The Wonderbunny Playbook

huma

Alchemist from Israel
Congrats on multiple things, Nice!
Season 7 Reaction GIF by The Office

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Sif_Shepard thanks!

There was no hangover today, so we went for brunch with the Italian friends, and then home and couch and a nap. And then workout!

Mid afternoon
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 2, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 2

Tomorrow is a national holiday so let's hope the weather is nice so we can enjoy the day outdoor.

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

Amazing! It was sunny today! A holiday, and sunshine?? Wow 😳
So we spent several hours napping/reading, and only after lunch we went outside and did some progress on the construction. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3, level 3

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 3, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 3

I'll make air fryer potato chips and a cheezy sauce with vegan bacon bits. So unhealthy, but I feel like creating something new!

:pose:

Anek

@AnnieW thanks!
@OJJJEM I didn't, but today I finished the sauce with carrot sticks, does it count? :LOL:

Normal day after a long weekend, meaning lots of things that have to happen right away! I managed to stay on top of it. Also, at the end of September our overtime account is cut down to 40 hours; I had a system issue last Thursday so I could not see how many hours I had on Friday, but today I checked: 39,87! (the minutes are counted in 100s, for a complicated reason). Right at the edge of not losing anything! Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 4, level 3 non stop, jumping jacks

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 4, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 4

I had leftovers for lunch and I'm still so full that I think I'll have a yogurt for dinner.

:vibes:

Anek

@Gandhalfit thank you!

A very sunny day! A friend passed by on his way to Switzerland and we chatted a couple of hours in the sun. Lovely!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 5, done! 1st gear!
- Total Burn day 5, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 minutes walk, found walnuts but no chance to get apples
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 5, other 4 sets
- Daily Kicks challenge day 5
- Workout "Cultivator" level 1. I felt like doing a bit of weights today

Have a great evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

A half day of work, much got done, and then further building of the scaffolding in preparation for tomorrow's day of roof work. It was a lovely sunny day again! I love golden October!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 6, level 3 non stop, high knees

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 6, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 6

Now I'm trying broccoli in the air fryer, let's see...

:love:

Anek

@Sif_Shepard they were very good! I normally roast them in the oven but my husband needed it for his pizza so I thought why not. Nice and crispy and a lot less oil than I normally use when I bake them. Also I read somewhere that cooking in the oven is the most inefficient method, energy -wise, although I don't remember what score the air fryer had...

Lady Celerity

from The Woods. NorCal
"..one thing I do: forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead, I press on.."
I love roasted vegetables! When the weather gets cooler salad loses it's appeal so I roast everything. Do you use your air fryer often? I hesitate to get another kitchen gadget, especially since my InstaPot is gathering dust. I do use my Blendtec blender and my slow cooker though.

Anek

@Lady Celerity we use the air fryer once every 2-3 weeks. I can't say I could not live without it, and it's mostly used when we want to make quick convenience food. Honestly, everything I use it for I can just as easily make in a pan or in the oven. It does use less oil though.

Today was full construction day! Lots of good progress, yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 7, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 7, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 7

Now lentil onion soup!

Anek

Another day of construction, but shorter. And it's raining. But still good.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 8, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 8, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 8

Yesterday I banged my knee in a silly way, I thought it was nothing, but it's still hurting. It's already much better than yesterday evening, the ice pack really helped.

What shall I make for dinner?? I went to the supermarket earlier so now I have aaaallll the options... But no feeling for anything. Let's see

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

@JCU , @Sif_Shepard , @Laura Rainbow Dragon thank you! Still feeling it but overall much better. Is it normal that a bruised part of the body is much warmer than the other side? The banged part of the knee is much much warmer than the other knee. I had never noticed that phenomenon.

Today was a relax day! I ironed the two dirndls I washed, and sewed back one of the hems. Why make a flimsy hem stitch on a dress that's going to be used for dancing and getting drunk?? Manufacturers...

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 9, level 2
- High Gear day 9, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 9

This afternoon we had the last bbq of the season. It was not really warm but still pleasant enough. And we grilled the last bell peppers from the garden.

:pose:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
I think that bump being warmer just means that there's more blood rushing there and it's closer to the surface. I'm not really an expert but I think it has to do with blood.
More healing vibes just in case :vibes:

Anek

@Gandhalfit , @lofivelcro makes sense!
@CODawn thanks! Still a bit blue but not hurting much anymore.
Of course, this afternoon I walked by a door and managed to hit the handle with the back of my hand, just a light tap, but damn it's still hurting and it hurt to type and to drive. What's up with this?!?? Is it the full moon or what??

Anyways, office day which included the intro session to all the machines in the health center. Highly unlikely that I'll ever use them, but the option is there.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 10, second gear!
- Total Burn day 10, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 10

Before dinner
- 1 hour yoga class

Btw I'm halfway through the third book on the MPD guy and nah, it's not worth it. It's ok, and I'm impressed that the author managed to give him a different mental voice compared to Tori (I always find that when a book is written in the first person and has a lot of internal monologue, it's really hard for the author to make a different character sound different when also written in first person), but the stories are not as interesting as the other ones. Plus the guy is annoying, often enough.

Have a great evening Bees!
:dance:

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
Btw I'm halfway through the third book on the MPD guy and nah, it's not worth it.
That's a long time deciding that it's not worth it, tbh.
But good to know, I already found Kit annoying in the short story, so I'm going to skip on that. Shame, that was the series I really wanted to read. Thanks for making the sacrifice and reading it ;)

Anek

@NancyTree , @Sif_Shepard , @Mianevem , @Gandhalfit they totally do it on purpose!

@lofivelcro well considering how last time I was hopping up and down waiting for the next book in the series, this time I decided to get them all three at once, so now I have to read them. And today I discovered that she's going to write a fourth (and last) one... And I hate unfinished series! Let's see... Now that Zak plays a role it's getting better.

Normal day today, which is good!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 11, level 3

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 11, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 11

Onwards!
Have a lovely evening Bees!

Anek

A sunny day! Work was normal, but I'm not feeling the energy much. Ah well, some days are like that.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 12, level 1 non stop

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 12, level 2
- Daily Kicks challenge day 12

Tonight I'll go pick up my husband from the airport, now the last "free" hours... What shall I make for dinner? :LOL:

Anek

A meh day. Just not feeling like much, and somehow I was extra-noticing all the noisy cars and trucks passing by my office window. So annoying. So I'm feeling irritable today.
On the plus side, day off tomorrow and I'm driving to Italy for the weekend. Pizza!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 13, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 13, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 13

Have a nice evening Bees!
:dance:

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Some days...

On the plus side, day off tomorrow and I'm driving to Italy for the weekend. Pizza!!
Have fun, I'll stay where I am trying to plan a cheap ish holiday to Milano sometime in the future. Just kidding. Seriously, have fun 😊👍