The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
552 - Walking, chest and back light. I got home late and I am not gonna wake up my parents with working out. I’ll double up tomorrow.

Good thing - made monie at art walk yay <333 didn’t find a lot for Christmas gifts but I found a hella good birthday gift for mom!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Alright nope I am not doing step up since my thighs hurt still after two days so I probably, somehow, screwed something up in lunges LMAO. I'll be okay I'm just... Not gonna do that for a while. But I wanna do something monthly again along with December fit so... Let's do Power Grip!

553 - So, chest and back light, power grip days 1-3, and december fit days 2 and 3! My poor thighs... what did I do...

Good thing - Stardew with the buddies and, AND! @lofivelcro is back <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Bruh I was so happy when I saw your lovely face back here

554 - Chest and back light, power grip day 4, December fit day 4.

Good thing - I hate floor exercises with a passion but damn it I didn't give up, I'm gonna try so hard not to do a hall pass for as long as I can RGHGHGHGGHGHH

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Froud thanks buddy!

555 - oh hey nice number - I wish y'all could help me with my plank stuff lmao, my planks look more like bridges no matter what I do. Like how do y'all do it? Just... Not having your butt up to the sky? Or not having your hands too far ahead of you? Tell me your secrets! Also, December fit day 5, power grip day 5, chest and back light.

Good thing - So I had delicious ramen today with a coworker who popped in. Another coworker of mine has been advised to not have gluten for a bit to see if that's what's making her unwell, so she was pretty bummed, but we found a build your own option and we found that they had rice noodles. Apparently, her ramen tasted even better with the rice noodles, as they soaked up so much of the flavor. Something that initially was kind of a bummer ended up being even better for her than usual. I think there's a lesson there.

BetaCorvi

Mage from Belgium
Pronouns: She/her
Like how do y'all do it? Just... Not having your butt up to the sky? Or not having your hands too far ahead of you? Tell me your secrets!
The way my old PE teacher would always teach us as kids is (and I still remind myself of to correct my form) "Imagine someone stuffed a money bill between your buttcheeks, and you have to keep it tight there". I don't know if that's super helpful to you.

Start with your hands placed like when you're on hands and knees (like for the side leg extensions in FIT december day 4), and extend your legs out so they are fully straight. That should have your hands in the right position - just under the shoulders. Then its just trying to keep your hips down, for which activating core & legs can help a bit.

I don't necessarily know if that advice is still 100% solid - that was at least 15 years ago. And probably someone else has a better way of explanation. But I hope it helps!

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
Good question if those tips really help you from keeping a straight line. You could experiment a little how it feels if you let your hips sag a bit, push them up, see if you can find a kind of sweet spot.
Or, much easier, you use a spotter, a mirror, or if you have one, a camera.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro I will have to experiment!

557 - Chest and back light, December fit day 7, power grip day 7.

Good thing - I admitted I needed rest, so I worked from home today. I stressed myself to a stomachache. I'm glad I listened to my body, and I'm proud of myself for doing so.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
558 - Usual stuff, day 8s on em.

Good thing - HADES 2 IS COMING OUT??? DUNNO HOW YOU CAN MAKE A SEQUEL TO PERFECTION BUT I GUESS WE GON' DO IT. WE'RE GOING FOR IT.

And... I wanna add, it's not a good thing per se but I wanna open up about it - Due to me getting stressed out about things, I went back to old eating habits and I'm back at 207 lbs at 5'1". I'm... Disappointed in myself a bit, but I know I can bounce back. If I can somehow get back to 185 I'm gonna be happy. 185 is something I know I can do.

I had a long talk today with someone who was hurt by someone I ditched back in July. The hurt she inflicted on me made me slip over time and now here I am. However I can only blame her so much, I chose how to react. But now that I have more sense on the situation, I think I can begin moving on. However given the holidays coming up and the food that happens therein WELL IT'S GONNA GET ROUGH LMAO

But I'll do my best. For myself and for you guys cheering me on. I know I'm pretty insular here but I love you all dearly.

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I can only say it again and again, but it's great that you're able to say "yeah, this happened and caused this, but I'm not entirely free of blame because I reacted like this". Shows that you're stronger than you probably think and that you will make it.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Thanks buddy. I needed to hear that. I mean, I think I knew it in my heart, but you're confirming it and in a way, further solidifying it. Like it went from iron to steel.

559 - Usual stuff day 9, 100 back fists on each side.

Good thing - Today's December fit felt easy to me. Is that a good sign? Probably should have pushed myself more, but I felt really pumped to do it.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
560 - I used a hall pass today for December fit, I remember what happened when I tried to do lunges at the beginning of the month and given how much I walked today... Yeah, nah, would have been a bad idea. Good news though! Forty jumping jacks, while it kind of winded me, I still did it! Jumping jacks are one of my enemies but I still did it! So power grip day 10, chest and back light, and a looot of walking at the mall with my buddy for shoppin'.

Good thing - Before I went to the mall I found two (2) (II) shinies within five minutes in Scarlet, being Capsikid and Swablu. Nearly peed myself. I don't have the shiny charm yet LMAO

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
561 - December fit day 11, I did it, but I have a question. A serious question. A legitimate question.

Why tf is the hollow hold not called a banana hold? I mean I get why it's called 'hollow' but like, banana is more fitting. I look like a banana.

Chest and back light, power grip day 11, 300/4000 punches for ornament.

Good thing - Cool Fish had chill day. Cool Fish also has you all as friends. I love you, guys.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
563 - GOOD GOD TODAY'S FIT DECEMBER GOT MY HEART GOIN'. 2000/4000 punches. Chest and back light. Power grip day 13.

Good thing - Well at least -those- lunges didn't kill me ahaha. Alas, the puppy didn't come in today, little buddy also has an upset stomach so she likely won't be in tomorrow either. But I got to see a therapy doggo at the cancer center that shares a hallway with us. His name is Bruce and he loves giving kisses.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
564 - Took a hall pass today, feeling a little sore. Though I'm wondering what I'm gonna do when I'm at Char's due to the small space in their apartment... I could delay and do a few at once if need be? Hmm. I'll see what I can do or how I'm feeling. Didn't do as many punches today, but I'll hopefully get it all done on the 16th. Some of you guys are absolute Chads, I swear one day I'll get on your level. Anyway, 2600/4000 punches, chest and back light, power grip day 14.

Good thing - NEW JOJO PART CONFIRMED FOR BEING SERIALIZED IN FEBRUARY OH MY GODDDDD

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
565 - Fit December day 15 was very doable for me! Maybe I should do that more often, hm? Feasible ab stuff. Finished my ornament punches, did chest and back light, power grip day 15, booyeah.

Good thing - So good and bad? Four day weekend is beginning and I wanna see the bestie but we're getting a storm that's either gonna be "aww wee one inch of snow" or "HOLY FRICKALONI BUY THE TOILET PAPER AND MILK EVERYONE'S GONNA BE SNOWED IN UNTIL THE NEXT GENERAL ELECTION." It'll be sad if I cannot see them this weekend, but if I have to stay home, I'll make the best of it. Promise. I love you guys.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thank you, wonderful people <3

567 - Fit December day 16, power grip day 16, chest and back light, booping Cooper's snoot (the latter burns calories in my soul)

Good thing - Alas, the weather did not permit me to go today. But I was able to reflect a little on my ornament. I think I did the side kicks one last year, it was the only one I felt I could do. This time though I felt like I had choice. No, I couldn't do them all, the idea of doing the burpees and pushups right now sounds like a nightmare. 4000 punches last year? Forget it, I would have balked.

I am not even close to where I want to be, but I'm closer to where I should be, at least by a baby step.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Couldn't have done it without my cheerleaders, buddy.

568 - Weather was still bad so now y'all got me until Monday. Or at least, uh, I have a day off Monday and gotta go back to work Tuesday like a normal fish. Anyway, chest and back light, power grip and Fit December day 17... I had to stop myself from doing extra punches today for FD ahaha. I was so used to doing them in sets of 100 I was like "twenty o- WAIT."

Good thing - I painted a Squig from 40k today. He's just a little guy.
Used this as a tutorial!

Attachments

• squeeg.jpg
    squeeg.jpg
    601.9 KB · Views: 5
  • squeeg 2.jpg
    squeeg 2.jpg
    612 KB · Views: 5

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
570 - Chest and back light, power grip day 19, five snowballs dodged, fit December day 19.

Good thing - I made curry noodles out of some cool glassy bean noodles my buddy gave me. Not the healthiest thing for me, but hey, ya girl is cooking! I learned how to cook the noodles within the curry itself and also added some carrots, so I guess I leveled up in cooking?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
OH GOD I COUNTED THE MENTIONS INSTEAD OF THE SNOWBALLS I AM A GOOF OKAY SO I think I did the math right so... +13 to my original dodge, so now I have 18.

571 - Chest and back light, squattin', power grip day 20, Fit December day 20, Extra Mile level 3, 60 seconds of side bends. Woohoo, did a lot!

Good thing - I love all of y'all in this snowball fight. I'm just not liking posts so that way it's easier for you all to find when you're tagged. Fight on, my dears.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
I am nnnot getting alerted to every snow fight tag so uh... Hopefully my +103 is correct. So that means we're at 121.

572 - Usual stuff, day 21.

Good thing - I doubt I did the burpees correctly but seeing as I feel like I am ready to finally die then maybe I got something correct down the line. I am still on the way to be the musclewaifu. I'm also still trying to contend with the fact that I got like all my weight back but you know what, okay, let's just... Look at the fat as my future energy stores for future muscles.

I have no idea how this works.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Now that you think of it, I have been a bit more daring, haven't I? Dunno where I'd be without you guys cheering me on. Seeing you all thrive is an excellent motivator. And seeing you all believe in me makes me just... Feel really damn happy and validated, tbh.

573 - Usuals day 22, + 124 squats so 225 in total. YEAH BABY!

Good thing - MOM MADE MORE COOKIES Y'ALL GET OVER HERE MY MOM MAKES THE BEST COOKIES they're peanut butter with chocolate kisses on them gogoggogo

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
574 - Hall pass #3 for Fit December, those side planks do not like me. But I'll make up for it. Gonna play Pokemon and do fifty punches per new 'dex entry. Got 9 new entries so 450 punches. I say that’s a good make up along with chest and back light and power grip day 23.

Good thing - chill day at home but we lost internet (posting on my phone) so I’m going to bed due to no ETA. But you know, it may be a blessing. I’ve been so tired mentally and emotionally. Maybe I need some rest.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Haleth Thanks Hal! You too <:

576 - The stuff day 25, chest and back light, gonna meditate before bed.

Good thing - Well, people liked my presents, so that was good.

I do wanna say this, and I am sorry for being gloomy y'all but - While I wasn't close to this person, someone I knew on Wurm online passed yesterday. He was a pretty fun person to hang with when we were together, and we're all just shocked, man. He was a young dude too. So I guess just know that I love you all dearly. I'll be fine, but please, if you are the praying type, feel free to pray for his family.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Haleth Thanks buddy <3

577 - Chest and back light, stuff day 26.

Good thing - I am so glad I had the day off from work I basically just played Ghost of Tsushima and chilled. I'm still sad, of course I think I'll always be to a certain extent as I am with anyone who has passed, but... I'm seeing such a beautiful outpouring of love from people in regards to them, and it makes me happy.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro Thanks bud <3 Yeah, a lot of my close buddies are online. I was a lonely kid back in school so I guess I picked up a habit of befriending some lovely people (and some... not so lovely people) online aha. Luckily I can now form relationships irl, but my online friends are all so dear to me.

578 - Usuals, day 27.

Good thing - My coworker brought in her doggo! He didn't wanna be there all day though so she took him home at lunch, but he's this beeg boi named Murphy and he only has one braincell. It was awesome having him near the cube just being a cutie.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
580 - Chest and back light, Fit December and Power Grip day 29, march steps to this song -

Good thing - Played checkered with a friend on Wurm, and now he's sleeping over at my settlement. It's like a really cool sleepover, but digital! I love that!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
581 - My shoulders did NOT like yesterdays workout LMAO, it was the thigh/shoulder taps. Guess I won't do those for a while! FOURTH AND FINAL HALL PASS IT IS FOR FIT DECEMBER. I say final definitively, because I just went ahead and did day 31 today since I'm driving tomorrow and I will not have enough room at Charlotte's place to do it. So Fit December, done. Chest and back light, didn't do because finishing power grip was ow enough on my shoulders. To make up for skipping this day I did 60 squats and calf raises, I'll probably do more before bed.

But yey, new badge!

Good thing - Y'all mom made the best pasta today. And she even made it just a bit spicy, too! I also get to see my best friend tomorrow, so that's cool!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Happy New Year
:fireworks:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks everyone <3 happy new year!

582 - Just did some walking and also some flex holds throughout the day. There's not a lot of room in the apartment to do stuff so I did what I could. Luckily, flex holds can be done kind of anywhere...

Good thing - I AM IN NEW HAMPSHIRE WHADDUUUUUUUUUP