The Old Hive Online until March

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!
This is an advance warning.
We are keeping the Old Hive online until the end of March. If you want to download / move your old posts here you've got until then! The Old Hive is currently registered user-access only. So if you have an old account there, you need to login first and then you will see the content of the forums.

End of March we are officially closing hive.darebee.com

:please:

noname

Ranger from Norway 🇧🇻
good-day.gif

Ron

Hi everyone!
This is an advance warning.
We are keeping the Old Hive online until the end of March. If you want to download / move your old posts here you've got until then! The Old Hive is currently registered user-access only. So if you have an old account there, you need to login first and then you will see the content of the forums.

End of March we are officially closing hive.darebee.com

:please:
Hoi i.am new on te darebee forum

if jou like i wil translate the workouts to duch
i was 45 jears a sport trainer (non profesional) and club owner and now retiterd for medical reason
with in i hope in two monts the dokters wil give me permision to start training again
after four jears medical treatments

proffesional work i was construction worker and estimator in office for 39 jears

i live naer the city of Rotterdam in the netherlands
is i was non profesional karate instructuer and trained in the jears thousens of kids en adults as non professional
and there are many kids overweighted and parnets big money problems could not pay for any sporting club

and now retired and looking for a new bussy

if jou like we can communicate about it

kindest regard Ron

mabey take a look on my face book

not

Ron

Hoi i.am new on te darebee forum

if jou like i wil translate the workouts to duch
i was 45 jears a sport trainer (non profesional) and club owner and now retiterd for medical reason
with in i hope in two monts the dokters wil give me permision to start training again
after four jears medical treatments

proffesional work i was construction worker and estimator in office for 39 jears

i live naer the city of Rotterdam in the netherlands
is i was non profesional karate instructuer and trained in the jears thousens of kids en adults as non professional
and there are many kids overweighted and parnets big money problems could not pay for any sporting club

and now retired and looking for a new bussy

if jou like we can communicate about it

kindest regard Ron

mabey take a look on my face book ron noordman

not

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
Oh thank you for the info! I need to get the recipes downloaded asap
Are the recipes not available on the new platform?
Will recipes still be on way back?

The Recipes & Meal Plans section was taken down last September. See: https://www.community.darebee.com/threads/recipes-and-mealplans-sections.100/

DAREBEE doesn't have anything to do with the Internet Archive Wayback Machine. That's a separate entity that crawls the Web and creates an archive of what it finds there.

Status
Not open for further replies.