Post move profile

NONE

Druid from UK
"Current (that way I never need to update it)"
Hi all, seems to me we don't have badges for events completed, have I missed that? Many thanks for any help.

Solution
We are still "work in progress", new functions are being implemented all the time, you just need to have a little more patience and the forum will be more beautiful than before :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
We are still "work in progress", new functions are being implemented all the time, you just need to have a little more patience and the forum will be more beautiful than before :)

Solution

NONE

Druid from UK
"Current (that way I never need to update it)"
8 months later (which tells you a lot about how much exercise I've gotten post newborn son...), thanks for the reply, Fremen. Maybe the post has been forgotten after a while. I've ticked a few things in my profile (probably forgot a few), but would you happen to know if they will appear with the old square icons ? Somewhere in the profile, or by the post? I like 'em badges, they keep me motivated.

[Edit] FOUND IT! You need to click on the person's name by their post, then click again on their name in the little pop up.

Example for my post: https://www.community.darebee.com/members/none.602/