Serious lifts workout

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
It's 20 secs between sets and probably between the exercises, too. If you feel like you need the rest after 5 sets of one exercise, try 60 or 90 seconds between the exercises.

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
Agree with @lofivelcro . It's 20 seconds after each set; so by default, you will also be resting 20 seconds between each exercise.

As many bicep curls as you can do....
20 seconds rest
As many bicep curls as you can do...
20 seconds rest
As many bicep curls as you can do...
20 seconds rest
And so on
Etc.

I've done this workout and the fun never ends!

broli

Ninja Posts: 111
I have a doubt since it is not specified.

@Shikari Note that "to fatigue" it is not "to failure".
From https://darebee.com/programs/express-tone.html:
Exercises marked “to fatigue” are done until you can no longer do another rep using proper form. Keep going until you feel your muscles tiring. The rep count can be anything from 2 to 40 reps, depending on your current fitness level. If you can only perform an exercise once or twice until fatigue sets in, it’s perfectly ok.

Shikari

Mystic from R'lyeh
"The wind breathes where it wills and you hear its sound, but you don’t know where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit"
Absolutely right. As many as you can do with good form. Then rest for 20 seconds. My point was how to integrate rest time with active time