Hello guys, my name is darma, im from indonesia i am 26 y.o i never do exercise in my life except school p.e
I weight 120kg and height around 175 and gym is expensive for me (300$ monthly wage, 50-75$ monthly gym membership,
Where do i start?? As of today i start exercising foundation light, and is there any guide about what food i should avoid?
All you have to do for weight loss is make a few lifestyle changes, basically as someone else wrote move more and eat less.
I'll give you some tips that helped me cut down my weight from 95 kg to 75kg.
• Drink sufficient amount of water
(as this will make you feel full and eat less portion of food)
• Try to reduce sugar
intake (processed sugar is extremely unhealthy for our body)
• Try to include more Protein
in your meals( Chicken, Egg, Fish, Soy Chunks are all good sources of protein, oats and fruits can help you with the fiber intake.)
• As an Asian myself I understand that Rice is an important part of our life, and we take too much of it, try to cut down the amount of rice
you consume daily.
• Eating fruits
a few hours before taking your Heavy meals may also help you to eat less food.
• Try taking your dinner
atleast 3 hours before you sleep.
• Make exercise
a part of your life.(Even a 5 minute walk everyday will be a good start to your fitness journey)
• Dont starve
to reduce weight as this will lead to other health issues.
• Dont make drastic changes to your life for weight loss as you will end up losing your confidence to reduce weight.
• Try not to skip any meal as you will end up overeating the next meal.
!!Most importantly try to get 7-8 hours
of sound sleep
Hope this Helps.