidays season and if I can use it to get back in shape, it might help me keep a routine when October is over.

Tonight's workout:
Adventurer L1 for warming up.
MODIFIED dragon slayer: [(20 climbers, 6 push ups, 6 squats)+(20 climbers, 2 pike push ups, 2 pistol squats to the count of 6)+(20 climbers, 2 dragon push ups, 2 shrimp squats to the count of 6)] X5 sets.
I tried to finish Kicker but it was too much so I stopped after low + high turning kicks.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
So tired. I came back from work today at about 7pm and just fell asleep. There's tomorrow and then 2 more vacation days, then 1 day if work and another long weekend.
Will I make good use of it this time 🤷‍♀️

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
The watch button ^__^'
Oh!
Watch button to get notifications for the threads

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Hello again.
I'm somewhat off because of the holidays but, I mostly did general fitness exercises and I did continue Total burn so now I'm done with day 8. For some reason the slow, easier days of that program are harder to continue with than the more demanding aerobic ones. I did days 6 and 8 on level 1 but day 7 on level 3. Oh well.

I hope you all are having a better time than yesterdays.
Bye for now :approve:

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
I find the same with Total Burn. My solution is to make the easy days hard by substituting high knees for the march steps and jumping jacks for the step jacks.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I find the same with Total Burn. My solution is to make the easy days hard by substituting high knees for the march steps and jumping jacks for the step jacks.
I think the slower movements have an important role so I wouldn't want to give them up. But, I definitely feel muscle pains while doing them.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
It's back to work tomorrow and it will be a short week before the last long weekend. After that there are no vacations until spring. We do have another election day off on November 1st so, yay...

Tonight's workout:
Quick warmup.
Warform modified L1 - I did 20 regular lunges and basic burpees.
Total Burn day 9 L3.
Farpoint.
And that's it.

:support:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I wanted to do just a warm up and day 10 of total burn but I will take a complete rest instead. The upper end of my right calf hurt a bit and I don't want to push it.

Last edited:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thank you everyone, my leg feels normal again. Problem is, after sitting in a chair all day and about half an hour before I planned to go home, I made a bad movement and something under my left shoulder blade got pulled or cramped or something.
I came home and went straight to bed but it still hurts. I also decided to take a short cut this morning from the bus stop to the building and I had to get over a fence. It was not low enough to skip over and not high enough to climb but instead of putting my foot on top of it I figured I could just put my leg over it and slide to the other side. It worked but I managed to slightly injure my left thigh (good thing I was wearing thick jeans...).

And that was today. I hope yours was better.
Good night :deepsleep:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Thanks again everyone.
I feel better, mostly because I overslept this morning so I got nearly eight hours of sleep. Good thing most people take their annual holiday this time of year, including my 2 managers so no one cared that I strolled into the office at 11am 🙂
I still need to rest but I'm pretty sure I could go back full force tomorrow.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Having two managers sounds like a nightmare :p
Well, not really. One is my direct manager - the department's and the other is the project manager. The project manager is in his 50's and very laid back. He does cause mess when he is at work though... Asking for a lot of information. A lot of times he's outside on project sites all over the country.

Tonight's workout was short. Just a warm up and day 10 of Total Burn at level 3.

I keep finding check- ins I haven't clicked "Watch" on..

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Chelsea started acting weird Thursday night. Out of balance, short of breath and this went on for about 40 minutes. She threw up at home just before we left for the vet and then seemed to calm down but I took her anyway. Her ultrasound came back okay but they couldn't draw blood. I didn't want them to try again and after another external check the vet said she wasn't in any kind of danger. We got back home, she seems fine and I'll make an appointment for her next week.
I spent most of Friday sleeping and thankfully I was able to sleep last night too. Will keep updating