Swashbuckling Under Neon Lights in a Grimdark Futuristic City with Tons of D20s

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"Ars longa, vita brevis"
No reading today either, but today was quite a productive day, even though it was D&D day.

I finally managed to solve the problem of the week, or at least, the biggest issue. I'm having another issue, but it is not as bad. I'm just in a rush because I need to delived everything by tomorrow, or Tuesday if possible. Ticking a victory on that. I'll wake up early tomorrow to see if I can solve everything.

For now, I'm going to bed. I already did everything for the day.

October 23rd, 2022
Kickboxing: Day 91

Morning Routine:
:v: The Right Side + 10 Decline Push-ups
:v: Sól Salutation - LVL I +EC
:v: Daily Dare: 10 Cross Body Push-ups +EC
Count: 909 - 905 +EC

Night Routine:
:v: Mani Salutation - 1 Set
:v: Five Rites
:v: Virasana Meditation
:v: Daily Gratitude
:v: Counting Victories
:x: Get to Bed on Time

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:x: 100 Burpees +EC
:x: Daily Walk
:x: Shuffle Dance! (#1, #2, #3)
:x: Hamstring Stretch (3 x 30 Seconds Forward Stretch + 30 Seconds Rest)

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 23

Writing progress:
:x: Nifty 350
:x: Furious 500
:x: Nightcap 200

Reading progress:
:x: Ringworld - 5%
:x: The Colour of Magic

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No sleight of hand, cardistry, or card magic
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Problem. Fan Error. The computer didn't last. Thankfully it happened in daytime, so I left it at the shop. I already backed up things a while back, so the losses won't be big.

I'm a bit demoralized too, because I'm still having issues setting up the bank account for the job. If this keeps going, I'll have to go the bank and do everything from over there? It would be great if they tell me exactly where I'm screwing up, but nope...

I skipped the Combat workout. Almost skipped Burpees, but I did them before shower.

On the flip side, I was close to writing today. I actually wanted to play solo and see what I could come up with, but I don't think I have paper to spare, plus switching between apps is a bit annoying.

October 24th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 20 Full Burpees +EC
Count: 910 - 906 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: 100 Burpees +EC
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
:v: Monday +EC
:v: Daily Walk

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 24

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Last edited:

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
This is proving to be an awful week, and it's just Tuesday!

Not only my laptop broke when I needed the most, but now the bank in which I already have an account blocked my debit card and my user without any reason this afternoon. It was all fine on the morning, and when I was going to pay for some copies, they blocked my card?

So tomorrow I'll have to walk all over town, visiting two different banks for two different issues, and both are in opposites sides of town! I am not going to work out tomorrow. Such a trek is already a long and dangerous walk considering that one of them is IN THE MIDDLE OF A HIGHWAY THAT HAS NO SIDEWALK!

Besides, I also think I'll be hearing about the laptop tomorrow...

All in all, I feel completely powerless. Two bad days in a row? I am afraid to think what's going to happen tomorrow. I'm already anxious about having the card blocked for no particular reason.

October 25th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 2 Minutes Squat Hold Punches +EC
Count: 911 - 907 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 25

Writing progress:
:v: Furious 500
:v: Nightcap 200

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Last edited:

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 583
Hmm... Or you could just be having a hard first half of the week so that you can face the hard times towards the end of the week with ease!

I hope the latter half of your week proves to be a little less frustrating...

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Why on earth does a bank place their customer service there?!

In any case, I hope the card issue will turn out to be some kind of temporary error!

Probably because Cabudare is so packed up with residences that the only places left for development are in the middle of a highway. No joking, recently a megastore was opened in that same highway too. While Barquisimeto is so organized to the point that the city planner might have had OCD, Cabudare is primarely houses and apartment buildings because everyone goes to Barquisimeto to work. I prefer to think that no city planner thought Cabudare could have grown up to be so large, but then again, this is Venezuela we are talking about.

All in all, I managed to do almost everything today. Got my laptop back, and now I'm updating the log I have on a spreadsheet. I also managed to open the bank account I needed for my job. The other bank, though... I have to open the account again, pretty much. I still have my money, and I can withdraw it. I was going to, but then the power went out.

Like I said, I am not working out today. My legs are killing me. I can feel my buttocks, my thighs, and my ankles pulsating. I feel like I walked the entire city twice.

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Like I said before, my legs are killing me. I did some writing today, and I forgot to mark up the writing because I wrote in my phone last night. I got my laptop back; it was a minor issue. The guy was even curious because he'd never seen Linux before.

Other than that, well, a lot of walking. As I said, I feel like I walked the entire city. It took me the entire day to do everything, and this is precisely why I'm interrupting my writing session. After each word I put in the Manuskript document, I end up listening to my legs complaining from the huge pain they're in. Tomorrow, I'll do some more walking, but it won't be as bad as today. I'll focus on ab workouts only for now, at least until I feel better.

Yeah, I said I wasn't working out to day, but I needed to do something to blow off some steam. Crop Top is always a good choice

Three moves instead of the six that Masterpack has, few reps... I did it on a megaset, so I stressed out my abs.

I also got a mouse. I didn't know it was an RGB until I plugged it in, but it's good. It's cheap, and it was the best choice among the three.

All in all, there were some major victories today. I don't think I feel like I took one step further into my goals, but it was. Oh boy, did it was! Having an account in this bank actually gave me an advantage that'll play beautifully next year. Tomorrow, I'm bringing in the paperwork that was missing, now that I have it.

October 26th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 Deadlift and Twist +EC
Count: 912 - 908 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: Crop Top +Megaset
:v: Daily Walk - The entire day walking

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 26

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Tried out the new mouse by toying with LMMS

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Rest day. Very nasty DOMS on my hips. I only did Upper Body and Qi Gong. And I don't know how to feel about today.

I mean, I got the job, so yay? I already have my shifts, and I'll be starting next week. I can't say I'm confident, though. I always feel nervous whenever I'm getting ready for something new, even though I've done this before, but in a different setting. But that's not what's making me feel bad. What's making me feel bad is how three different people already told me to be ready to not get paid for quite a while... perhaps for the entire year even, which is something that happened to my mom back when she worked on a different school. So, it's making me feel like getting the job was a pyrrhic victory of sorts? The subdirector seems to be on my said to make sure that I get paid, but I don't know. I need the money, but I always put my student's needs first.

But yeah, I feel strange about this whole ordeal. I slept pretty much the entire day after all that walking, and I still managed to walk to the bank and get the money I had in that account. I don't know what comes next, but whatever, I'm not worrying about it now. So much walking, my legs are screaming for a break... and then there's the fact that today is Thursday, so I had to carry water back inside the house... Compared to the rest of the way, at least things are getting better, but I am not confident about anything at all...

I need to do some paperwork, and at the same time, prepare the session for Sunday... it's a mess. And NaNo is coming up soon. Thankfully, I managed to find some time to squeeze the Nifty 350 before going to work, so there's that. I guess I'll just have to figure things out on the go. There's not much left for me to do but that.

October 27th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 15 Tricep Extensions +EC
Count: 913 - 909 +EC

Night Routine:
:x: Mani Salutation - 1 Set
:x: Five Rites
:x: Virasana Meditation

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: Breasts Lift +EC
:v: Crop Top +Megaset
:v: Ba Han Sheng Qi Gong: Lament

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 27

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
I'm quite sleepy today, so I'm going to bed now. Not much to say. Uninteresting day. I was going to work out some more, but I decided not to. Tomorrow I'll feel better about my legs, now that DOMS finally went away.

E: After posting this, I opened up Manuskript instead of going to bed, and ended up writing around 1K.

October 28th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 W-Extensions +EC
Count: 914 - 910 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: Haunted Hive 2022: Wave 1 - 1500 Punches total

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 28

Writing progress:
:v: Nifty 350

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Last edited:

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
There were plenty of powercuts yesterday. There was one late at night, so I didn't post because of it. In fact, I was so angry about it that I skipped the Night Routine.

Whatever. I had plenty of reflections yesterday. Some will come into play with NaNoWriMo now that there are a few days left. I already worked up a routine that won't get in the way with work. In the end, I'm ready for it. There are a couple of hours free in my schedule during two days, so I can invest those in something other than work (if I need to), even though I have to stay at school. Everything seems to be working the way it should.

I've also gotten myself back to belly dancing. I blame D&D for that.

October 29th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 20 Jumping Squats +EC
Count: 915 - 911 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
:v: Haunted Hive 2022: Wave 2 - 300 Kicks total
:v: 20 minutes of Belly Dance

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: Day 29

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
D&D day, so not much of working out. I made a one-shot special based upon Urban Arcana mixed up with L4D2. I had to homebrew the zombies. It all ended up being quite funny and very filled with our culture. We managed to take a plane to Taipei, only to end up crashing on the airport because the three pilots turned into zombies. We managed to survive, though.

After this, regular sessions. I'm not writing tonight, though. I have to go to work this week, so I'll do it tomorrow after I prep my work. Besides, NaNoWriMo is finally here, so I'll be doing some writing too.

First Thing Push-ups: done. Now, I don't know what challenge to do next, but I'll decide tomorrow too. I've done so many, and I don't know which one should I do...

October 30th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 50 Heel Taps +EC
Count: 916 - 912 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: Haunted Hive 2022: Wave 3 - 200 Jumping Jacks total

Challenges:
:v: First Thing Decline Push-ups: :completed: Day 30 :star:
Next Challenge: Pending

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried:

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
@BetaCorvi Thanks! It was fun. The stressful bit was streamlining combat so it remains with the same hack and slash feel, but it doesn't take up too much time. I could have used a timer, now that I think about it. Last night I checked out a Reddit post with 13 PCs in a D&D table. Sounds fun, but it sounds like a second DM is needed for that.

Anyway, I didn't post last night because I went to bed early. In a bit I have to go to work, so here's the log from yesterday. I was going to do Combat, but I skipped it due to time constraints.

October 31st, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 2 Minutes Bicep Extensions +EC
Count: 917 - 913 +EC

Night Routine:
:v: Get to Bed on Time

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees

Challenges:
Power Punch:
Awaiting November

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Wow, the day went so fast. I am doing the Get to Bed on Time challenge with Power Punch this month. I need those two.

But yeah, the day went very fast. And, of course, first day on that school, and there's a meeting that could have been very well an e-mail! So far, the earliest class was a bit hard, but the other was... interested. In fact, the kids came out singing, which got the other teachers curious. And singing with proper technique on the first day, something that many other teachers I've know struggle to teach, especially those who sing profesionally! Am I really suffering from Impostor Syndrome?

Who am I kidding, I always go through Impostor Syndrome with everything that I do. Suffice to say, it was alright. The 7th grade kids don't seem as interested as the 8th grade kids.

I feel this video is related to this:

Anyway, I wrote 100 words for NaNoWriMo before school, came back thinking "oh, I'm going to write now," only to be remembered that I have a guitar lesson to give early in the afternoon... then, workout, and then dinner, and I have to go to bed early... I squeezed out 732 words, 100 from which (that were written in the morning) got scrapped and placed on a note to be used someplace else, because I am not deleting anything in here. I just liked what I wrote, it's just that it doesn't work in there.

I hope to do more tomorrow, since I don't have a busy afternoon for the rest of the week. Only Qi Gong on Thursday.

November 1st, 2022
Kickboxing: Day 92

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 3 Minutes High Knees +EC
Count: 918 - 914 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
:v: De-stress Combatives
:v: 20 Minutes Belly Dance Practice

Challenges:
:v: Power Punch:
Day 1
:v: Get to Bed on Time:[/B] Day 1

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
Total: 732 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Musical affinity tests and guitar basics

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
@Julian4077 @Lady Celerity Thanks :welcome:

Is not my birthday yet (only one hour and a half left!), but thank you anyway :welcome:

I'm going through a nasty case of impostor syndrome, and is affecting both my performance at school and in NaNo. Days are becoming shorter, I can't stay up late, and now I did 700 words more, to which I cut 90% of them to place them elsewhere in the story. I don't know what's going on with this. Perhaps the fact that I don't have an outline planned out like the previous times I did NaNo? Like I know the characters, but I have no idea how to put their story together. I'm continuing the Prologue after an attempt of skipping it.

Besides, even though school is going great, I don't feel comfortable. It feels a bit foreign. I... I never liked the ambience of schools, no matter as to whether they were public or private. I mean, I'm doing this job mostly out of necesity and a way to get rid of the boredom, but it seems to be shortening my time off by quite a bunch. I kind of regret getting it, partially, but on the other hand, I don't. It's confusing.

But anyway, it's already late for me to keep writing. I need to do this while focused. Friday will come soon, so I'll have the weekend for NaNo, though I still have some stuff to do for the job. I just hope to not call it quits on this year's NaNo. If everything goes the wrong way, I'll put the characters to rest, and develop that story another time.

I didn't have a bad day. I'm just having a lot of doubts about everything.

November 2nd, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Seconds Elbow Plank Raised Arm Hold +EC
Count: 919 - 915 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees

Challenges:
Day 2
:v: Get to Bed on Time:[/B] Day 2

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
Total: 1 423 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Musical affinity tests

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Yesterday, I spilled the beans after one student told me his mom was having a birthday. Today, that entire class hunted me down before my last class of the day, and sang me Happy Birthday alongside the class I was with. Kids are a treat, and I believe I'm earning their trust. I mean, this last class asked me five times if I was going to give them class today or not. Everyone is all hyped for this, and only two classes remain for tomorrow.

I'm not sure whether I'll get off early or not. I'm looking forward to get off early, though, so I can work on NaNo. As I said in Bardic Circle, I didn't write today, but that was done on purpose. Every time I succeeded in NaNo I always had a plot in mind. This year, though, I only had two characters, and the themes. So, I wrote a plot, and now I know what to do, how to begin, and stuff. All I know is that it'll be a bit non-linear, with a lot of flashbacks, but not like something that unravels itself to reveal an entire mystery. It's more a collection of stories that form one whole.

Hard to define when there's nothing written. I'm not deleting anything that I wrote out, though. Progress is progress, and those things will be useful for later. All I know for certain is that it'll be a romance, and it's been a long time since I wrote one of those... I think the last time was early 2015. So I have high hopes for this. I want it to be good, but for now, I just need to write the thing.

Busy birthday, yet it was celebrated... somehow. Not exactly what I expected, but it's what I could get from a busy day. I'll take this more than what I had ten years ago, which was 100% work and not a single break.

This is the last year of my 20s, so let's go out with a bang!

November 3rd, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 30 Push-up Shoulder Taps +EC
Count: 920 - 916 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: Happy Birthday +EC +10 Full Burpees w/Jump Knee-Tuck
:v: WoD: Express Abs +EC
:v: Ba Han Sheng Qi Gong: Clarify

Challenges:
Day 3
:v: Get to Bed on Time: Day 3

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
Total: 1 423 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Musical affinity tests

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
I'm very tired. I skipped logging, and I skipped yoga yesterday. I even forgot to do the challenge because I just slept through the entire afternoon...

I'm... tired.

I've got some good news yesterday, but I'm not excited about them just yet. I need to wait until next month to see if it happens first.

I also wrote 992 words yesterday... forcefully. I'm getting back at it, though. This morning I realized the order of things in which I'll have to write. Nothing makes sense in this story, so I'll bring sense to it on edit.

November 4th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:x: Sól Salutation - LVL I +EC
:v: Daily Dare: 3 Minutes Side Leg Raise Hold +EC
Count: 921 - 917 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
30 Full Burpees w/Jump Knee Tuck / Burpee Queen +EC
40 Full Burpees
30 Full Burpees
:v: WoD: Golem - LVL III +EC

Challenges:
:x: Power Punch:
Day 4
:x: Get to Bed on Time: Day 4

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
Total: 2 445 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Musical affinity tests

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
This will be quick because I need to sleep. I'm on a roll with writing. I needed this weekend, even though I had to sacrifice some things that I needed to do for work.

It doesn't matter. I can plan out everything another time on this weekend.

I had too much sugar too, but it's fine. I got a small birthday party, and a nice cake to boot! This entire weekend is cheating, but I'll do my best to burn everything next week. There will be Burpees on Monday.

November 5th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 40 Side Bridges +EC
Count: 922 - 918 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:

Challenges:
Day 4 | Day 5

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
1 181
Total: 3 626 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
@Laura Rainbow Dragon Thanks! I hope getting paid won't be an issue too. I'll have to wait until December for it, though.

D&D day, so there was not much to do. I wrote last night, but it wasn't a lot. Besides, I need to get back into my sleeping schedule. Work is taking some time from me, so it is difficult to have a good ratio of words now, considering that I have to stay awake. I'm not sure how much am I going to write today, but I'm hoping to do everything now so that I have time later on the day.

Loved this was the Workout of the Day too. This helped me to de-stress a lot last night.

November 6th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 60 Side Leg Extensions +EC
Count: 923 - 919 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: WoD: Inner Strength +EC

Challenges:
Day 6

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
Total: 4 289 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Here's a thing: I don't find being a teacher a bad thing. It's the administrative work that I hate the most.

Planning, evaluating... that's not so bad... until you have to write it down, and do it with specifics and stuff... For other subjects, it's not that difficult. For music, though, it's almost impossible. There's little to nothing that I do that is entirely theorical. I don't like doing anything without practice because no one learns music that way. Music it's a language, and like any other language, you should learn how to speak it before learning how to write it.

I guess I have to take another week to fix all of these things. This is going to be a more stressful week than last, and I don't want to quit NaNo. I did 139 words in the little time I could accomodate for it, because it got busier today. And tomorrow is going to be very busy too... Gah, I do want to get paid now! Seriously, if I don't get paid by the next year, I'm quitting. I need the money ASAP, and I'm not wasting my time.

I'd hate to do that to my students, though. They don't deserve that, but if such a thing should happen, I'll let them know first. Even though it doesn't look that way, they seem to care. I mean, they are already motivated... I hope this week comes through, though.

November 7th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 80 Climbers +EC
Count: 924 - 920 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:

Challenges:
Day 7
:v: Get to Bed on Time: Day 4

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress:
Words Written;
Total: 4 428 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Nope

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
I decided to quit NaNoWriMo. I'm not right for it this year. Is not writer's block, really. I actually have good ideas for it and stuff. It's the pressure to writing +1K daily that's taking a toll on me. And is not an issue about time, but an issue about pressure. I'm already stressed enough with work that I can't take a writing challenge this big. I can do flash fiction stuff daily, or write some shorts, or even solo D&D, but I can't do NaNoWriMo. This year, I don't have the mindset for it. Having written 139 words yesterday was disappointing, and all I did today was taking naps and working out. There's so much paperwork that I need to do, and I don't even know if I have to do it or not.

At least I like my job. Like I said, I do love teaching. It's the paperwork that I hate the most.

Today was good at school. In fact, the Tuesday kids behaved better than last week. My performance is making me feel more like a conductor instead of a teacher, though. I'm not looking forward to tomorrow, honestly, but I have a job to do. At least I'll have a free afternoon. Tuesday is the most stressfull day of the week. Even though I get off work earlier than the rest of the days, I still have more students in the afternoon.

I don't know if I should count Vampire Hunter as a Kickboxing day or not. I did 10 sets, but it wasn't much of a combat day... it was more of a cardio day.

November 8th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 100 Elbow Strikes +EC
Count: 925 - 921 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
25 Full Burpees
:v: Vampire Hunter - LVL SS +EC
:v: Ab Finisher +EC

Challenges:
Day 8
:v: Get to Bed on Time: Day 5

Writing progress:

NaNoWriMo Progress: DROPPED
Total:
4 428 / 50 000

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Music language basics, attributes of the sound, and guitar basics

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
A bit of a difficult day at work. A big amount of kids got in trouble today, so I had to double down on the school's rules.

Other than that, nothing very interesting. I took a rest. Plus, I belive Vampire Killer at SS gave me doms. It's the Jumping Lunges, probably, so no Burpees today. Maybe tomorrow.

For now, sleep. And I think quitting NaNoWriMo was a good decision. I didn't stress out today. It's a shame, but I'll write that story on my own terms now.

November 9th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 50 Leg Raises +EC
Count: 926 - 922 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: WoD: Rascal +EC

Challenges:
Day 9
:v: Get to Bed on Time: Day 6

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Music language basics, attributes of the sound

Others:
No math
No Python

Sólveig

"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Bad day. There was an incident right after I finished my second class of the day. As soon as I finished, and I was reading a bunch of notebooks, a male kid got bullied by four other female kids. I had to put a stop on it, bring the five of them to the supervisor of that grade, and then, while we were reprimanding them and figuring out what the hell was going on, I also learned that kid was being a victim of gender-based violence, since they were forcefully crossdressing him. On one hand, I didn't know the law also covered the male gender (which is good to know), and on the other hand, I felt really hurt about the whole ordeal. Thing is the law enforcement can get involved if this carries on...

I gave them a piece of my words before leaving for the next class. It's very ironic that the worst behaved class are more civil than this. It's even more ironic that the most hated students from the 7th grade are actually the ones that not only I can herd them like sheeps, but also are the most driven in my class. Music does bring out the best on them.

Apparently today wasn't a good day as a whole for the school. In fact, it wasn't a good day for many people around me.

There was even more family drama from a phone call that happened last night, and when mom vented it all, I almost zoned out. That bad? You can make six seasons of a telenovela to cover my entire family's feud. Thankfully, this doesn't affect my generation onwards, but it's very painful to see how shattered the family has become. It was shattered previously already, and I thought Chavez's victory killed relationships, but it seems that, after grandpa died, everyone is out for blood. It's been quite a while since mom said that she's thankful for moving out of town, away from all that drama...

Girlfriend felt depressed today. My best friend broke up with his girlfriend, and now she moved out of their place... I needed support. Many people around me also needed support.

Thankfully, tomorrow is Friday. I need the weekend. I need this Sunday's session to escape the storm that went on today at school. Also, I only have to deal with very interested students tomorrow; ones that are very well behaved.

E: I forgot to mention that I did Qi Gong.

November 10th, 2022

Morning Routine:
:v: Daily Dare: 80 Seal Jacks +EC
Count: 927 - 923 +EC

Night Routine:

Programs:
On hold

Workouts:
:v: Everyday Workout
:v: Ba Han Sheng Qi Gong: Clarify

Challenges:
Day 10
:v: Get to Bed on Time: Day 7

Writing progress:

Reading progress:

Art progress:
Nope

Music:
Music language basics, attributes of the sound,,, I played a couple of songs in the middle of downtime / administrative hours

Others:
No math
No Python

Last edited: