Shed, Shred and Body Recomposition

Nightg0ddess

Barbarian Posts: 356
Day 13: Tuesday - 13 December 2022

Blogilates Stretch Revolution (2 minutes)
Blogilates Stretch Project (2 minutes)
Blogilates Adore the Core (2 minutes)
Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Add-on Program: 30 Days More of Yoga
Fit December 2022

3000/4,000 punches
900/1,000 side kicks
1480/2,000 jumping jacks

Day 14: Wednesday - 14 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

4000/4,000 punches
1000/1,000 side kicks
2000/2,000 jumping jacks

Hardest exercises the last 2 days:
  • Day 14 - jump squats (Squat Hero Challenge)
  • Fit December (push-ups)

I won't say I struggled any of these two days, but today I had the push-ups and jump squats that was a little harder. I finished the Xmas Decoration challenge ... but I am still unsure which decoration to pick ... it will be a rather impulsive choice, right before I post!!!

Tomorrow morning I will be getting new automatic garage doors. All my life I was used to manual garage doors. I will be quite happy to just push a button. Sometimes, this is things we grow accustomed to, and you don't really know the luxury of the other. Although I have had automatic garages at an ex-bf's house, or AirBnB and so on, this is the house I have been at the longest at. It is quite something huge for me.

I haven't had any issues or problems, or aches or pains. I just feel tired. But I think its because of the heat, rather than anything else. I feel my health itself is optimal again - or as optimal as it can get! LOL

There is still 3 power failures (of over 2 hours) daily so far. This is a grim situation here. I live in an older, larger house, so no solar power. I might not even bother to get any, since I will be moving into a new house within 6 years from now (4.5 to 6 years - give or take), and my main goal will be to get a house with existing solar power - for back-up at least. There is no way, our electricity shortages will be fine by 2027 / 2028 or even by 2030. I just see darkness ahead. I don't feel positive about anything here. So my positivity has to come from within. That is why I focus on my health so much right now. I believe if I exercise, my mental health will be better, and I will be more positive to build a better future for myself. Even if I do die sooner ... I think it is important to at least "feel" happy, although things around you isn't that great. So far, exercise has improved how I feel daily, at least by 65%. The other 35% I will contribute to Vitamin B, and less red wine! LOL

Nightg0ddess

Day 15: Thursday - 15 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Picked - 2000 jumping jacks for the Xmas decorations challenge
(since I have a longer nickname, I assumed, it would be an easier fit on the banana!!!! I was right. LOL)

It was over 30C here today, with a power failure from 4 AM to after 6 AM, and people coming to install a new garage door, I had to do my exercise, washing and cleaning all between, when the power got back on around 6h13 AM to about 8h54 AM when the people arrived. I managed to get everything done!! I had no problems with all of my exercises, I enjoyed some sitting punches and reverse crunches (Fit Christmas). The heat only started at around noon. Or, that is when I started disliking the day! At least everything was done for the day. I didn't do much this afternoon. The next power failure start at 20 PM, so I have to finish everything again before then. Sigh. It is really annoying.

Nightg0ddess

Day 16: Friday - 16 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Day 17: Saturday - 17 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

We had extended power failures since yesterday. So there is 3 power failures each day. 2 is over 2 hours long, and the 3rd one is over 4 hours long. It means I will miss BOTH the big Soccer World Cup final matches this weekend. I feel quite offended by this. It was something I was looking forward to watch this weekend. I also missed half of both previous matches earlier this week. Anyway ... it is, what it is. Staying angry isn't worth it.

Yesterday there was supposed to be heavy rain, possible flooding, thunderstorms ... but we got good softer rain for a short period of the day. Both rain water tanks is filled to the top. And we normally don't get rain in summer in my city. So this was nice. But no thunderstorms and flooding in my area. I did my exercise earlier yesterday, without any issues.

Today, I did my exercises at 9 AM (power failure was 8h25 AM to 12h12 PM). It was still cooler, until around 10 AM, the heat came. There is occationally clouds and wind, otherwise it is still hot. We got a strange summer, but bearable so far. I also had a smooth workout today. No problems doing anything. I had slight back pain, but when I done some punches, I felt better - maybe after warming up a little.

Nightg0ddess

Day 18: Sunday - 18 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

When I woke up, I felt quite tired, and sore. Both my shoulders felt sore. I didn't do my exercises immediately, I felt I had to wait for the pain to be a little less. My arms felt heavy to lift. I took the maximum dosage of magnesium after I had breakfast. I did start to feel better. We have very long power failures here ... so I did my exercises a little later. At 10h30 I did More of Yoga first ... it was 25 minutes of meditation. I decided I needed that to calm down a little!!! Afterwards I did the rest, Fit Christmas had squats, so I was happy with that! All of my exercises went quite well. It got warmer and warmer, but fortunately I finished before the heat came. After that, with the heat, I feel extremely tired and sleepy. My parents said the same, they feel very sleepy and tired today.

We have an extended power failure 16 PM to 20h30 PM. The final of the Soccer World Cup is at 17 PM ... I miss the whole match!!!! Heartbreaking!!!
:crawl:
Should I laugh or cry!? Or do both!! Anyway.... that is that.
:muahaha::tearz:

Nightg0ddess

Day 19: Monday - 19 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

I didn't have a great morning. When I woke up, I had some earache (warm, almost numb around my ears - and the side of my face), dizziness/vertigo, headache, sores on my tongue, extreme fatigue, pain in my shoulder, neck and arms. The pain in my shoulders was the worse, I struggled to lift my arms the first hour of waking up, and if I moved too fast, or look up or down too fast, I had extreme nausea. My blood sugar levels was normal, but my blood pressure was a little low, but close enough to the normal range. For some reason, I took additional B9 (folic acid) and my regular other vitamins. The pain and everything went away later the morning (maybe after an hour of taking my vitamins I already felt 50% better), and I did my exercises much later than usual. I am sure it is that anemia deficiency issue again (maybe related to gluten). The folic acid I stopped taking. But now I will take it for a while, and see what happens.

I feel 98% okay tonight. The shoulder pain is practically gone. Maybe just my tongue tip that is slightly sensitive. And the dizziness / vertigo is still there - but not as bad as this morning. It don't cause nausea anymore.

I had no issues with the exercises, but I just did everything slower, because everything starts spinning with fast movements! My stomach hurt a little after the exercises, but I think it was related to stress because all the symptoms I had this morning gave me quite a scare. I am not worried anymore. After thinking about it, I am sure it is anemia again. It could have been because I stopped taking B9. Which is a weird one!

Well, I will go to bed soon. And I am sure I won't feel that bad again tomorrow morning! Got a brand new bedding. I should sleep like a baby .... or a Queen tonight!

PS. I did want to participate with the Snowball fight, but the way I felt yesterday, and today, I skipped it. Pity.

Nightg0ddess

Day 20: Tuesday - 20 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Day 21: Wednesday - 21 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Yesterday was okay. No major issues. I felt better. Still felt fatigued, but everything was nearly over - except a sensitive mouth. I cut out coffee and some other foods, I figured would do more harm than good - also like citrus, diary, gluten, red meat and so on. I did eat grapes. I figured they never caused me issues, and I had lentils and spinach, avocado, and sweet potato. Strange day. The exercises I did quite early, at 7 AM. There was a power failure (we still got 2 to 3 each day), so I woke up early. No issues with the exercises.

Today....
Well, all my pain is miraculously gone within a very short time, due to folic acid B9. Yup, that persistant shoulder pain ... folic acid was the culprit it seems!! It is 32C today, and I could do my exercise in the late morning, before noon, without issues! No dizziness, vertigo, headaches, shoulder/arm and neck aches, or any of the issues. No mouth ulcers, earache and so on. I feel good, to be honest. I really just feel great. This afternoon I will go for an additional walk, when the sun isn't so bad. I don't mind the sun today, but I have very pale skin, so I will burn to a crisp, get sunburnt and peel 8 times before I get a tan! So I will avoid full sun! We have a next power failure at 16 PM, so I will go walk after that.

Nightg0ddess

Day 22: Thursday - 22 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Day 23: Friday - 23 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Yesterday was hot. Today was quite pleasant weather. I had no issues with my exercises, on both days. I didn't do any additional exercises, I got too busy.

I finished all my cleaning (every corner of the house for dust or dirt, had to move all the furniture away!). It is the toughest thing for me to do during summer, just before Xmas, but it is something my mom tought me to do. So, I felt I had to go through with it. It wasn't dirty and very little dust behind furniture, compared to other years, I think I cleaned a lot this year. Also, I got new beds earlier this year, and they are much lighter to move than the previous beds. And also I removed some long haired carpets (for summer), so the sofas and couches moves easier too on the tiles, than they did on carpets. Everything felt "easier" to do this year, although I took longer ... or I got slower! The time just seem to pass by very quickly.

Nightg0ddess

Day 24: Saturday - 24 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Day 25: Sunday - 25 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

I really enjoyed both days. I think it is maybe after I started taking the folic acid, and the minor pain or discomfort I had before, is gone, I feel everything just seemed "easier" to do. Not that anything is difficult to do, but just when your body feels good, the exercises also feels better to do. I was a little worried that I would not do my exercises today. Mostly because it being Xmas.

By the way ...

MeRrY cHrIsTmAs EvErYoNe!!!
:star::rstar::gstar::rstar::star:

(who celebrates)
I had a quiet weekend with my parents. It was just a nice peaceful weekend so far. I feel relaxed. I didn't do any additional exercises, and didn't leave the house much. I was outside yesterday, for a short while, and saw a Heron (bird) sitting on one of the highest tree tops in the area. It was too far to get a good photo, but it was amazing to see it. The wind occationally blowing him, so he would open his wings and swing back and forth. I just took this weekend to appreciate what I have. It was a different Christmas this year. Peaceful.

The week ahead will be a lazy one too, for me. Except for my exercises ... I will not be doing much of anything. Meditating mostly. LOL Recharging ... for 2023.
:bigsmile:

By the way ... I got something very cool as a gift this year - a light, that can last up to 3 full days before it needs recharging. It is super bright, lights up quite a large room or area - for reading, and even doing work that needs good light. It is not super heavy or big either, just a decent size and weight . We didn't have power failures today, but we will get one tomorrow at 14 PM to 16h30 PM again. I really appreciate this light. It is something so useful with the neverending loadshedding in South Africa! At night I feel so unsafe, and this will make me feel more at ease.
:blackout:

Nightg0ddess

Day 26: Monday - 26 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Day 27: Tuesday - 27 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

My shoulder pain is completely gone. I am very greatful it wasn't osteoarthritis, or something similar. I will be able to do exercises with weights again from next month! I still feel a little tired and sleepy daily, but I assume folic acid (just like my lack of iron used to be) will take some time, maybe a few weeks before I fully recover. I won't say it makes my exercises harder, but I just feel it takes more out of me to start my workout. Once I start, I am fine.

I enjoyed yesterday's whole day (I did everything in the sequence I put it up here) - with short breaks between everything and Fit December. Today was maybe a little harder, because I never ate a proper meal yesterday. I snacked on leftover meat, and chocolates. So this morning I was really hungry, but did my exercises, and I felt a little lethargic. And as it got hotter during the day, I felt even more sleepy. I can't wait to sleep tonight!

Nightg0ddess

Day 28: Wednesday - 28 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Everything was great to do today. I enjoyed Squat Hero and Fit Christmas. The day started cooler, it was pleasant weather while I did my exercises, but became much warmer than they predicted. It was supposed to rain tonight, but I am not sure if that will happen. It is cloudy, but still warm. And the electricity will go off any minute now.

Tomorrow I will leave the house very early, so I won't have time to exercise in the morning.

Nightg0ddess

Day 29: Thursday - 29 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Another power failure is about to start within a few minutes.

I did my exercises around 6h15 AM, and only left later at 8h54 AM. I wanted to leave earlier, but decided to rather leave a little later. It was a good decision. The morning was cooler, and pleasant. The day got very hot after 11 AM. And very windy after noon. Unfortunately the next few days will get even warmer!

I do love my programs and challenges, but I will do something harder in January. More cardio maybe. I think I actually gained some weight in December ... I don't want to check! LOL

Nightg0ddess

Day 30: Friday - 30 December 2022

Squat Hero Challenge
Abs & Core Challenge
Fit December 2022

Basically everything ended today, except Fit December. I already did everything previously ... So there is no badges for me today (although I could claim the challenges this time).

Last night, I woke up at 2 AM, decided to run my update of my phone. Went back to sleep at around 3:25 AM. Only got up by 8 AM. It is around 29C today. It was supposed to be warmer, but luckily the wind is cooling down the heat a little. Until next Monday we have warmer weather in the 30's. I did my exercises early. More Yoga was only meditation, Fit December had some push-ups. They were quite sore to do, I woke up with a sore right wrist. I am sure it is gluten related. I have been eating ... well, butter biscuits, hamburger rolls, little gluten in sausage meat, gluten in spices, and gluten in all kinda snacks. So this is my own fault! I deserve to be in pain!!!
:imp:

I was looking at the new programs. They look awesome. I have 1 day to still decide. I also want to add High Gear, the Olympian to my 2023 list to complete. And Military Fit+, 30 Days of Strength and a heavier kettlebell with the Guantlet - later in 2023. January and February is still the hottest months of the year, but I do feel I should do cardio programs next. More jogging, jumping. But I don't know if I am ready for High Gear's Burpees after gaining some weight again!!! LOL Choices, choices.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Happy New Year
:fireworks:

Nightg0ddess

@Fremen & everyone... Happy New Year - may 2023 be a good year! :fireworks:

Day 31: Saturday - 31 December 2022
Fit December 2022

Well, I did just that today. Was a very lazy day. But I ended my December, pleased that I was able to stick to my programs, without quitting. That is all that counts. It is still 4 hours before midnight in my country.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried:

Nightg0ddess

@Mianevem @Fremen Thank you!!! :perfect:

I still didn't start any exercise Program today ... I can't decide between the 2 new programs or anything else I haven't tried before, or re-doing something I liked (which means I am OPEN to ANY program at the moments!!!). I walked a lot today, about 3 hours of fast walking around a dam behind the house (3 different walks, because it is 35C here today! Very high UV, wind currently 24 km/h, no clouds, Humidity 31%) I think I might get sunburnt, red and peel a little. I don't mind. It is when I feel like fainting when I dread summer. But because I took my folic acid, Iron, magnesium and all other Vitamin B's - I had no issues. I felt okay walking in the heat without the dizzy spells. This is a positive sign for me. I also didn't feel sleepy nor tired today. That right shoulder is fine for weights/dumbbels/kettlebells now.

I really don't know if I should start something tonight, or tomorrow morning!!
:worry:

My idea is:

AM:

• A 30-day Darebee Program (THIS IS DIFFICULT TO PICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (level 3, 4 or 5)
  • I prefer 35 to 60 mins on the Health Walker too. (not more than 3-4x per week to give my feet a rest, I get blisters easily!!)
  • A warm up (I like #1 intermediate OR #2 advanced ) OR Stretches OR Yoga OR 5mins Jump Rope OR leg exercises (My fave 532-legs)
  • A Darebee 30-days Challenge (Abs, arms, legs, or full body maybe)
(ALL OF THE ABOVE BELOW 90 mins in total)
(I don't mind Cardio, or HIIT, or anything else, with or without equipment: dumbbells, kettlebell, sandbag, jump rope, arm/leg weights (0,5kg = 4x of them, or 2 pairs, not very heavy!), a box/elevated exercises and so on)

PM:
  • Something with dumbbells (or a sandbag, or strength involved)
(My sweetspot is dumbbells 5kg, or a sandbag below 13KG)
(ABOVE BELOW 40 mins in total)

I can't really decide which Program to pick. I am so indecicive. I want the WORSE, HARDEST, BIGGEST CHALLENGE ... like a Spartan workout for 30 days. The ultimate fitness, weight loss, strength ... and everything else. No real goal than to just do the MOST to make myself so tired and lose so much weight, that I will FEEL THE BURN daily, and get more fit. To do something I never thought I could do! Maybe NOT the Military Fit+ Program ... that will be my goal in August of 2023.
:muahaha:

In 2023 I want to push myself to my limit. Out of my comfort zone. To the MAX. Lose weight/fat. And be at my fittest I have ever been by December 2023.
:super:
In 2024 I want to maintain my weight, and focus on more toning and strenght.

*I don't mind if any BEE's give me advice, recommend me a program(s) or challenges. Like I said, I have no real goal - more than giving 110% or more this year.

Nightg0ddess

Well, I decided not to exercise the last 2 days. I feel disappointed, and also, it was the right choice to probably take a short break. It was up to 35C here. Very hot. I just decided to walk more, at times when the weather was little more tolerable. Around 3 hours each day. The wind is starting to come up now, and within 2 to 4 hours we might get rain, and 2 cool days of around 21C which will be VERY welcome! I decided to start my exercises tomorrow.

At the moment I thought I would do:

After walking up: Yoga (either one of the programs, or random Yoga workouts from Darebee)
Before 9am: Power HIIT
Before 11am: 8 Weeks to 5K

I think doing this combination would just be about right for me. I can always pick a challenge or two too.

Nightg0ddess

I STILL don't know what Program to do............................................
:tearz:

Yes, my fear has become a reality. I know when I stop exercising for a few days, due to "taking a day or two break" ... it is super difficult to restart exercising, or get my head in the right place!! Gosh. This is hell. I DON'T know WHERE to start this year!!!!!!!! I DON't know WHAT to do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, just because I felt this way - I did randomly do: (simply just to re-start exercising):

• Power HIIT
  • 8 Weeks to 5k
  • Better Legs Challenge
  • Power Punch Challenge
  • Wall Sit Challenge
  • Daily Kicks Challenge
  • Hollow Hold Challenge
- all Day 1

Ugggh.... I didn't love it, I didn't hate it. It just "felt wrong" combined! I do want to do Power HIIT the most of all the programs, but for some reason, right now, today, it didn't feel good, as I expected it to be. And I can't tell what my body needs me to do right now. I can't even think what other Program to add to Power HIIT.

I can't seem to find any form of balance or structure for January. And when I did the abundance of exercises, it felt overwhelming ... like nothing felt right. Nothing made sense to what I did.

I deeply regret not doing a new Program since 1 January ... I think that was my biggest mistake. Once I break a routine I find it extremely difficult to make a new decision and sticking to it. Especially since it isn't a Monday, or the start of the month - like a sort of "phobia" or "disorder" where I broke my habit, and I just can't make a choice to commit to something (like a new Program).

Tonight, I will do some meditation, stretches, and just try to clear my mind, thoughts, and everything .... just do my best to make a choice on a Program (+ Add-on), and then stick to that decision tomorrow, no matter how hard it will be for me to start. LOL FML
:panic::crawl:

Nightg0ddess

A few days passed... I still haven't picked a fixed program, but I do exercise daily.

Friday:
  • 45 minutes health walker
  • 15 minutes Abs (random exercises)
  • 20 minutes random resistance band exercises (with handles) red band.
  • 25 minutes Yoga
  • 15 minutes meditation

Saturday:
  • 2 hours walk (around a park, in the area, steep hills and downhill too)
  • 60 minutes health walker
  • 10 minutes jump rope
  • 20 minutes Pilates Reformer band exercises
  • 30 minutes meditation

Sunday:
  • 5.5 hours walk (mountain trail)
  • 30 minutes Yoga workout (slow movements)
  • 30 minutes meditation

Monday:
  • 6 hours walk (outdoor trails, uphill and downhill, climbing and VERY hot in the sun)
  • 35 minutes Health Walker
  • 10 minutes jump rope
  • 20 minutes band workouts (mostly used the blue and red bands)
  • 15 minutes stretches
  • 20 minutes dumbbells exercises
  • .... still have to do my 30 minutes meditation

So, it's been random, my feet and legs is REALLY sore after today. It hurts on the bridge of my feet, and just above my knees more on the back of my upper legs, and the front of my leg below my knees. I think I just walked too much, and especially today. And it has been really hot here. My weight stays on the higher side, so I am not sure what is happening. I will just weigh myself less, and focus on my health rather than on a number. How I feel is more important. Getting stronger, and fitter is also more important.

I feel much better, since I felt so negative last week. Although I probably walked "too much", I also think I just needed it to get everything out of my system.

Tomorrow, I might just do upper body, arm and back exercises, most likely with weights and bands. I think my legs need to rest for at least a day!!!! I have no blisters, but the skin under my big toes is very sensitive. It might peel, and also I might have some mild sunburn on top of the weekend's sunburn on my neck mostly. But I feel fine.

The summer school holidays is about to end, but my hours is still very flexible. I don't have to worry about time for a while still, although I might end up working odd hours from home still.

Nightg0ddess

Tuesday / Wednesday

Instead of naming every single exercise I did, I will do a general overview. It was the MOST RANDOM exercises I did.

Tuesday
  • My Happy Place
  • Afterglow
  • Spirited (Ummm... somewhere between level I & II)
  • Tight Hips
  • arm / wrist weights - random Youtube video - and wore the weights for 180 minutes since its only 0,5kg each.
  • loop bands - Rebecca Louise random Youtube video (10 minutes)
  • loop bands - random arm exercises (10 minutes)
  • core refiner (that Pilates resistance band that looks like an octopus!) - 12 minutes random exercises
  • 3 minutes box jump

Wednesday
  • Gaia
  • Bloom
  • Strength & Balance (level III)
  • Treadmill Workout (did it on a Health Walker, so there was fastest walking, running/sprint wasn't possible, so I adjusted it to different walking speeds, using the workout as a guide)
  • Marine Workout (now this was messed up)* will explain below - I used this as a guide, not at all as the workout was meant to be.
  • resistance band (red with handles) - Youtube video (14 minutes)
  • loop bands - 15 minutes random exercises
  • 5 minutes Jump Rope
I am not fond of the loop bands, although they are like the arm/wrist weights, they do what they are supposed to do. I had all these things, so I decided to just work with them. Even the core band ... just to get hold of the 4 handles was time consuming, but they were nice to use again. I didn't dislike any equipment. It was a little fun to try out these things again.

The Marine workout ... well. I used a garden bag filled with pebbles. So it was around 25kg, but a few pebbles was out, but I think it was still over 20kg. It was WAY too heavy for me. No handles, it was awkward, it was too heavy, it was hurting me, it was funny as hell. I couldn't do the Pull-ups, the deadlifts and upright rows. I only realized that my sandbag was impossible to use the Marine workout even as a guide, so lets say it was more my inspiration or motivation to do the "sandbag" workout. Even the squats wasn't at all like the picture. But I did it in my own way without hurting myself. LOL I also did step-ups on my box with the bag, and mostly squats - no more than 30 of each exercise, twice. Then I felt like dying. I had a very difficult time picking up the bag. Once up, it was "okay" but once down, it was a struggle to pick up. That was where I had to really laugh ... now I know why the real sandbags for exercise have the handles. Make sense!! Haha

Tonight we will have a power failure from 8 PM to after midnight. I should rest. My feet still feel tired, raw and sensitive. I feel good otherwise.

I still want to do Military Fit+ towards the end of the year. Maybe around August or September 2023. I should get an actual sandbag, or just go buy the empty army version and fill it with sand. LOL

Nightg0ddess

Thursday

I felt extremely tired and sore when I woke up this morning. Not to a point where I had to take pain killers or anything .... I think it was only pure exhaustion from the sandbag yesterday. I don't think I am fit enough, or ready for that amount of weight, yet. My poor body! I just did a lot of stretching/Yoga. And just decided to rest today.

Sore Muscle Stretch
Everyday Stretch
Recovery Yoga
Fix It!
Back Pain Relief
Care Package
Arms & Shoulder Stretch
Recovery Workout

... I did 2 more, but I can't remember the names, or find them now. Also similar to the above. All short, and I did it througout the day, to just move, but still to give my body time to rest.

My 2 big toes is still tender. Also both my feet, the middle under, feels sore too. (Still from all the walking). Oddly the part of my body that felt the worse was my belly or core area! Like my whole torso felt stiff, sore, rock hard!! Tonight it is much better, but still slightly sore. I expected my shoulders, back, legs to be much worse, but they seem "fine" compared to my core/stomach area!!!! I am probably not ready Military Fit+ for many months still after yesterday's sandbag experiment!!!

Nightg0ddess

Friday the 13th -:reaper: Sunday the 15th.

It isn't going so great in my country with the constant power failures. Yet life goes on. With or without electricity. Life doesn't wait for anything.

I basically continued with Yoga, meditation, stretching every day (at least for an hour a day, or longer). I didn't do much else. It is over 30C, and normally I have to do exercises while there is no electricity, for the 2.5 to 4.5 hours its down 3 times each day! So, I don't feel I should jog or do HIIT or cardio under these conditions. I will still reach my goals for this year ... just at a slower pace. The warmest months is now - January/February. Either by the end of February to end of March the weather will become cooler, and I will be able to do more.

I had no issues with my health, fainting/dizziness or other issues. Even my wrist is doing good, my shoulder issue seems to be gone for now, maybe I have slight stiffness now and again, but that is so minor. And vanishes within minutes, if not seconds! So all else is still good! (I actually did 20 push-ups this morning just to see how my wrist is holding up... and it was GOOD!!! Not a single issue.)
:super:

By 30 January, I will decide on a program and add-on. Although it might just be More of Yoga, and something possibly like The Guantlet or similar. I want to keep Power HIIT, Power Cardio, Runner's Prime and some of the other programs for the cooler months.

Nightg0ddess

Monday, 16 January 2023 - Wednesday, 18 January 2023

Still doing the same .... Daily meditation, stretches, Yoga, a little Pilates (very random) and walking. I added some jump rope too. There has been endless power failures, very hot days, and I have just been keeping myself busy with exercises whenever I get the free time. There isn't much else to tell. I will just continue like this for the rest of the month. Progress won't be much for weight loss, or getting fit. I am still just "moving" not to skip any exercise days. Which is helping me not to lose motivation. I have felt surprisingly "healthy" (touch wood!), I can't believe no wrist or shoulder issue. I wonder how long my luck will last.

Nightg0ddess

Thursday, 19 January 2023 - Sunday, 22 January 2023

Well, I just did an abundance of Yoga, a little Pilates, stretches. It has been hot, many power failures, some roadworks (dust and noise) behind the house, and it has felt stressful and unpleasant the past few days. I haven't eaten healthy at all, I have hives and bumps and skin rashes due to gluten, almonds, heat and god knows what else .... so I feel a little p*ssed, and confused, most days. Like bipolar, but I doubt I am bipolar. Just been feeling mixed emotions contantly. Without tears. Just pushing through each day, knowing I am "strong" ... and whatever I am going through, will pass. Yet, also try to meditate and calm down. It has been a constant, daily struggle to find a balance! Also, after a couple of months stopping Depo Provera (birth control injection) ... still no periods, but I have had tremendous breast soreness, aches, pains, back pain, bladder pain, and burning sensation in my breasts. Sometimes like cramps in my breasts for 5 or 10 minnutes maybe 3 days in a month. Apparently it is normal for my age. But so weird. I would really recommend no woman go on Depo Provera for 25 years like I did! It really did mess up everything ... and going off it ... well, I won't call it Hell. More like "5-day-per-month-Hell"!!! It doesn't look like I would get my periods back within the first 9 months or more. So, on the other hand, it isn't that bad. But all my circumstances thrown together (going off depo, the heat, the roadworks and those issues, the power failures, and normal life stress) ... it is quite a month and a journey for me to cope with. 2023 is really off to a crappy start. Normally, years start better, and gets worse. But when a year starts bad..... Can it get better or worse from here onwards????? I don't know. FML.

There is a few positives:
  • No shoulder pain (could have been folic acid deficiency)
  • I can do push-ups!!!! (no wrist pain) ... I do about 50 push-ups daily to "test" my wrist ... so its going WELL!!!!! (seems to be folic acid deficienty too!!!)
  • No gum, mouth, teeth sensitivity, mouth ulcers, swollen tongue (most likely folic acid issues).
  • Health wise, despite minor "woman's issues" I feel good overall
  • My energy is slowly (naturally) coming back, despite the heat.
  • I am still really fexible ... despite my knee making "noises" (...ummmm "kraakbeen" - what is the English word, Cartlidge? Joints?.... I can really bend REALLY far. Which is good, I suppose. This is improving fast.... was it the folic acid??????? Since I took it my health has improved!!!!
  • If the zombie apocalypse happens, I can hide inside a suitcase for several hours, without discomfort - thanks to flexibility, stretches and Yoga. No cramping, and less stiffness by the day!
:perfect:

Everything will be okay.

Oh.... I have weird bruises on my arms. :worry: Have had it before. No reason. I have a pale skin, but still. Its freaking me out slightly. If I pinch myself, medium-pinch, I get a brown bruise. WTF!?!?!? LOL

Last edited:

Nightg0ddess

Monday, 23 January 2023

The electricity went off twice now without warning since yesterday. I didn't exercise during those times, because I didn't know the electricity would be off ... It was a complete waste of time.

I tried some additional Yoga on YouTube, and did 40 minutes of meditation. It is becoming harder to clear my mind, and just to get rid of all the stress. The early morning weather was pleasant, but it has become very hot after 8am when the electricity was off. It is supposed to rain a little tomorrow morning. I look forward to that.

While I was doing some stretches, I thought what I should be doing next ... It is still so hot, that I am not sure I should be doing too much cardio and HIIT and running until March. I already set my heart on some programs, but I feel unsure now. (Remember - no electricity, no fan, and with the road works behind our house it won't be impossible to suddenly have no water, or even more power failures, at any given second!) FML.

I constantly feel as if I should be doing something ... or look for something ... or find something. I don't know why I feel so anxious for no reason. I don't know what I am looking for!! It is driving me crazy!
:cantcope:

Nightg0ddess

Thank you @mavie @Froud
:moves:
Everything will be okay.

Tuesday, 24 January 2023

10 minutes before the next power failure .... :break: Nothing new this side....

I found a Korean (celebrity) workout. I just thought I try it:

Warm Up:
10 Push-ups
10 Squats
30 Jumping Jacks
(really..... these as a warm-up)
:shoked:
20 mins:
20 Push-ups
20 Squats
20 Jumping Jacks
20 Pike Push-ups
10 Mountain climbers
20 Burpees
15 Crunches
20 Leg raises
(so I repeated it instead of going for the time)

Then there was an additional routine they didn't really say the minutes or anything:
15 Toe touches
20 Planks (I suppose it was a x-number of seconds, so I went for 20x 20 seconds)
10 Side Crunches while raising right leg (repeat 10 left side)
10 Sit-ups with a twist
15 Planks (again 15 seconds 15times)
10 Knee-ups
10 Bicycle Crunches
(only did it once through)

This was in total a good workout, although the "warm up" didn't feel right for me.

I only did this today, and some stretches after I woke up. It was a fantastic morning, not really much rain ... but a few drops, and I fed the squirrel (she now demands almonds, no peanuts!! And chews all my plants to shreds in the garden. *sshole!!! Destructive Rat with a pretty tail ... she is cute though!!! LOL)

Everything went well otherwise.

Nightg0ddess

Wednesday, 25 January 2023

It is just after 5PM my side... I was dying earlier!! hahaha :hehehe:

I decided to go to a nearby mall, like 3km walking distance (they closed the shorter route!!!) ... walked to there. It was a HUGE mistake... but my life has so many endless mistakes, that one more doesn't really matter, right!? It was mild weather. I can't say cold at all, but I can't say it was a very hot day either. I bought 3 bags of stuff, and walked home. I was dying of sore arms, and a sore lower back, and sore feet when I got home. When I weigh the shopping bags it was 27.8kg in total!
Yeah, that was quite a bit. I think I can do Military Fit+ by August. No doubt about that anymore. If I was in doubt, I am not anymore!!!

I feel okay now. I was going to take something for the pain in my lower back and feet, but I think I am okay by now. Took a good 4 hours to recover, but I am nearly okay. My feet still need a little TLC, but my arms and back is almost okay again.

I decided to do the following next month: (30 January to start)

• Unbound (add-on)
  • PPL (main program)
  • The Marathon (longer running program 1x daily.... for 112 Days! LOL)
This seems perfect. Then, March, I will do Power HIIT and 60 Day Bootcamp. I think these new programs was sent from heavan for me!!! Perfect timing. Perfect programs.
:love::move::love::move::love:

I found a new animal shelter not far from where I live. They have mostly dogs, but I want to go check them out soon.

Nightg0ddess

There is another new program ..... What now!? How do I pick!?!?!?!?!?!?
:worry:

I might actually start my new programs tomorrow, because I don't feel I can wait any longer. We are back to 3 power failures daily. It is getting annoying when you can't do much while the electricity is down.

I had some minor sensitivity in my right shoulder from the heavy stuff I carried yesterday. I decided to just rest mostly today, and prepare for tomorrow. I did a few stretches (mostly arms, shoulders, and neck), and some Yoga (More of Yoga, 3 random days - Day 7, 10 & 23). I also did some washing and cleaning since I had the time.

Nightg0ddess

I didn't start the Programs today, but did a very random:

• Age of Pandora - Chapter 1
  • Cardio Go - Day 1
  • Cardio Go - Day 2

I did the above on 3 different times today. While there was a power failure, after I woke up. And then at noon and before dinner. I very implusively felt like doing these programs today. Tomorrow, I will start my actual programs .... although I have to admit, I did like Cardio Go quite a bit, and even AoP was fun. I don't know why I enjoyed them so much, nor can I give any reason why I wanted to do these programs!!!

For tomorrow, I decided on: Unbound, Shadebound and Xpress Tone (if I don't change my mind AGAIN!!!!). I do like an add-on (stetching, yoga) and the main program (like cardio, anything jumping or active) and a PM program (with weights) ... but I really liked Cardio Go!!!!!!! I feel conflicted. GOSH! But no matter what, I will start at least 2 Programs tomorrow. Whatever I start, I will finish in the end of February.

So whatever rocks my boat tomorrow morning.....:muahaha:

Nightg0ddess

A very long time has passed since I posted ... I did do <Totals> and random exercises daily not to stop exercising in February ... but I also gained a little weight again.
:crawl:

I was preparing for tomorrow... after seeing Pandora and Mason Workouts I was inspired to try more....

I call this workout the 'Goddess of the Box': (all of them I did with a 26cm high Box I had, or 42cm on the side of the box) - it is a homemade very sturdy, thickest wood, bench/box/chair/mini crate/step I've had around for several years. It is fantastic to use for exercising. It is impossible that my box will ever break. Even if I use it daily to jump on!!!! (This is probably not the standard height for these exercises, I am sure of that!!!!)

1. Bulgarian Split Squat
2. Burpee Box Jump
3. Single Leg Glute Bridge
4. Box Pistol Squat
5. Lateral Step Up (from side, not the front)
6. Leap Frog (Jump over Box)
7. Multilevel Push-up (1 arm on Box, 1 on floor.... this is VERY difficult!!! Depends on height of Box)
8. Decline Push-up
9. Handstand- or Pike Push-up
10. Box Donkey Kicks
11. Toe Taps
12. Incline Mountain Climbers
13. Step Up, Step Down
14. Box Shuffle
15. Jumping Bulgarian Squats (always keep a toe on the Box!) - weighted could be interesting - I was just too exhausted to try!!
16. Elevated Single Leg Squats
17. Decline Dynamic Plank (plank to elbow plank, or up and down, keep toes on Box)

Nr. 7 was the worse for me... the Push-up - I think my box was a little too high. Maybe on a lower elevated box or step, it would have been awesome to do! I did like trying this... it was nicer than a regular Push-up for me.

I didn't really do much of each, since I was just testing if they worked. Most was hard to do!

I loved Nr. 1, 5, 7, 8, 9, 13, 16 and 17 the most. I think the issue is the height, some you might need to adjust to be lower/higher. But it was still super nice to try!!!!

@neilarey Can you PLEASE look at more "Box" exercises/Workouts in the future.

I absolutely love these type of exercises!
:heart::gheart::heart:

Nightg0ddess

Day 1: Wednesday, 1 March 2023

Unbound - Day 1/30​
Total Abs - Day 1/30 (level III)​
Bootcamp - Day 1/60 (level III)​
AM:
Unbound was my warm-up. I did Total Abs (a repeat of the program) right after Unbound. I didn't have any issues, and Total Abs wasn't hard to do. I wanted to start Code of Abs today, but I wasn't sure what to do when I saw "not suitable for beginners". To be honest, I really don't quite know what my fitness level is. I haven't had any wrist or shoulder issues in February, so I am down with all exercises, including push-ups. Although, I just figured, to play it a little safer, and do Total Abs first, then do Code of Abs next month. It is safer than causing injury or harm, since I don't want to jinx my body after I had zero health issues last month!!

AFTERNOON:
MUCH MUCH LATER.... I did Bootcamp. Bootcamp was WAY harder than I thought it would be. Going into Climbers, Climber Taps and Burpees was hard. I REALLY struggled to finish this. I am not sure why I struggled so much. I would have enjoyed doing Bootcamp prior to Total Abs, and in the early morning, rather than later.

I also decided not to do Pandora and Mason workouts today, purely because my body would have been too fatigued to do them too. Day 1 was a good day. I love the 2 new programs so far (Unbound & Bootcamp).

I also want add: zero alcohol for March. I also am cutting down on sugar, salt and coffee. I won't cut everything out completely, just if I don't need to add them, I won't. I want to eat more clean, and natural.

Nightg0ddess

Day 2: Thursday, 2 March 2023

Unbound - Day 2/30​
Total Abs - Day 2/30 (level III)​
Bootcamp - Day 2/60 (level III)​
Lower Back Workout​
Back Pain Relief Workout​
Additional walking​

It was over 30C here today, so I wanted to start early, right after 7h55 AM before it got too hot.

I decided to do Bootcamp right after Unbound. And Total Abs after a short break ... 17 minutes after Bootcamp. I think I preferred doing Bootcamp prior to Total Abs.

Well, it went okay. I used 5kg dumbbells for Bootcamp. I enjoyed that. My back felt a little weak today. I won't call it lower back pain, more just a sort of slight discomfort. I actually struggled slightly with planks. We had a very long power failure from 16 pm to after 20 pm, so I went for a walk before dinner. It was a fast pace 50 minute walk. I did some additional back stretches too.

Tomorrow we have 3 power failures of over 2 hours long each time. Fortunately the one is during the night while I sleep, but I will probably do my workouts at 10 AM while we have the second power failure.

Nightg0ddess

Day 3: Friday, 3 March 2023

Unbound - Day 3/30
Total Abs - Day 3/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 3/60 (level III)

I kept thinking it was Saturday, because that was exactly how the day felt. I had to remind myself constantly it was Friday!!

I was quite relieved with today's workout - flutter kicks, and seated exercises (long-arm crunches, sitting twists, and so on). I wasn't sore, just I felt lazy today. Like REALLY lazy. I didn't walk, nor do any additional exercises. I guess it was just one of those days, where I just decided to go with the flow. I didn't slack with my exercises. Tomorrow I will do a little bit more. Since it is the weekend I won't have excuses!

Nightg0ddess

Day 4: Saturday, 4 March 2023

Unbound - Day 4/30
Total Abs - Day 4/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 4/60 (level III)

Total Abs was lower back, and Bootcamp had leg raises and meditation. Total Abs was harder than Bootcamp. Bootcamp was also quite short today.

We had a lot of thunder, some rain, but it is still very hot for me. Maybe outside it will be nice and cool. But it is unpredictable, it can rain and thunder any second, or not! I do like this weather.

I didn't do any additional exercises, since I walked a lot today. Didn't wear the best shoes, and didn't expect to walk so much. I was only supposed to be gone for 1 hour, and it turned into a 7 hour outing. I didn't take water, or bought anything to eat. I also skipped breakfast when I left the house because I didn't plan to be gone for long. When I got home I was so thirsty and hungry.... made a light dinner at 16h30 pm, and 90 mins later I did my exercises. And after my workout I had some fruit (mango, plum and grapes). I am still thirsty tonight! I often forget to eat/drink something when I go out, its a terrible habit! I am so hydrated tonight!!

Nightg0ddess

@lofivelcro Yes, I added a dark version of this photo (the day and night avatar), but for some reason, it showed up as a black blob on my PC - probably because I use a black background. It was just too annoying, so I changed it back to the old avatar.

Day 5: Sunday, 5 March 2023

Unbound - Day 5/30
Total Abs - Day 5/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 5/60 (level III)

Day 6: Monday, 6 March 2023

Unbound - Day 6/30
Total Abs - Day 6/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 6/60 (level III) - 5kg dumbbells

We had some cooler weather, thunder, rain, wind - it was nice and pleasant the whole weekend, and today. For the first time in 2023 I didn't wear shorts today. There was a huge weather change - like seasonal change. I enjoyed the workouts on both days, but I did like Total Abs a little more yesterday, and Unbound and Bootcamp today, if I have to pick my faves of these two days. I still love the combination of these programs, they are good together, for me personally. I didn't do any additional exercises, since I had so little time. The load shedding (power failures) is up to 3 times daily, so you have to plan your whole day carefully since the times they last can change rapidly without much prior notice.

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
That's good to know. I vaguely remember that it seemed indeed like a darker version, maybe with a closer view on the face. Seemed to have been properly displayed on my end.

Nightg0ddess

Day 7: Tuesday, 7 March 2023

Unbound - Day 7/30
Total Abs - Day 7/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 7/60 (level III)

I woke up at 4am, did a phone update. Went back to nap at 5am. Got up after 7am, pleasant morning .... I felt like it was about to be a good day.

But...... from 8am onwards ....
This was just one terrible, horrible, negative day, full of bad vibes and incidents. It is not over yet, ... later there will be a power failure over 4 hours long ... Sigh.

When a day starts out this bad, then even nice exercises and programs is an uphill battle for me. Emotion plays a huge role when I exercise. I have to prepare myself mentally and convince myself I will enjoy what I see on paper (or on a screen) right before I start. Unbound was great, and even Total Abs, but for some reason, I struggled with Bootcamp. I guess my head was in a dark place, my concentration was somewhere else, and my body didn't want to work with me anymore! I ended up feeling worse after my workout today. I felt so crap the whole day, mentally, that I lost my appetite, which is rare! I think I need to drink more water soon.

It is a little early to go to bed.

I got a feeling, tonight's gonna be a good night (when I'm asleep!!!)
:wand::wand::wand:

Nightg0ddess

Day 8: Wednesday, 8 March 2023

Unbound - Day 8/30
Total Abs - Day 8/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 8/60

Day 9: Thursday, 9 March 2023

Unbound - Day 9/30
Total Abs - Day 9/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 9/60 (level III)

Wednesday wasn't a bad day. Calm, compared to horrible Tuesday. Exercises went well again, and everything is back to normal. I just feel somewhat emotionally drained.

Today was a little different. I decided to scrub the whole kitchen (its quite a large one) - but only did the "outside" of the cupboards today. There was no gloves, so my fingers were all wrinkly and are currenly super sensitive. The upper cupboards was much harder to clean standing on a ladder. I always clean the inside, but the outside "appeared" clean, but when I started scrubbing, there was quite some built up you don't really notice - like dust and finger prints from opening and closing the cupboards.

Afterwards I did my exercises (while we had a 2 hour power failure). There was Jumping Jacks, High Knees, Burpees and so on, and then Total Abs I did last, and there was 260 flutter kicks. I was relieved that there was only 5 set (level III) of Bootcamp, so the burpees went okay too. I had no issues. I enjoyed the workout. Luckily it is a cooler day.

Nightg0ddess

Day 10: Friday, 10 March 2023

Unbound - Day 10/30
Total Abs - Day 10/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 10/60 (level III) 8kg dumbbells

I woke up early, and I decided to exercise immediately.

I loved Bootcamp today. I used a little heavier weight than the normal 5kg, which is my sweet spot. The Weighted Squats was the hardest to do. Total Abs was Planks and Climber Taps. I felt okay today with the planks. Overall it was a good day. I had slight back pain while exercising, but I think it is due to yesterday's cleaning. I also spent a good hour scrubbing the floor tiles. They weren't dirty, but they had marks on them from cleaning products I used on the cupboards, and it stained some tiles "whiter" than others, so I had to get down and dirty .... scrub each tile with a brush. It was another day of sore fingers and hands. But I survived the cleaning frenzy.

At 14 pm as the electricity went off ... the squirrel I have been "trying" to tame, decided to come upstairs, and into the house to announce her arrival!! I gave her almonds, peanuts, and walnuts - seems walnuts is her ultimate fave. And I had to clean the pne bird bath so she could have CLEAN drinking water! She is a picky drinker!!!!!! She is still scared of my family, but comes when she hears my voice. My idea of teaching her tricks might not work ... she is intelligent enough to learn new tricks, but I want to keep my fingers!! I also aren't fond of her entering the house! I can understand why people call squirrels a pest. Still, she is adorable!

This is her - in the picture below, the previous time she was here .... Sunday.... (she doesn't come daily).

20230305_121827_50_1_50.jpg

Nightg0ddess

Day 11: Saturday, 11 March 2023

Unbound - Day 11/30
Total Abs - Day 11/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 11/60 (level III)

Day 12: Sunday, 12 March 2023

Unbound - Day 12/30
Total Abs - Day 12/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 12/60 (level III)
My Happy Place
Bliss
Afterglow
Spine Mobility

Yesterday, Bootcamp combined with Total Abs was one long abs workout! But I don't regret it. I enjoyed the workout.

Today ... well, I was lazy and I just felt too "calm" to start my exercises early! So I watched some "Dateline" with my mom - although it was old crime cases I have watched before! Then after noon I started. It was luckily Lower Back, and arm exercises, and meditation, so I felt relieved that these programs worked in my favour the last 2 days!! Phew! I was relieved I had no cardio. Or no jumping jacks and planks! I felt way too calm for anything hectic this weekend. I did additional stretching and Yoga a little later, throughout the afternoon, since I just felt like it.

I need more back stretches, or Yoga for my back, shoulders and even for my legs. I should incorporate them daily. I have been getting less stiffness lately.

Nightg0ddess

Day 13: Monday, 13 March 2023

Unbound - Day 13/30
Total Abs - Day 13/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 13/60 (level III)

Day 14: Tuesday, 14 March 2023

Unbound - Day 14/30
Total Abs - Day 14/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 14/60 (level III) - 5kg dumbbells

Normally, time goes by so fast, but this month is sort of slow for me. If I look at "Day 13 & Day 14" it feels like its taking forever to hit Day 30. On the other hand when it comes to life in general, its already the 3rd month of the year .... and it was just a few winks ago the start of the New Year. Time is a strange concept, for me, to be honest.

I really enjoy Unbound. Because it is almost not exercise, it is such a pleasant way to start a day. Like a motivator to transition into the program I am doing. Just that nice nudge to keep me going. I might just incorporate Unbound to my daily routine until the end of the year - even on days where I don't exercise, when I am sick or whatever the case. It just make me feel better each and every day.

Total Abs is one of those programs I have done a few times over the years. And this time, I enjoyed it the most so far. Before, it felt like a "chore" on some days, and even if I did enjoy it, it still felt overwhelming. Now, it is really not hard for me to do. I don't find the program intimidating anymore. Yesterday, the planks was pleasant. And this morning, I enjoyed the combination of sit-ups, high crunches, hundreds .... still probably one of my more favourite types of exercises. I still love the seated (Abs) exercises.

Bootcamp was also enjoyable. There was more jumping jacks and cardio yesterday - which I needed since I felt like my weekend was lazy. This morning it was with dumbbells. I liked the Bicep Curls into a Shoulder Press the most. I think Bootcamp is probably in my Top 10 favourite programs of all time.

I also want to mention, there was compost, potting soil and manure we got for the garden, yesterday. They are all between 20 to 25kg bags. I was quite happy and eager to carry them (since I want to do Military Fit+ with the heavy sandbag in the future). The potting soil was the heaviest. It is in this thick see-through bag. The size or shape is fine ... but so difficult to pick up from the ground. Once lifted, I was "okay". With handles, it would obviously been much more pleasant! But I took it as a challenge. After carrying the 3rd bag, I noticed it was the heaviest one, and I started to struggle halfway around the house. (downhill, a few steps, straight and uphill again with 3 steps). Only picking it up was an issue, and then when I put it down, my back wasn't pleased! Posture seems super important with heavy lifting.

The squirrel was here before I posted my message. Seems she is here every 5th day.
20230314_100146_14.jpg

Nightg0ddess

Day 15: Wednesday, 15 March 2023

Unbound - Day 15/30
Total Abs - Day 15/30 (level III)
Bootcamp - Day 15/60 (level III)

I did my workout a little later, it was already hot. 31C today. At least by Friday there will be a cold front coming, and some rain over the weekend.

Total Abs had flutter kicks - in abundance!! And Bootcamp was okay too. I had no issues. There isn't much to say about today.

At the moment I am having a small barbecue - just beef sausage, a toasted sandwich (tomato, marmite, cheese), and some cabbage and yogurt. Nothing special. I didn't have lunch, but had some fruit for breakfast.

The whole day seems kinda .... slow and boring.