Physical: 100

thinman

"Be Strong - Be Active - Be empowered."
I watched the first episode last night . . .

Get pumped for this survival of the fittest

Regardless of who you are
There's only one rule:
Get physical and be the last one standing

100 competitors from all walks of life
Who has the ultimate physique?

The real survival of the fittest
Physical: 100 | 24 January, 2023, only on Netflix

I watched it dubbed in English

Ratio Tile

Jedi from Poland
I watched it.

It's basically The Challenge or Ninja Warrior but with 1:1 fights and way too many competitors.

After those 2 episodes I'd say it's OK-ish, but nothing to keep you on the edge of your seat. Maybe things get more interesting in the following episodes, when there is less contestants.

Ratio Tile

Jedi from Poland
Man this show progresses really slow. It took them 3 whole episodes just to finish Quest 1 :sus:
And those random replays start to be really annoying.

You can basically start watching from Ep 4, where things finally become more interesting and the number of participants is narrowed down so you can actually recognize who is who and pick your favorites. I'm really hoping the action will get more intense from now on.

Ratio Tile

Jedi from Poland
Yep, ep. 4 is where the real action starts. From then on it's finally getting intense. The competitions are really interesting. I like the focus on team work, with people fulfilling their roles.

The women in the series are cool.
Definitely. Too bad they are not taken too seriously by other participants, despite the wrestler lady's team beating seemingly stronger guys.

And that little lady who flawlessly built the bridge basically guaranteed her team's win.

And the pink-haired youtuber also showed her worth in Quest 2.5.