The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Thanks @Sif_Shepard , @NancyTree , @Lady Celerity !

This morning a bit of shopping with my mum, but nothing major, and in the afternoon I went to replenish our stock of wines, prosecco, and liquor. Now I'm done with buying things!

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 23, level 1
- Fit December day 23
- Step up challenge day 23
- Action Hero challenge day 23

The challenges are getting a bit much! As usual with the challenges... I never learn!!

Tonight was the first Harry Potter movie. Tomorrow nothing because I'm out for dinner, but I'll continue on Sunday.

Have a fantastic evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
Well ok, a few more shopping things, but I only ordered a lamp which will be ready for Easter, and I bought a panettone for new years' eve. And fruit, to survive the rest of the days!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 24, level 1
- Fit December day 24
- Step up challenge day 24
- Action Hero challenge day 24
- Upper Body challenge day 23+24

Tonight dinner with my dad and his girlfriend.
Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

A nice day, lunch at my mum's which went fine, and the afternoon reading and relaxing.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 25, level 1
- Fit December day 25
- Step up challenge day 25
- Action Hero challenge day 25
- Upper Body challenge day 25

Merry Christmas everyone! 🎄

:float:

Anek

A very nice day! Slept in, then went for a walk with an old friend and we ended up spending the day together, chilling at home afterwards, going for aperitivo and pizza, and then watching a movie. It was so nice!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 26, level 1
- Fit December day 26
- Step up challenge day 26
- Action Hero challenge day 26
- Upper Body challenge day 26

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:lovely:

Anek

Today I met another friend I hadn't seen in 5 years, had a nice chat, and then relaxed at home in the afternoon. Two friends came over for dinner, and I've decided to stay here another day and do nothing, just because I can and have several books still to read.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 27, level 1
- Fit December day 27
- Step up challenge day 27
- Action Hero challenge day 27
- Upper Body challenge day 27

Have a great evening Bees!
:pose:

Anek

It's pretty good this year @Nanna Io ! Normally I'm fed up by the 25th evening, but this year I'm enjoying the quiet. But I'll leave tomorrow, because new years' eve preparations.

Today I did nothing other than reading on the couch, and going for a quick walk downtown and buying a few more things. I love this approach to vacation!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 28, level 1
- Fit December day 28
- Step up challenge day 28
- Action Hero challenge day 28
- Upper Body challenge day 28

Anek

Back home! It's nice too, but I really enjoyed the time away. Maybe because I spent so much time at home this year?

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 29, level 1
- Fit December day 29
- Step up challenge day 29
- Action Hero challenge day 29
- Upper Body challenge day 29

Anek

A lovely day! The sun was shining and I read outside for an hour, I hadn't seen the sun once during the week in Italy! And I cleaned up the last dead plants from the garden, and cooked a bunch of stuff in preparation for tomorrow. We're having 4 friends over and we'll make Mexican food.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 30, level 1 done with round 8!
- Fit December day 30+31 :completed:
- Step up challenge day 30 :completed:
- Action Hero challenge day 30 :completed:
- Upper Body challenge day 30 :completed:

What will I start next year?? Time to search the database again...

TopNotch

Ranger from Australia
"Motivation is temporary. Discipline is forever."
Well, that a lot of Congratulations in one go!

And Happy New Year!
:fireworks:

Anek

Thank you Bees!! Happy new year!!

Today cooking and cleaning.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- WoD "Final countdown" level 1

Have a great start in the new year!!

Anek

Thank you Bees!

New year's eve went very well, a pleasant evening with friends eating yummy Mexican food, drinking a bit but I didn't feel it, and playing fun table games. We went outside to watch the fireworks and the night was so clear we could see the show over Munich, 60+ km away, perfectly clearly. It seemed like people were firing enough fireworks to make up for the last two years!

This morning we had a lazy breakfast together and went for a walk, it was so warm we didn't even need coats. In fact my puff beans have sprouted already and I very much hope they'll survive!

I only realized this morning that there were two new programs out, how had I missed the news?? So I quickly changed the January plans, but luckily I had already decided to do some more weight training this month so it all fit beautifully.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 1, level 2, round 9!
- Micro HIIT challenge day 1
- Power HIIT day 1, level 2

And the rest of the day was spent lazing around in the sun and reading. What a great start in the year!

Anek

Thank you Bees! :thanks:

Today I made kombucha, read a book, and painted a wall outside where the cabinets for the photovoltaic system will go. Good start!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 1
- Micro HIIT challenge day 2
- Power HIIT day 2, level 3

I'm almost done with the leftovers from NYE. Tonight I'll finish the salad (which I had actually forgotten to put out at the party!) and from tomorrow it's cooking again. I want to use the cabbages from the garden and make a big pot of soup, yum!

Anek

Traditional new raspberry jam, done! I always freeze the garden raspberries during summer and autumn, and in January make jam. An excellent production this time!

And then I sorted out a room we use for guests, because we need to renovate it sooner than planned. Now it's my husband's turn to decide which of the things I think we should throw away he really wants to throw away. He's the worst at keeping all the shit... Let's see.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3, level 2
- Micro HIIT challenge day 3
- Power HIIT day 3, level 1

Now I'm making a big pot of veggie soup, yum!

Anek

@Sif_Shepard ha! I already gave up, moved everything into boxes up in attic and postponed the problem :LOL:

@lofivelcro nothing I'm sure... "But we might need this one day!!" is rather the theme...

@CODawn thanks!

Today we worked on the roof, good weather! And I canned the rest of the soup (sooooo good!), and brought all the boxes upstairs. Good enough.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 4, level 2
- Micro HIIT challenge day 4
- Power HIIT day 4, level 3

Anek

Today I deconstructed a wardrobe from the room to be renovated, and made a skirt. And removed most of the skins from the soybeans with which I'll make tempeh tomorrow. I love making tempeh but skinning the beans is a pain. I need to find de-skinned soybeans.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 5, level 3
- Micro HIIT challenge day 5
- Power HIIT day 5, level 1

:love:

Anek

A very productive day! We changed one of the floors on the scaffolding, so that the guy can install the new gutter tomorrow, we drilled the holes for the cabinets, and passed through the thick cable. And I made the tempeh, now happily fermenting in the dehydrator.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 6 level 1
- Micro HIIT challenge day 6
- Power HIIT day 6, level 2