The Changeling Gamer

Scout from Hollywood?
Pronouns: She/Her
"Gotta get more push-ups!!"
Stitch Hie GIF

I've been lurking around here and the old hive for a while and finally got the courage to start a log. It's a little incomplete right now because for some reason I only have the courage to start a log in the middle of the day.

Breakfast - A Dr.Pepper -- I woke up 20 minutes late and had to be in my full formal uniform today so I didn't have the time for breakfast.
Lunch - Roast Beef Sandwich and another Dr.Pepper -- ...ignoring the pattern... The roast beef sandwich was actually pretty good.
Afternoon "Snack" - Cheesy Pasta-a-Roni thing - I usually have dinner pretty late so I have a "snack" when I get home
Dinner - KFC

Cardio & Core Challenge - Day 1
Pathfinder Program - Chapter 1 - I found Lee and Mia

Last edited:

JohnStrong

Commando from Alberta
"No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. -Socrates"

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Welcome :)

Scout from Hollywood?
Obi Wan Hello GIF by Star Wars

Thank you for all the welcomes!

I woke up with a headache today and two people I live with woke up with migraines :/ It rained this morning and the high temperature dropped like 20°F.

I seem to have injured my ankles at some point so I'm replacing high knees with march steps for now. I managed one set of high knees for Cardio & Core and then realized that's a pretty bad idea. For the 10 minutes of high knees in Pathfinder, I did march steps in five, two-minute sets, with a minute rest in between sets.

Actual Breakfast Streak: 1
Highscore: 1

Breakfast - Apple & Cinnamon instant oatmeal w/ a Dr. Pepper. -- Ignoring the Dr.Pepper... I actually had breakfast for once!
Lunch - The same Cheesy Pasta-Roni thing I had the other day
Dinner - Spaghetti

Workout Streak: 3
Highscore: 3

Cardio & Core Challenge - Day 3 - 1 set of high knees, 3 sets of march steps
Pathfinder - Chapter 3 - Survivors: 2
30 Days of Yoga - Day 1 - I had such a hard time balancing on position 6 TvT

Last edited:
Scout from Hollywood?
Good Morning Hello GIF by Hill's Pet Nutrition

My ankles feel a lot better today.

Actual Breakfast Streak: 2
Highscore: 2

Breakfast - Maple & Brown Sugar Instant Oatmeal to-go
Lunch- Left my wallet at home, but my friend let me borrow some money so I got to have a couple of cheeseburger sliders.
Dinner- I couldn't eat much cause I was so tired

Workout Streak: 0

Last edited:
Scout from Hollywood?
Bunny Love GIF

My ankles feel much better today again, however by the end of yesterday they hurt from walking so much. We'll see how they feel by the end of today.

Actual Breakfast Streak: 3

Breakfast - Apple & Cinnamon Instant Oatmeal To-Go
Lunch- Cheese, Sausage, Grapes, & Crackers
Dinner-

Workout Streak: 1

Group Workout. Lots of relays.

Last edited:
Scout from Hollywood?
It's been a while. Fell into a little bit of a hole after that group workout.

I watched about half an hour of a movie in Spanish called Chance, with English subtitles. It's a pretty silly movie. These maids are being mistreated by their employer’s wife, and they aren’t getting paid when they’re supposed to. So, they take the family hostage, but when they demand the ransom the employer admits he’s broke.

I did 15 assisted push-ups, 1 regular push-up, and 20 crunches today. I also did the Lightning Strike workout. Phew, that was harder than I thought it would be. I was ready to quit by the third set, but I managed to make it through Level I. It was very rewarding. I want to keep working out but I know that’ll just cause issues tomorrow.