Still kicking!

Rissa

Hunter Pronouns: she/her
There I leave for a while and when I come back, everything has changed.:shoked:

So uh, here is my new training's log! I fell a bit off the rails this summer, even with running, but a bit more then three weeks ago the universe decided to give me another kick. I won a starting ticket for the local city 5.5k race. So I've been back doing Cardio Trim Run for around three weeks now, so that I can at least get a halfway decent time next weekend.

Now I'll have a look around this new place!

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome to the New Hive :love:

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Hello there! Congrats on the ticket!

Rissa

Last week
Yoga with Adriene: Center - day 1 - 7
Power HIIT - day 1- 6 lvl 1, 3 kg
1x 20 min run

Monday - Tuesday
Yoga with Adriene: Center - day 8 & 9
Power HIIT - day 7 & 8, lvl 1, 3 kg

Thank you everyone for the welcomes and good luck wishes! :love:I did run the race and had lots of fun, but then immediately feel back into not exercising after. But new year, new start, or so. Currently doing the new Yoga with Adriene 30 days program and Power HIIT, also trying to get back into running.

Rissa

11.01 - 22.01.2022
Yoga with Adriene: Center - day 10 - 22
Power HIIT - day 9 - 18, lvl 1, 3 kg

I quite like Adrienes new 30 days program, she talks less then in her last one and keeps sneaking in strengthening exercises. Still not back to running, not quite sure what my hangup there is, but at least I'm doing something.

Rissa

Finished Yoga with Adriene "Center" 30 Days of Yoga, and Power HIIT on lvl 1 with 3 kg.

Starting Power HIIT on lvl 2 with 3 kg now.

Have my eye next on Runners Prime, but first I have to restart running, so doing another round of Power HIIT until then.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried:

Rissa

Thursday - 15 mins run
Friday - Combat HIIT, day 9, lvl 1
Saturday - Combat HIIT, day 10, lvl 1
Sunday - rest
Monday - Combat HIIT, day 12, lvl 1

Skipped day 11 since I didn't want to do high knees early in the morning in my upstairs apartment. Day 12's climbers and knee-to-elbow crunches almost killed me, tried to keep up with Damer's speed in the video and only barely made the last set. :dizzy:

thank you @Mamatigerj @Fremen @Tileenah ! :love:

Rissa

This is not my year, so yeah 2024 please come :imp:

Anyway did Fit December day 1 -5

And at least I checked back just in time for the Christmas Tree! This year I want my ornament again and I'm gonna go for the unicorn. :strong:

Rissa

During the last days:
Fit December day 6 - 8: done :v:
at least 166 kicks (86 side kicks, 80 front kicks) daily for ornament: done :v:

666/1'000 kicks for unicorn ornament :loveu:

My poor legs have had constant DOMS since I started with the kicks, getting out of bed in the morning is interesting. :imp:
But I'm gonna get an ornament again this year!

@Mamatigerj :love:

Last edited:

Rissa

Sometimes I think my body is working against me, finally restarted working out and now I got the flue since yesterday.

But I had told myself I'd get that ornament this year no matter what, so I did 217 kicks yesterday and 118 kicks today and got me my unicorn. Probably were not the most high intensity kicks, but I did them.:strong:

Rissa

I hope everyone had a great Holiday Time!

Thank you to everyone who tagged me in the Snowball Fight, I decided to sit it out, since I was still fighting with the flue and wanted to get better for all the family events around Christmas. Now I'm back.

Wednesday: 25 mins run
Thursday: Fit December - day 10
Friday: 20 mins run

I got a new Garmin watch (Forerunner 55) gifted for Christmas, so now I have a new reason to get back to running. :imp:
My old watch kept resetting itself and the armband holder was kinda damaged, so I'm really happy about it. Also got a gift card for a sporting goods store, haven't decided yet what to pick up.

@Mamatigerj @Fremen @Anek thank you! :love: