The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Gandhalfit @Fremen @HellYeah @Tileenah @Wiaaam @Whirly @JCU @roman @Nihopaloa @Sólveig @PetiteSheWolf @Froud @TopNotch

Thank you Bees! :thanku:

A nice day. But I made a sauerkraut and beans soup yesterday and today is farting galore... I'm glad I'm home and alone! :LOL:

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 1, level 2. Round 14!
- Lower Abs challenge day 1

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Shadebound day 1, level 1
- Easy Core challenge day 1

Today I finished a book which was ok, but really got into my mood and I felt like a bad person all the time. ("The School for Good Mothers", in case anyone wants to know). I'm glad it's over and now I'm reading Neil Gaiman, must be better.

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:lovely:

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
I've noticed that reading affects my mood, so I'm very careful :)
I liked the first book of the Guild Codex Universe Series and I also like that they are 3 series with different characters but always in the same context, I will continue to read this series with pleasure :LOL:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@NancyTree @manuela @BetaCorvi @TheLibrarian thank you!

@TheLibrarian @Gandhalfit I'm reading "Stardust", it's really nice! I'm uncertain if it's meant to be a children's book (the setting) or an adult book (the graphic violence), but I'm enjoying it nonetheless.
So indeed @Tileenah , this got my mood back on track!

@Fremen same! And I'm glad you liked Tory & Co! I'm curious to know what @Nihopaloa thinks!

I missed the last two days because we worked on the roof all the time. The whole Friday afternoon, 14 hours yesterday, and another 7 hours today, trying to be as quiet as possible because of Sunday. I'm sooooo done! My quads hurt from going up and down so much. But we made good progress!

Friday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 2
- Easy Core challenge day 2

Saturday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 3
- Easy Core challenge day 3

Saturday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 4, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 4
- Easy Core challenge day 4

Tomorrow is office day and I'm rather looking forward to just sitting down!

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:hooray:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I think children can ignore violence in stories better than adults but it depends. I haven't read Stardust yet but I did watch the movie... I couldn't look at the witches using animals for their spells.
There's a really horrible bit in The Ocean at the End if the Lane and American Gods and Anansie Boys have violent descriptions but nothing too sad..

Anek

@Tileenah thanks!

@Gandhalfit at the end of the book there was an interview with Neil Gaiman and he said it's an adult book, which I think makes sense. Now I'm really curious to read some other ones of his! Thanks for the warning about the horrible bits.

Today was supposed to be office day but then the train got stuck on the tracks because apparently there were children on the track. How can it take so long to catch them and remove them? I waited 25 minutes and then I left, the roads out of my town were equally blocked as they cross the tracks, so I just worked from home. I'm just annoyed that I got up at 6:30 for nothing.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 5, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 5
- Easy Core challenge day 5

Tonight I harvested the broad beans! I love their German name, Puffbohnen.

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:moves:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
How old were they? Did they do it on purpose?

The horrible bit in the ocean at the... is pretty much at the beginning of it. Other people might find more horrible bits but for me only one thing counts and that's hurting animals. Maybe also children but it'll have to be graphic and horrible indeed.

Anek

@Gandhalfit no idea! And ouch, I can't take that kind of horrible bits either... Unless it's a mythical creature, then I mind less.

@Nihopaloa go go go! :LOL:

@CODawn thanks!

Yesterday was a normal day, today too. Tomorrow is another day off, the last one until August! We need more of these kind of weeks.

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 6, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 6
- Easy Core challenge day 6

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 7, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 7
- Easy Core challenge day 7

Yesterday I went to the garden center and I managed to only buy three things I had not planned! Success!

Have a great evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

Today was a day off from (paid) work, but we did a lot on the roof and other small projects. Almost the entire to-do list of the day has been crossed out!
Ok, one of the items was "bbq", so not all work, but still!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 8, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 8
- Easy Core challenge day 8

:vibes:

Anek

Thanks @Tileenah ! Slowly we make progress...

Bridge day, I worked but it was very quiet. But I did do a few things!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 9, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 9
- Easy Core challenge day 9

Anek

Yesterday was full roof day, progress! :worried:
Today was total relaxation day. Love it!

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 10, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 10
- Easy Core challenge day 10

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 11, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 11
- Easy Core challenge day 11

Tomorrow I'm in the office and will be for 4 days in a row. It hasn't happened in a while!

Anek

Office day! It was nice to see my colleagues, but the vegan option at lunch was meh. Don't hide cilantro in my aubergines!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 12, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 12
- Easy Core challenge day 12

Before dinner
- 30 minutes walk

Anek

A nice quiet day in the office. I had lunch with a friend and afterwards we took a walk through the park, it was lovely.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 13, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 13
- Easy Core challenge day 13

Have a great evening Bees!

:pose:

Anek

Wow, did I skip three days of log? Well, I was in the office, went out with friends on Wednesday, came home on Thursday, and worked on the roof today.

Every day before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn level 1
- Lower Abs challenge
- Easy Core challenge

I'm not really exercising much these days, also because I get super high heartbeat after very little exercise - I need to sit down for a minute just after the two sun salutations! I don't know what's going on, but hopefully it will pass soon

:vibes:

Anek

@manuela @Tileenah @CODawn @Froud @PetiteSheWolf thanks! I'll keep an eye on it, so far it's not getting worse so let's see.

Saturday we worked on the roof, and in the evening had a bbq with two friends. On Sunday I did nothing, just relaxing on the terrace (and some household tasks), today was office day and in the evening I went to a Biergarten with a friend.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn level 1
- Lower Abs challenge
- Easy Core challenge

Tomorrow is company summer party, and a couple of friends are driving to our place on their way to Norway.

Anek

Summer party was nice but I only stayed an hour, then I came home to our friends which was very nice! And they brought home made tiramisu :grab:
Yesterday was normal work, and in the evening tiles on the roof. We worked until 9:30 pm so I only ate a yogurt for dinner, and with the major heat plus all the work, this morning I was feeling rather faint! Luckily a good breakfast and I was back to good, but I need to keep an eye on this.

- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn level 1
- Lower Abs challenge
- Easy Core challenge

Tonight it's asparagus for dinner, and I fear it'll be the last asparagus for the year!

Anek

A good day! Productive work, and lots of tiles on the roof! The weather is cool and cloudy and windy, I'm feeling back to good so it must have been the heat.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 23, level 1
- Lower Abs challenge day 23
- Easy Core challenge day 23

Tomorrow will be another early start, but then bbq with friends.