Question about re-focus challenge.

dontmindlosing

Guardian from Ontario, Canada
Pronouns: he/him
"Challenges completed: 95/147"
Hi Darebee team. The instructions for the re-focus challenge are to look at something 20 feet away for 20 seconds every 20 minutes. Is the intention to do through the whole day? Through the whole work day? For a few designated hours each day? Thank you for your guidance.

Solution
I presume it means whenever you do some near-sighted work/activity, for example you sit in front of a computer, read a book, write a nice letter to your grandmother, whatever keeps your eyes focused on something nearby. The aim probably is to force yoru eyes to focus on something afar, to keep it from getting lazy while looking at something half a metre away from you, at best. You don't need the challenge when you drive a car, do some gardening, hike through the prarie or whatever comes to mind. I'm sure you get what I mean ;)

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I presume it means whenever you do some near-sighted work/activity, for example you sit in front of a computer, read a book, write a nice letter to your grandmother, whatever keeps your eyes focused on something nearby. The aim probably is to force yoru eyes to focus on something afar, to keep it from getting lazy while looking at something half a metre away from you, at best. You don't need the challenge when you drive a car, do some gardening, hike through the prarie or whatever comes to mind. I'm sure you get what I mean ;)

Solution