Profile check-in link bug?

Sif_Shepard

Fighter from the Normandy SR-2
Pronouns: she/her
"ad astra per aspera"
Whenever I click on the 'check-in thread' link on anyone's profile, it'll take me to that link but it also seems to sign me out (however I can just exit that tab and I'll still be signed in). Guessing it's a bug, haven't seen if it's been reported yet or not.

Sif_Shepard

"ad astra per aspera"
Nah, it happens for everyone's link for me, even neilarey's, even my own profile. I am on pc and I use firefox, if that makes any difference.

Sif_Shepard

"ad astra per aspera"
Oh to clarify, the links do work, I can read the threads and everything, but it looks like it signs me out and I can't interact with the thread at all from that link. If I find the link from the checking-in tab or even the Latest Activity/Postings links on someone's profile then that works as normal and shows I'm still signed in. It doesn't actually sign me out, just seems to be a bug.

NancyTree

Valkyrie from The Netherlands
Ah, I see what you mean, it's on my phone too. So it's not that the link doesn't work, but you mean this:

Screenshot_20221022_090858.jpg
And if you click on it you get the log in page. I tested around a bit, and if I click on other buttons, like the community home page, the login button stays, but if I open the hive again by just typing community.darebee.com in my browser (without having logged in again), I'm logged in again.