The Forever Journey

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Fell off the wagon again for several different reasons. Too much to get into right now. But I'm back! again lol.

10/28 - 20-minute hike

10/29 - Stronger Arms (lvl1)
My right shoulder (the area I have frequent pain in) was screaming at me for the shoulder taps, but after I finished the exercise, my arms felt much better. Wow. Beautifulll.
- 10 mins on treadmill

Weight: 271.2 (Yeah, I fell off hard.)

I'm finally starting physical therapy on November 3rd. Golly has this taken forever to establish.
I got my first ever massage a week ago. My muscles were far, far more stiff than I could have known was possible. She said it was pretty significant. After the massage, I rubbed my shoulders and neck and was shocked that it was so loose. Didn't even know it was possible for those parts to move around so much. Worth the money! Lol.

Last edited:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
• No Wrong Answers (lvl 3)

Weight: Unknown

Now...On Sunday morning, I only did level 1 of "No Wrong Answers". It was much easier than the magician workout, but I do recall having to drop my arms a couple of times anyway.

Sunday afternoon, I got another massage.

And now...Dramatic difference. Made it to level 3 no problem. Didn't drop my arms once. My shoulders weren't blaring with stiffness and pain. Oh my gosh!!

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
Went to physical therapy, but it was just an evaluation. At least, I hope that's why we didn't really do much beyond him showing me stretches that I've already been doing.

• No Wrong Answers (lvl 1)

Weight: Unknown

Last edited:

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
• Dexterity (lvl1)

So antsy lately, really wish I could go run around and hike, but two of my toes are injured. And I wanted to do more arm exercises today, but my back is killing me. Sigh. I feel bad for people who are in worse pain and have more limitations than I do.

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
It will be better next time!
How bad are your toes? Those little thing can be really hurtful :/

Fitato

Mystic from Kansas
"Hello"
My toes don't hurt anymore (except some light throbbing at the end of the day, so light it doesn't even count as pain), but one of them is still swollen. It's been swollen for three weeks now and I'm wondering if it's just going to be permanently disformed now. Haha. But I can walk without issue. It only hurts if I squeeze it. So strange.

11/7
Hiking - 2 miles + 30min physical therapy

11/9
Hiking - 1 mile + 30min physical therapy

Thankfully, physical therapy does involve doing actual exercises/stretches! So glad they weren't all going to be just like the evaluation was. I'm sadly only approved by my insurance for 6 sessions, then it's up to me to keep doing stuff at home.

It will be better next time!
How bad are your toes? Those little thing can be really hurtful :/

I think my toes would have been fine if this wasn't the third time I've slammed them into the wall while changing clothes in the past month alone! On top of that, I suspect that I also bang them into the wall when I toss and turn at night. I'm always covered in bruises when I wake up because of my violent sleeping habits (I mostly bruise my legs and my arms).

Physically I'm still in a lot of back pain and throwing up daily, but mentally/emotionally, I'm doing better than ever! Getting to go on a hike Monday and then again today just improved my mood drastically. I also don't notice the back pain when I'm out and about, so that's double goodness. Unfortunately I did have to cut my hike on Monday short because I got hit by a giant wave of nausea. Silly body of mine.

Weight: 269.6