Shed, Shred and Body Recomposition

Nightg0ddess

Barbarian Posts: 355
Thusday, 10 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 50 & 51

Friday, 11 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 52 & 53

I really struggled the past 2 days, a little more yesterday. I had this headache from hell. Tension headache. I struggled with Day 51 yesterday, and today with Day 53. The headache didn't seem to like me doing exercise at all, especially Day 51 with the High Knees was quite a challenge. I had to constantly wait for it to pass. The headache would come with a bang, and dissappear. I hope it will be fine now. It seems less tonight. It was so bad, I lost sensation on the right side of my face, next to my ear. It took a few hours before I got back some sensation. It happened before, it is so strange - I had trouble with my ear before, so I am not sure why it does that. Tonight I feel okay. I feel more human.

Nightg0ddess

Saturday, 12 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 54, 55 & 56

Instead of going for the walk today, I did and extra day of 90 DoA. There was a light drizzle earlier, and we expect some thunder and light rain this evening. I loved the weather today, and I felt good. There was 140 climbers, so I am feeling this workout. I did struggle a little with it towards the last 3 sets, but I just took long enough breaks, so I could do my best to complete it. My legs had quite a workout today!!!

My mom's friend's son is attending the INBA/PNBA Natural Bodybuilding Olympia in Las Vegas this weekend (I hope I got the name of it right!). I hope he will do well. He put in so much hard work. He could not attend last year due to the lock down and all the restrictions, so he was very happy he could go this year. It is such a huge accomplishment. I am proud of him.

Nightg0ddess

Sunday, 13 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 57 & 58

There was 400 Squats. Oh.... dear... normally, I have no issue with Squats. But regular Squats. Well... I spiced them up with different variations. I hope that was allowed with the program! I did add some narrow Squats, sumo Squats, step up Squats, squat + kick, and my fave borrowers Squats which killed me!!! Haha
:phew:
I was doing alright. But I also realized I have zero goal or dream, just doing my exercises "because I have to do them daily". I feel... I start to focus in a goal. Even if it's as silly as: have pretty legs, get muscular arms, make my butt bigger (ummmm.... definitely not!!) ... it doesn't really matter what my goal is. Just having one, and working towards something will make things easier for me.

I will finish 90 DoA, but after this program I have to focus on something. Really as simple as, going for weight loss for 30 days, and 30 days of working on my arms after that. Just to stay focused. Doing this abundance of different exercises is okay. I don't dislike it, the program itself is great. But I need a goal. To focus on a result maybe. For motivation or inspiration to keep going.

I find it exceptionally difficult to find a reason why I push myself daily. I say it's to be healthier, to lose weight. Yet... what if I do reach that goal... what then?

I think the reason I start with a bang, and quit easily, is because I want to become a better version of me. Yet, I don't have a real end result in my mind. I don't see myself different. I always feel like a fat person. Which... even when I lose weight is sad, I always fall back to gaining weight. Then had no reason to stay thinner. I need to find a "reason" to get to a certain body type ... and have a reason to stay that way.
:blink:
I have to figure that out before I end 90 DoA. What is my short term goal VS my long term goal. What do want to get of this!? What is my real body goal.

Nightg0ddess

Monday, 14 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 59 & 60

It's been extremely hot since just before noon. Luckily, the rest of the week seems like it would be cooler. I didn't struggle too much, although I did feel quite tired during and after my workout. I had minor cramps in my feet and lower legs after the workout. I just took additional Vitamin B, magnesium and potassium, and the cramps went away in a very short time.

I found a ginger cat in the garden this morning, and a dead bird in the back. The bird had no marks, blood or anything on him, so doubt it was the cat. I think it was pure coincidence. There is many crows in the area, so I'd rather put my money on natural causes, or the crow.

Oh... and the stupid Guinea fowl woke me at 6am. I made a scarecrow in front of the window. The bird did a ninja move to get above the scarecrow, but partly behind it to hit the window. So there was no ass, head, beak, wing print on the window... only like dusty outer wings. How he still managed to get to the window is a mystery. I heard more wings and racket, and less impact against the window. I don't want to put a bird/cat alarm or sprinklers here ... because the cats do come past here, from neighbors, and other smaller birds eat at a bird feeder. So my last option would be now an expensive sort of window cover (like those canopy or tent material sort of durable materials) ... I don't know what it's called. Or outer burglar bars. Gosh... burglar bars to keep a fat bird "window crasher" out. 🐦 that is a new one!

Some clouds is coming over now. The day might start to cool down.

SkorpionUK

Sorceress from Germany
"Building good habits"
Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday GIF

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Happy Birthday :fireworks:

Nightg0ddess

Thank you @mavie @Mianevem @Louve Rose @Maly @SkorpionUK @TheLibrarian @Matan @Fremen @PetiteSheWolf

Tuesday, 15 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 61 & 62

Wednesday, 16 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 63, 64 & 65

I did a little bit more exercise this morning. I felt good the past 2 days. The weather was very nice and mild today, so I didn't have any issues.

I decided to do an extra day of exercise today, purely because I ate very wrong. I didn't care about gluten, sugar and so on, but I avoided deep fried foods.

Nightg0ddess

The shrinking program take ages to do... so I took screenshots of my photos. I cheated a little to shrink them to post them here. Haha. There might be something sweet later. Okay, some of the crisps/chips/paaper bites might be fried, but not home fried. My home fried foods would have drenched in oil, so I did avoid that. I didn't have breakfast. This was basically my food for the day. And a slice of avocado for lunch. So overall I didn't eat myself sick today.

Screenshot_20221116-172055_WhatsApp.jpgScreenshot_20221116-172122_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20221116-172116_WhatsApp.jpg

Nightg0ddess

Thank you @Sif_Shepard @BetaCorvi @Froud @HellYeah & @SkorpionUK

Thursday, 17 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 66 & 67
Additional walk 90 mins

I didn't have any issues, the weather was mild and pleasant. My shoulder seems 100% - although I am still a little worried if it was related to gluten or even osteoarthritis. I feel like I am finally able to have less out of breath issues while I exercise - like my endurance and stamina is getting better now. It took significantly longer to get to this point.

There was a small field fire near our house last night, and I took a walk to see what was happening, but it was over very quickly. The fire trucks was there already. Earlier this year we also had a mini fire behind our house. As much as I enjoy a little breeze, the very strong wind, isn't good for field fires around my city. The devastation of plant and animal life, and damage it does to properties, it is heartbreaking!

Nightg0ddess

Friday, 18 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 68, 69 & 70

It is a long day, and getting warmer as the day progress. Luckily I woke up super early, and started my exercise, so I am done for the day. I had zero issues, I liked the variety today. No aches, or pains or any other issues. In the afternoon there will be a power failure again. I dread those, so I also have to finish all my work, cleaning, cooking and everything else before then.

Before I made a little strawberry garden under a net, and they are growing amazingly. Very soon they will be ripe. The peach and lemon tree is looking good too this year. Unfortunately, the persimmon won't grow, and the 10 year+ avocado tree refuse to have fruit. I feel like cutting down the avocado tree! Haha

Nightg0ddess

Saturday, 19 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 71 & 72

Jumping Jacks, push-ups, squats ... I REALLY wanted to add another day, but sometimes you just have to listen to your body. My body wasn't in bad shape, but for some reason I just felt that it was enough. I shouldn't push myself for more. It isn't like I am working on some competition or event. I don't have to exercise until I drop dead! It is something I just start to do when I get used to exercise. Either I hate to exercise, or grow so used to it that I want to exercise until I am fatigued to the extreme. I don't know how to get into a "healty" space. Once I reach this point, it seems I get "exercise suicidal" .... like that point, where I do too much, and stop exercising. This is that bad grey area of exercising for me.

This morning I twisted my left foot slightly, and I had some minor pain for 20 minutes or so. I had to wait until I finish my exercise. Fortunately, it was nothing, and I continued. Slight delay.

Today, I saw the 3 cats that I want. Casper, Scout and Ivy. (*Had to remove links since cats have been since adopted) Cats 1-4 years old, males ... although a younger female of 1 or 2 years is fine too ... Maybe even 2 or 3 cats, is my preference. Which I can't explain. Kittens is adorable, but I think with my personality, I am meant for a little older cat. They will suit me better. Sometimes I put my head on something, and it is set for life. This will happen not in in the next year or two, maybe not even within 3 or 5 years from now. But I am 100% certain, as long as I live, this is bound to happen.... me adopting cats. LOL A dog person wanting cats.... gmfffff.... but seems people around me accepted this. They know I want cats. It is just the timing now isn't good for pets. I live right next to a big house, next to a very busy big road, and I have no air conditioning or solar panels for the electricity to always be on. I mean, I will build a huge catio (I have wood and a crap load of wire and sisal rope to make stuff), but with the current load shedding (power failure) issues, this house isn't right for cats. There is about 6 cats in the area that walks free ... I think I prefer an indoors cat in a house at least 200 square meters large, with a HUGE catio outside. That is just my idea. I will work on my dream.

When you stop dreaming, it is time to die. I still have dreams..... Even though I fail at some, I will hit a few in this life. Same as my exercise goals, I guess.
:grumpy:

I am now waiting for the next power failure at 18 PM. (within an hour). Then again at 2 AM, 10 AM and 18 PM tomorrow (each lasting around 2 hours roughly). It is so annoying. The fridge and freezer, despite being on power surge plugs, dislike this on/off crap! My country sucks sometimes. South African's power failures made my Sh*tlist, officially. My patience has been tempted this last few days with constant dark nights.

Oh, I bought a few new (solar) security lights (Black Friday specials) for around the house, for all the robberies and intruders while we are in darkness. There was mainly 3 spots in the garden I was concerned about.

Then again.... Spiderman MUST be South African. There isn't just one or two of them ... I think we have a few hundred of them around....

Last edited:

Nightg0ddess

Sunday, 20 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 73

I felt a little tired today ... but it was due to the whole power failure issue. Long story, I had to get up just before 2 AM, and then again get up at after 4h15 AM. Woke up at around 3h30 AM due to a mosquito, and 5h40 AM because of a crow making a racket. So needless to say how I felt today. My exercise was a struggle. I rather gave it my all and did only 1 day, instead of more, and it would have been halfhearted if I tried doing more. I might even take a nap later ... and I NEVER take naps during the day. It is very rare. I am waiting for tonight to watch the finale of a short series (like 20 episodes) I have been following. Tonight I will miss the first 30 minutes because of the power failure. And the repeat is next Saturday morning... with my luck the power failure might just be that time too .... normally I miss the repeats too. So I will probably have to watch some of it on online on some other platform.

Nightg0ddess

@SkorpionUK I didn't really like them, but they did play their music on the radio - and there was one "uncensored" radio program at night which played rock and metal, so this was quite funny to hear the song. And when I am upset or angry with someone, that song always comes to mind! I think it always calm my mood. Like my go to song, to put a smile on my face, simply because it is so silly. Sometimes, the songs of that era 80's and 90's was HORRIBLE ... but you can't unhear or forget them.

There is often old things that fascinates me ... even Advertisements.

Nightg0ddess

Monday, 21 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 74 & 75

Tuesday, 22 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 76 & 77

I enjoyed today's workout. Day 75 was a stretch day. Yesterday, there was a power failure at 16 PM and I took an hour walk around a field behind the house, and I might do the same later with yet another power failure. I finished earlier today, because it was warmer today. We have so many power failures, but I don't want to wait for each one to exercise, it is just easier to stick to my routine and do my exercises earlier, knowing I WILL do it then. The walks is nice to do that time. Not earlier, not later, 16 or even at 17 PM is a nice time to walk here.

Nightg0ddess

I was seconds away of posting this last night, when there was a power failure ... last night's post & I will then add today's post.

Wednesday, 23 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 78 & 79

Thursday, 24 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 80 & 81

Friday, 25 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 82 & 83

The last few days went well, but I had a minor issue with my wrist on Day 81. The plank jacks and push-ups was an issue, when I started the workout - my right wrist was slightly swollen the morning. So I took some additional magnesium, and did Day 81 the evening. And that was fine. I had no issues with the other days.

I noticed something odd. I can't eat almonds at the moment. I get hickups and really horrible stomach ache if I eat it. It is super weird. I am sure this is another temp issue. I get these really random "food allergies" more often now. Always something very random. Something I eat often, will suddenly cause me some minor distress. Never the same food. By a day or 3 I will probably be able to eat almonds again. I find it both fascinating, but the almond thing was a little scary to be honest. I am not on Penicillin (which I know has caused me severe issues in the past) nor am I on any medication, except for the normal vitamins I take daily. So I don't know what causes this. I also notiched I am quite sensitive to coffee, sugar, salt and gluten too. I will just be extra careful with foods known to cause allergies this weekend, but I am sure it won't happen again. This is quite a mystery. It also won't be life threatening. It is interesting. Maybe my immune is a little down, although I feel really fine when I exercise.

By the way ... I had to throw away about 8 almonds that way laying outside on the counter after I couldn't eat them, and I just threw them in the garden, randomly. I saw a squirrel searching the area this morning, and he was in a tree watching me later in the afternoon. I didn't even know we had squirrels. I rarely see any here. He and the annoying guinea fowl was like next to each other. Kinda a "nose-beak-touch" moment. It was quite heartwarming to see that. The rat with a tail, and the window crasher .... actually being adorable! Don't get me wrong, I love animals, and I love squirrels, and I love taming guinea fowls and feeding these animals. Although they are considered both as pests. The guinea fowl might cost me a window eventually, and the squirrel might do some damage in the garden ... but it is alright. They joy they also give me does compensate for the negatives.

Saturday, 26 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 84 & 85

Again, no issues. Also not with my wrist. I was able to do these exercises early. It is VERY windy here. Lost a baby tree, and 2 potted holders (luckily plastic) fell from a wall display. I do like the wind, because it cools down the day. Easier to exercise in.

After my exercise, I was going through the garden to see what other damages or issues there was after the wind ... the squirrel came an arm distance from me, at a bird house hanging on a wall next to the side door (or garage / washing area, side of the house). I went to get some peanuts and almonds, and he didn't care about it, he just went over the neighbours electrical fencing, up a tree, and I assume he went to our back garden. Then went to the other neighbours ... though our garden, and he just returned, through our fig tree to find more bird seeds. LOL

We await a power failure within 35 minutes from now. I will have an outdoors barbecue then. Sausage and salad.

Nightg0ddess

Sunday, 27 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 86 & 87

Monday, 28 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 88 & 89

Tuesday, 29 November
90 Days of Action Day - Day 90
:super::completed:

Yesterday was quite diffictult. It was over 30C. Today was also a little difficult. I did my exercises early. There was a power failure at 4am to 5am and I woke up, and couldn't sleep again. So at 5h35 am I did Day 90. I was surprised to realize the program was finished. I did know I was at the end ... and the numbers is quite obvious, but for some reason with life and everything happening, my mind was so occupied with everything else, that when I was busy doing Day 90 I only realized it is the final day!!!
:facepalm:

Well, 90 Days of Action was harder than I expected. I think I expected a very easier or different program. I didn't expect the program to be the way it was. I did enjoy it. I am not sure that I will redo the program, for the only reason being the length. I don't consider myself as someone who stick to something. I often quit. So I am glad I did it within 60 days! I don't think I would have finished it if I had to do it another month! I prefer 2 weeks and 30 days programs. Other than that, I will recommend this for others.

:gstar::rstar::star:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats
:worried:

JohnStrong

Guardian from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

Nightg0ddess

Thank you @Louve Rose @BetaCorvi @Fremen @JohnStrong

Yesterday, I did absolutely nothing. I decided to just have a day of doing nothing.

Then this morning my dad was terribly ill. I have rarely seen my dad staying in bed. It seems it is like a stomach bug, so it might be alright. He is just very weak.

I haven't decided what exercise to start today, but my thoughts impulsively at this moment is:

Blogilates - Stretch Revolution, Stretch Project, Adore the Core - I can do a minute or three of each everyday.
Darebee 30 Days Challenges - Squat Hero / Abs & Core
Darebee Add-on - 30 Days More of Yoga
Darebee Program - Fit December 2022

I will start late today. And I might do the above, or slightly change this.

Nightg0ddess

Thanks @Nanna Io

I did exactly what I said I would ... it was hot, I was soaking in sweat and super hot, felt like fainthing a lot. I decided to redo the Challenges, for the badges.

Day 1: Thursday - 1 December 2022
Blogilates Stretch Revolution (1 minute)
Blogilates Stretch Project (1 minute)
Blogilates Adore the Core (1 min per leg / 2 minutes total)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Add-on Program: 30 Days More of Yoga
Fit December 2022

adore-the-core-august-challenge-high.jpg

The abs one, had 80 crunches, that was the hardest, and doing high knees in the heat. My little mini portable USB air cooler didn't help at all. Being on tiles, didn't help. It was only 26 / 27C today, even the humidity was under 60%, so I have no idea why it felt so hot. I usually sweat while I exercise, but I rarely otherwise sweat under my arms, or my lower legs... and that was today's heat. Sweaty. I hate this weather. Luckily tomorrow will be much cooler, and it will get windy again.

Day 1 was fine. Most the exercises is short ones, like the Yoga, challenges and the Blogilates stretches, so it seems like a lot, but in total it is just a nice workout. With rest I took below 45 minutes.

Nightg0ddess

Day 2: Friday - 2 December 2022

Blogilates Stretch Revolution (2 minute)
Blogilates Stretch Project (2 minute)
Blogilates Adore the Core (2 minutes)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(everything above was on #2 / Day 2)

It is windy again, so it helps to cool down the heat a little. Its not exceptionally hot this time of year, but I don't do well in heat when I exercise. I had some dizzy spells this morning, but I didn't faint. Probably low iron, although I take daily supplements for it, and the minor dizziness daily stopped for quite some time. But in heat ... well, I will just have to endure it for now. I didn't have issues with the exercises. I did the Blogilates exercises for 2 mins each - I can adjust this time daily as I need to, which is nice.

Nightg0ddess

Day 3: Saturday - 3 December 2022

Blogilates Adore the Core (1 minutes)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

I felt quite greatful that the exercises was "calmer" - like 20 minutes meditation (Yoga program) and seated leg raises and flutter kicks, and the squats and ab challenges was fine too. I feel a little bit under the weather.

My dad is still in bed. He is doing okay, but whatever he has, seems me and my mom didn't get it, yet we both feel slightly blue. Last night I had a runny nose, my eyes were tearing up constantly, and I went to bed earlier. This morning my shoulders and upper back closer to my neck, feels sore and stiff. Slight headache, constant dizziness .... but I assume I won't get "sick" just whatever type of flu my dad got, I might skip the worse. I already feel okay. And I felt well enough to exercise. It is just this headache and dizziness that is a little uncomfortable, but it is busy passing already.

There is power failures again soon (in 20 minutes from now) - I am so tired of them, but they will only increase. Nothing we can do about it in my country. I want to try my hand at weaving something. My main goal is to make a bench with weaving, or weaving/mecrame/crochet ... whatever it takes. I think those rope benches look super cool. How hard can it be to make!? I can crochet, knit, do beading, do basic sewing, so weaving should be super easy.

Like this, it look super easy to make (except maybe the cat bed I will be better making a square version instead of round):

NOT MY PHOTOS!!!!! just ideas I would love to try.

4cb63cb1f2285e3bcbfc2ae3b57d2427.jpg1a9db7b9acf64dac16319f75c588ffe1.jpga17c178b9daae12dd8f658c674c21afb.jpg83fef2627ef15c48edb0cf0663627e2e.jpg

As soon as I make my own versions, I will post them. I will start with small projects first.

Nightg0ddess

Day 4: Sunday - 4 December 2022

Blogilates Stretch Revolution (2 minute)
Blogilates Stretch Project (2 minute)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(all of the above exercise on Day 4 / #4)

I had no issues again. Both my parents is sick, my dad is doing better, but last night my mom got the stomach flu too. So far, I am still healthy, and was able to do my exercises in one go. I took 5 minute breaks before starting Fit Christmas. I actually felt quite good today, and helped my parents out a little, so they could just rest.

Awaiting the 3rd power failure of the day to start in a matter of minutes. I wanted to go for a walk, at 18 PM, but it is very windy here, and not a pleasure to be outdoors. Hopefully the power will be back on just after 20 PM, then there is a next one at midnight again, most likely.

Nightg0ddess

Thank you @Nanna Io

My parents seems okay, they say they feel slightly weak, but otherwise up and almost 95% okay again. I was very lucky not to get sick!

Day 5: Monday - 5 December 2022

Blogilates Adore the Core (1 minute)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(all of the above exercise on Day 5 / #5)

The day went well again, scissors, butt kicks, plank rotations, shoulder taps. I had no issues with my workout. It was around 23C today, quite pleasant weather for me. I still have that minor issue with my shoulder. Like the pain (no, not pain .... a slight "sensitivity") is here to stay, it seems. I am really scared it is the start of ostearthritis, but then again - if it is, so be it. I will just deal with this as time goes on, see if it becomes worse, or stay the same. I struggle not to sleep on my right side. And it doesn't seem that heat, cold, exercise, stretching, vitamins (like magnesium) help in any way. It doesn't get better, it doesn't get worse. So, I might use dumbbells again next month.

The time is flying by quite quickly the past few days. I put up a mini Christmas tree with more fairy lights than anything else. I wasn't going to do decorations this year, but I guess, I did have some lights, and instead of just putting it up a window or sliding door, or stuffing it in a large vase or bottle, wraping it around the small plastic tree seemed like a good idea. It makes the living room look warm and cosy. I have a lot of fairy lights in my bedroom (battery ones, for the power failures) - but I actually rarely use them. Yesterday, I put on a face mask while there was a power failure, and just lay back and relaxed.

Today, I mostly did cleaning inside the house. I haven't started with any macrame or weaving yet.

Nightg0ddess

Day 6: Tuesday - 6 December 2022

Blogilates Stretch Revolution (2 minutes)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(all of the above exercise on Day 6 / #6)

So the day started normally. Squat Hero and Fit December both had squats, while 30 Days More of Yoga was meditation. So I did it early, started around 6h20 AM, because it is a warmer day, I got up early. And I had plans to go do some shopping. All went well, I felt fine. Had a hard boiled egg and cup of strong black coffee for breakfast. All was well, I felt fine.

At 9 AM drove to a shop, walked around, felt fine. Did my little bit of shopping for specific items. Felt fine. Got into the car to go to a different part of town ... I didn't feel fine. I felt like I had motion sickness, and dizziness, and extreme nausea, and stomach aches and cramps. I decided to rather go home. It was HELL driving home. Maybe a 8 km drive felt like the longest stretch possible!! Each kilometer I felt worse. I was actually scared I could pass out while driving ... but I was "okay" and didn't have to stop along the way. Got home, took some syrup which ease the stomach, and some other black broth (some plant based medication, you mix with water and drink, I can't recall the name) which also help to ease the stomach. And I went to the bathroom, had normal bowel movement - no diarrhea. I felt okay like 10 minutes later, just standing still - no fast movements for the dizziness. Decided to only take Vitamin B and magnesium, no other vitamins for today. Got in the car again (I felt fine to drive) ... but gosh, the drive to a pharmacy nearby (like 3.2 km back and forth) was HELL again! Went to the pharmacy, got pills for the nausea. The woman told me to drink a lot of fluids, and rest! Apparently, this is the Noro Virus. I just have a mild version. Nothing like what my parents had! I had a little leg ache (below my knees), then arm ache (like shoulders, neck, arms), then headache, then dizziness, constant nausea - but no vomit, and no diarrhea, which was odd. The leg pain, arm pain and stomach ache was never similtanously - like they took turns where to cause mild pain!!! ODD!!! Took a pill for nausea, went home. Driving was again the WORST!!! But it is a shorter drive back. 2.1 km to get there, 1.1 km to drive back, 2 traffic lights inbetween. When I got home, I had to sit, and the nausea eventually eased, the dizziness got less, no pain, no other issues. At 16 PM there was a power failure, I ate potato salad (mostly yogurt, little mayo and mustard powder), I also ate gerkins and some leechies. I had some coffee again. No issues. Tested my mortality - ate some cheese too!!!! So as fast as I got sick, I was fine again!!!!

I would say I was sick for less than 6 hours. I feel fine right now, I can maybe even exercise again. Although I won't test my luck!!!! I think it is best to just sit, relax and give my body a little rest tonight, maybe even go to bed early. Gosh. What a weird day!!!

Nightg0ddess

Day 7: Wednesday - 7 December 2022

Blogilates Stretch Project (2 minutes)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(Sorry, no links. Due to power failures up to just over 5 hours, I have to upload via my cellphone).

I had no issues again. I felt almost 100% good. Just had minor dizziness when I walked around the garden this morning. My stomach was a bit sore, and my legs after the workout. I suppose it is due to my health, although I "felt" fine. I can't imagine that a stomach-puke bug just vanished into thin air! I assume that is why I still get the dizziness. Lingering somewhere in my system.

There was a squirrel in the garden. Female, I assume. I gave her some peanuts. A small hawk harass her daily. I feel sorry for her, since almost a year ago a hawk took my 40-something year old tortoise. My tortoise was partly blind from old age, but still rocking. I miss her often.
IMG-20221207-WA0006.jpg

Nightg0ddess

Day 8: Thursday - 8December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(all of the above exercise on Day 8 / #8)

Day 9: Friday - 9 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

(all of the above exercise on Day 9 / #9)

I am going crazy with the extreme power failures here. I forgot to post, because you have to work around the time the electricity is on, and then when you have time to sit down and relax, the internet is down - fiber, ADSL, WIFI and even mobile data! It is crazy!! It is the summer holidays here - and now you have to plan to just keep your sanity. There is a HUGE difference to go on a hiking trip and stay in a tent without electricity VS staying at home without electricity. It just isn't right. And they say the worse is yet to come. Tomorrow I can finally start my weaving/macrame project(s). I also feel I should do something with my leftover air drying clay. They also predict some hail, thunder, rain, strong wind ... but I will first see if that really happens. I don't always believe everything the weather predicts lately. Especially when it comes to storms - they rarely happen here. So, I suppose I will stay indoors until Monday. Perfect to get a few things done - and ignore the power failures.

I did okay with the exercises the past 2 days. I got a little out of breath this morning (high knees, butt kicks, march steps), but no issues otherwise. For maybe 40 minutes yesterday afternoon I had brief nausea and dizziness, but luckily after that I experienced no other issues. Normally, squats is one of my favourite exercises, but I feel, my lower legs feels weak quickly. I am sure this will pass, but I hate that feeling. I really want to include walking or jogging in my exercise routine again, in the near future.

Nightg0ddess

Day 10: Saturday - 10 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

I really enjoyed today's More of Yoga flow. I did it for much longer. Squat hero wasn't my favourite. But Fit December was 50-50 enjoyable. There was push-ups! I didn't have any problems, all was easy to do.

The day got quite warm. Around 30C - windy at lunch time, and then ... without prior notice, the electricity went off an hour earlier (due to the power shortages) ... it wasn't too inconvenient, since I was prepared for it to happen. Took a cold shower a little earlier, and I am waiting now for the thunder and rain ... which I will see if it will happen tonight. There is no wind now. It is just hot right now. Almost 18 PM. It is quite dark outside. Cloudy. Can't wait to see if there is a mini storm or not, on its way.

I didn't bother with eating much today. Had a banana for breakfast, and had a hamburger bun just now, with some salad stuff on it (leaves/greens, cucumber, tomato, olives, pesto, and raw zucchini and mushrooms, what I could find in the fridge) - I was just lazy. With all the power failures and heat I didn't care to make food. Just going to have some coffee soon, then my day is done. Will be watching some movies/series ... if the thunderstorm isn't too bad.

Nightg0ddess

Day 11: Sunday - 11 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

No thunder, no rain, no nothing. I waited in vain. Maybe tomorrow the weather might change. It was 31C today, but mostly cloudy. An abundance of power failures ... and a loooOOOOng power failure coming from 20 PM to after midnight later. I dread that.

I had a fine morning with exercises. The Squat challenge was the hardest of all the exercises. I felt okay, despite the heat.

For the Christmas Ornaments I will pick 4000 Punches / 1000 Side Kicks / 2000 Jumping Jacks. This time I don't have the strength for burpees haha. And I won't pick push-ups. The exercise I finish first, will be what I pick for the tree, I suppose. I might just start tonight after 20 PM since I won't have much else to do then.

0/4,000 punches
0/1,000 side kicks
0/2,000 jumping jacks

Nightg0ddess

Day 12: Monday - 12 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

500/4,000 punches
400/1,000 side kicks
400/2,000 jumping jacks

21000 steps

I am beyond tired. Fatigue, sore, sleepy ... doesn't even begin to describe how I feel right now. This morning there was a power failure, I got up before 6 am to put on some hot water. Did most the exercises, except side kicks and Fit Christmas. I took a shower, and impulsively I went to the mall at 8am, and did some Xmas shopping. After 10 am I walked back home, which was only just over 3 km. I was quite hot, and my legs was already tired. I did the rest of my exercises before 13 pm. Then there was another power failure at 14 pm. My feet is sore, my lower legs (or everything below my knees - not my kneest itself) is really sore. I decided to walk a little again in the neighbourhood after 15 pm - although there was thunder before that! It is at last a little cooler after a few days of heat.

By the way. We had a huge thunderstorm with a lot of rain from 19 pm to 22 pm last night. Strong wind too. Hectic weather!! I love it.

At 18 pm I walked a little again - but a much shorter distance. Now I can't walk anymore! I need some rest! Haha

I still can't decide which Christams ornament to pick for the Darebee challenge .... Mmmmh.