The tra1n1ng journal cont1nues

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Pronouns: she/her
@Froud Make them stoooop

Feeling a bit better today... Whew.

513 - Did my usuals, calves of steel day 26.

Good thing - So we had a Halloween potluck today because I won't be there at the office tomorrow, Friday or Monday. Monday I just, have the day off because I can. But I'm working from home tomorrow and Friday because mom and dad are going down south for a wedding and someone has to be on pupper duty... I am that someone. It's gonna be weird, I'm gonna have to wake up at 2 tomorrow to be with Cooper a bit while they go to the airport, and I don't know if I'll sleep in my parents room or on the couch until I gotta work. But we'll figure it out I guess. Gnight. I love you all.

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
I could not agree more. The hardest is to find the cause. For me it is the sunlight, i need to wear glasses that darkens whit the light.
For a colleague of mine it is the food, he needs to avoid some aliment...
I found that vascular migraines exist.
They are very creative.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@Froud I get them particularly during my time of the month. I dislike that time.

514 - And that time is now ahaha, combined with something I ate at work yesterday and my lack of sleep today I only did chest and back light, taking Cooper out for backyard walkies and lifting him up a lot and putting him on the couch with me. It was like playing fetch. But with my dog as the ball.

I'm counting down the days for when mom and dad get home, poor baby boy is so stressed. He knows something is weird.

Good thing - But he knows he's with me so <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
515 - Not much since I’m still feeling unwell. Chest and back light, where Cooper gazed at me like I were losing my mind while doing, walks outside with him and… Lifting him up about thirteen times during the day and putting him back on the couch with me, usually from another room. He’s thirty pounds of fluff. I’m sure that counts as weight training.

Good thing - We sat outside in the grass together for a bit. Only three more sleeps and he gets to see mom and dad again.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@lofivelcro I'll feel better come... Sunday ish.

Please remove my uterus guys I don't need it--

516 - chest and back light, lifting Cooper up, taking him for walkies and playing fetch.

Good thing - He’s a lot more relaxed now. He just chilled with me all day and let me take a nap. Hell he even napped with me. My heart. Everyone needs a buddy.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
OR MAYBE MY UTERUS CAN STILL BE A LITTLE REBEL THAT'S COOL COME ON MAN WE'VE DISCUSSED THIS, IF I HAVE BABIES WHO IS GONNA CROCHET FOR EVERYONE ELSES BABIES

517 - Same as yesterday. Seriously, Cooper is such a huge baby. He isn't lazy he just loves it when I pick him up. Gonna try and gun through my calves of steel tomorrow.

Good thing - Had breakfast with my neighbors today! They brought up fruit and bagels and I whipped 'em up some scrambled eggs. One of them, Ray, gave me tiny toy cannons because he collects these things and I mentioned mom and dad going somewhere with cannons and wanting one myself (as a joke)

(I was joking)
(I mean ahahah unless one of y'all has a cannon they don't need)
(... do any of you guys have cannons?)

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
518 - GUNNED THROUGH CALVES OF STEEL LIKE A CHAD WHILE SERVING TRICK OR TREATERS IN MY HARU OKUMURA OUTFIT. BOW TO YOUR NEW CALF QUEEN.

Okay I had to take my wig off in fairness.

BUT STILL.

And chest and back light of course lmao

Good thing - Mom and dad are home. Cooper is happy. <3

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
520 - Power punch day 2, chest and back light, 150 march steps.

Good thing - Got some work done for art walk on Friday... Hope to make a lot of cash there. Think people still want crocheted pumpkins for Thanksgiving?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
521 - Power punch day 3, chest and back light, 150 march steps.

Good thing - Okay! Art walk prep is largely done. Also, a coworker left today which was sad, but we all did have a good time talking in the conference room with some hella good pizza so... That made it a bit better. Her new job is luckily nearby and she will therefore not be hard to annoy-- I mean, visit.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
522 - Power punch day 4, chest and back light, 150 march steps, walking in the town!

Good thing - So art walk financially was kind of a bust but it's okay, we found some Christmas geefts for the family!

AND I FORGOT TO HIT ENTER LMFAO HI

523 - Power punch day 5, chest and back light, Herald level 3, 150 march steps, helping dad outside.

Good thing - It was so warm out! ... Probably as a result of global warming but you know what? I will take the nice things when I can and escape an existential crisis at the same time.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Why are there bruises on my legs--

525 - 200 march steps, power punch day 7, chest and back light.

Good thing - Oh God the tea I got from the ren faire wedding (well the decaf tea) tastes amazing with pumpkin creamer. Don't mind me, I've just ASCENDED TO ANOTHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE.

Last edited:

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
526 - 200 march steps, power punch day 8, chest and back light, daily workout of 100 elbow strikes.

Good thing - I deadass cannot remember what I did yesterday because I am typing this on 11-9 OH GOD WHAT'S HAPPENING WHY DO I KEEP DOING THIS

Got distracted when thinking of something good... Lmao.

527 - 200 march steps, power punch day 9, chest and back light.

Good thing - WELL I REMEMBERED TO POST TODAY. Oh and Dunkin' Donuts now has white hot chocolate. Or maybe not -suddenly- now but more of I can now order it in the app lmao

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
528 - Daily thing of 80 seal jacks (split into 4 sets of 20), chest and back light, 200 march steps, power punch day 10.

Good thing - Ah, sushi for lunch. Warms me heart. Now tomorrow I'm gonna be doing registration for a con... So let's see how this goes! Never been in registration before, so maybe it'll be fun.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
529 - 200 march steps, chest and back light, power punch day 11, and walking about the con!

Good thing - I am apparently good at registration. I am also good at telling people what has been said many times, being vaccinations and masks (and, AND) are required for the event. I will stone cold look you in the face and tell you this. IT IS ON THE DOORS TO GO INTO THE EVENT. IDGAF.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
530 - 200 march steps, chest and back light, power punch day 12, MOAR WALKING.

Good thing - I am still amazing at registration and telling people point fricking blank that you need your vaccination proof and a mask to get in the con. THESE FACTS ARE THERE BEFORE THE PRICES ARE ON THE WEBSITE, GAWD.

However I apparently am unintentionally intimidating, which is hilarious to me as I am a 5'1" chubby chick with a cute round face who just sits back and crochets whenever possible.

FEAR ME.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@OJJJEM I promise I am of no threat to you, I am just loud.

531 - MOAR OF JUST WHAT I DID YESTERDAY JUST PUNCHIN' DAY 13 AND ALSO, and yes I am counting this, vacuuming the hotel floor with a COMICALLY HEAVY VACUUM CLEANER? Like this thing despite the size was DENSE. Like a friggin' vibranium vacuum. It was a trip.

Good thing - Apparently I am good at my job still. Now I will go to the job that pays me tomorrow.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
533 - Usuals, punchin' day 15. And also getting up and doing march steps from time to time as I worked.

Good thing - Ended up working from home due to my car window getting stuck and I didn't feel like having an open window in a parking lot. Problem eventually solved itself, but if you're wondering why my window was open in November in Maine, it's because I thought it'd be a good way to defrost it.

It was not a good idea.

But hey, saved gas money lol

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
534 - Usuals and DAY 16 OF PUNCHINATING.

Good thing - Okay so, we have two days off work, craft fair Saturday, Pokemon Sunday. How does that sound? We all good with the schedule? And yes, I say we, y'all are helping me.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
535 - Usuals, day 17 of punchinatering, I Can and I Will level 3.

Good thing - Had today off, got so much crocheting done. No-- Wait, no, we got a lot of crocheting done. Yes. Us. All of us. We're all having a crochet circle here on Darebee. I call it Crochetbee.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
536 - Usuals, day 18 of PUNCHIN'.

Good thing - Alright, we are loaded up for the craft fair and we got the copies we need of Scarlet and Violet. I forgot that at the place I pre order stuff, I put my middle name in as "Queen of bread" and so it reads, [first name] Queen of bread [last name]

I bought Violet for my best friend and I am sending them the game with the pre order sticker with said name on it.

I have not told them about this.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
537 - Usuals, day 19 of PUNCHINATERING, and a lot of walking and lifting things because--

Good thing - WE DID GOOD ON THE CRAFT FAIR FELLAS. WE DID BEEG GOOD. WE GOT BEEG GOOD THINGS FOR PEOPLE WE LOVE. Yes, all of us together, what, you think I'm saying we because I'm a silly little sausage? Nay nay, it's because all of y'all were with me in spirit, or something cute like that.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
@huma it's the woooorrsssst.

539 - 250 march steps now! Chest and back light, punchin' day 21.

Good thing - Nothing like hot chocolate after work! Mom bought snowflake shaped marshmallows, so legally, I was required to have a cup.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
540 - 300 march steps, chest and back light, punchin' day 22. Think I can do 500 march steps soon?

Good thing - Been having a rough time I admit, but my buddies coming out to give me love makes me happy. Sure, my brain hates me right now, but I have all that love to balance it out.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
543 - Usuals, day 25 of punchin’

Good thing - I’m still having a good time with Pokemon Scarlet. I just wish they would have let it cook for a few more months. Let me in as a play tester, Nintendo. LET ME INNN

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
545 - Usuals, day 26 of punchin', a lot of side shoulder taps... Did 100 to begin, then I did 30 more for every minute my friend was late for Stardew Valley (she was like 3 or 4 minutes late) then did 30 for every day we did. I cannot remember how many days we did.

Good thing - Yay Stardew with buddies! Now to go to bed at a reasonable hour for a weekend... Gnight!

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
546 - I feel okay after doing all those shoulder taps! So let's do 100 + 30 for every raid I complete in Scarlet. I'll alternate between side and upwards taps... So 340 side, 180 up, 400 march steps, chest and back light, punchin' day 27.

Good thing - Working out and Pokemon! Just as God intended.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
547 - 400 march steps, chest and back light, punchin' day 28.

Good thing - Early bedtime, barely slept last night. Good news is though, I nearly fell asleep with Cooper on my lap watching tv just a bit ago.

Please get Shelties if you need a doggo, y'all.

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
548 - Usuals, punchin' day 29 YEAH BABY 600 PUNCHES

Good thing - Boss bought us food. Had a delicious breakfast sandwich. As I always say, food tastes so much better when someone else gets it for ya amirite

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
549 - Usuals and WE FINISHED PUNCHIN. ONE MORE BADGE. YEAH!!!

Good thing - Dude, at the beginning of the month I never would have thought I'd be able to do 600 punches in a day. But here we both are. Innit great?

f1shie

Honeybee from 'MURRCA
Thanks guys! <3

@BetaCorvi I... I have a confession. Every time I see your name, I read it as, "BetaCorgi."

550 - Okay, I'm gonna try and do step up challenge. It might be difficult though, for some reason lunges are especially hard for me, I need a side of the bed or chair to help me with them as odd as that sounds. But if it's too painful, I'll stop. December Fit though, I wanna party with you guys so let's go! I'm already looking at which days to skip, since I will be with my bestie for a few days this month and their apartment isn't... Big. Maybe I can do a bunch in one day, I've done that for a few things before? So I did the challenge, December fit, and chest and back light. Let's see how we do.

Good thing - Prayer circle that art walk is good tomorrow and I find good stuff for everyone for Christmas <3

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats :worried:

BetaCorvi

Mage from Belgium
Pronouns: She/her
Ah! That's a much, much more adorable way to read my username.
corgi happy wednesday GIF

Hope your Christmas gift hunt goes well!

Last edited: