The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Tileenah @Lady Celerity @CODawn thank you!

Today I completed a bunny side project which I know my husband would not have wanted to spend any time doing, so I took advantage of having nobody grumping around and got it done! Yay! We have a pile of bricks and stuff laying around from the initial demolition of the house, and some neighbors added a pile of concrete plates they removed from their garden, all broken. But salvageable! So I cut off the broken parts, cleaned them with the high pressure water gun, and placed them on the side of the house where nothing grows because it's under the roof and it gets no rain. It was just a strip of earth that cats used as their toilet, and now it looks much better! And then I moved a bunch of strawberry plants that had invaded the vegetable garden.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 9, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 9

Before dinner
- 20 minutes walk
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Bootcamp day 9, level 1

I'm still so full from lunch that I'm debating skipping dinner... But then I know I'll be hungry at 9pm!

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@JCU indeed! :worried:

Today I took another walk to the neighboring village, in the sunshine it was lovely but I got caught in the rain and lots of wind with 10 minutes to go till home... Ah well.
Then there was a bit of more gardening, so many strawberries!!! And I put up the Ostara decorations.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 10, level 3
- Warrior Arms challenge day 10
- Bootcamp day 10, level 3

Before lunch
- 1,5 hours walk

Tonight my husband is coming home! I have a lovely dinner planned, maybe I'll add candles :happy:

:pose:

Anek

Today started with fixing the roof tiles that had been blown off in last night's storm. I can't wait until the roof is finished with new tiles so we won't have this problem again!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 11, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 11
- Bootcamp day 11, level 1

Have a great evening Bees!
:lovely:

Anek

@Lady Celerity thanks! It's actually my husband that goes up, but yeah, there are less dangerous things one could do.

Today was total lazy day! Ok I vacuumed, but that was it. I read a really nice book and snacked a lot. Tomorrow back to work for two days, then vacation again. Not sure it's the best approach to email management, but let's see.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 12, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 12
- Bootcamp day 12 + day 13, level 3

:hooray:

Anek

A reasonable day. I managed most emails and went to yoga and on a date, which was not very exciting so now I'm back home and I have a headache. Meh.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 13, level 3
- Warrior Arms challenge day 13

Anek

@JCU @Tileenah thank you! It did indeed disappear into the night, and didn't come back today.

It was a looooong day in the office, but a file had to be finished before I went off for the week again, so... But I'm happy to have finished it!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 14, level 1

I got home too late to do anything else tonight, but I'll have lots of time tomorrow to catch up.

Have a lovely evening Bees!

Anek

First day of the second vacation! But this time my husband is around, so it's not the same feeling of "vacation! I can do whatever I want!" :LOL: still nice. A friend came by to visit in the morning, and after my husband was done working, we went outside and cut the hedge.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 15, level 3
- Warrior Arms challenge day 14+15
- Bootcamp day 14, level 3

:love:

Anek

Damn, I forgot to post yesterday again!
It was a very good day, long walk in the morning, and good progress on our to do lust for the weekend.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 16, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 16
- Bootcamp day 15 level 1 and 16

Before lunch
- 1,5 hours walk

Today we got going early to drive 3 hours round trip to buy more pieces of the scaffolding, and then did more progress on the list.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 17, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 17
- Bootcamp day 17, level 1

Before lunch
- 30 minutes walk

And now mango bbq beans for dinner!

Anek

Yesterday I skipped posting because no time. We worked on the construction project the whole day and in the evening I went to another singing event! This time we sang Eternal Flame, and my friend and I decided to try singing with the high harmony. It was tough but fun! Afterwards we stayed at the club for a bit of the party, I don't think I had been out dancing since 2006! Good exercise :LOL:

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 18, level 3
- Warrior Arms challenge day 18
- Bootcamp day 18, level 3

Today we made a lot of progress with the construction project, so now I'm on the couch and called it a day.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 19, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 19
- Bootcamp day 19, level 1

Anek

@Lady Celerity I'll link it as soon as it's available! This time we should be even visible in the video, unless we get edited out.

A good day! We did everything that was left to do before tomorrow, as at 7am the big bugger and machinery will come to tear down the old house!!! Finally!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 20, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 20
- Bootcamp day 20

I wanted to go for a walk too, but it didn't work out and when I could have had time, I was too lazy to abandon the book... Ah well, I went up and down the stairs a lot today, it should count.

Have a fantastic evening Bees!

Anek

Yessssss!!! House is down! :worried: :worried: :worried:
It was an early start, and limited to do for us, mostly standing around and watching the guy with the bugger. Ok also transporting away some wood, and sorting out some bricks. Now the real work will start... Cutting all the wood (the pile is way higher than me) and sorting out a lot of the good bricks. I'm already tired thinking about it!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 21, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 21

And now a relaxing evening on the couch!

Anek

A very good day! I slept long and really well (my husband was away so no snoring), had a great workout, a lovely cup of tea, a fantastic walk, a wonderful afternoon in the sun with a good book, and some wood cutting in the evening. I need more days like this! Too bad tomorrow is back to work.
I also got the vaccination for tetanus because it was running out and I pierced my hand with a rusty nail yesterday... The joys of a construction project!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 22, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 22
- Bootcamp day 21, level 3, and 22, level 1

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Yessssss!!! House is down! :worried: :worried: :worried:
It was an early start, and limited to do for us, mostly standing around and watching the guy with the bugger. Ok also transporting away some wood, and sorting out some bricks. Now the real work will start... Cutting all the wood (the pile is way higher than me) and sorting out a lot of the good bricks. I'm already tired thinking about it!!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 21, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 21

And now a relaxing evening on the couch!

Go for it

Anek

Lol @Gandhalfit 🤣

@PetiteSheWolf thanks!

First day back to work! It went well, as in I got right back into all the topics - which means I was not away long enough!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 23, level 1
- Bootcamp day 23, level 1

My arms are a bit sore from the vaccinations so I will postpone Warrior Arms.

Anek

Friday! I'm glad this was a very short week. Day was fine, but somehow I managed to get a runny nose since two days?!?!?!! How!?!? It was 20+ degrees and sunny, I was wearing shorts and t-shirt! No idea, but it's really really annoying.
After work I got to use the (small) demolition hammer and hack away at a wall. Fun!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 24, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 24

I wanted to do Bootcamp tonight, but no time. Instead I seeded all the tomatoes! Yay for spring! The apricot tree is in full bloom, let's hope we don't get a late snow or frost.

Anek

A full day! Collecting trash out of the pile and bringing it away, cleaning bricks, and cutting wood. We worked for hours and yet the file of wood looks still as big as before...
Tonight I'm going to the movies with a friend! Fist time since I don't know, maybe The Hateful Eight?

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 25, level 2
- Warrior Arms challenge day 25
- Bootcamp day 24

Before dinner
- 30 minutes walk

Anek

Ohhhhh I had not had a Sunday in Munich in a decade! I did absolutely nothing today, just read two books from my teenage years (Christopher Pike anyone?). It's been lovely!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 26, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 26
- Bootcamp day 25, level 3, and day 26, level 1

I thought about going for a walk but it's been raining on and off the whole day. Plus, lazy.
Tomorrow it's office day and there's a strike of the entire public transportation. It's good that it only takes 30 minutes to walk to the office, because there's a forecast of snow and I hate biking in the cold.

Have a fantastic evening Bees!

Anek

It was not so bad at the end. Yes I got very wet in my way to work, and yes my colleague and I got caught in the snowstorm after work, but the city was quiet.
After work my colleague invited me to a comedy show he had tickets for, it was nice but not really something I'd do on a regular basis. And 99% of the audience was at least 15 years younger than we were... Oh well. But I got home late so no log.

Yesterday before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 27, level 2
- 30 minutes walk

Before dinner
- 30 minutes walk

Today before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 28, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Workout "Just keep swimming", level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 27+28
- Bootcamp day 27, level 3, and day 28

Now back at home!

Anek

A very quiet day! I like these days :happy:

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 29, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Bootcamp day 29, level 1
- Warrior Arms challenge day 29
- 15 minutes walk

And I also cleaned up a bunch of bricks. Slow but steady progress!

Anek

Today I finished a work project that was more fun than I thought it would be, it was like a puzzle!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 30, level 1, done with round 11

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Warrior Arms challenge day 30 :completed:
- Bootcamp day 30, level 1

And then another four layers of bricks, which is like doing Bootcamp again.

Tomorrow in-between day and then let's see what April will bring!
And my friend and I got tickets for the next singing event! Yay! Let's see what the song will be

Have a glorious evening Bees!

Anek

@JCU @roman @TopNotch @Lady Celerity @NancyTree @Fremen @BetaCorvi

Thank you :thanku:

I really like the in-between days! Work was fine, not much going on as everyone started their vacations.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- WoD "I was promised cookies" level 1
- DD, 50 balance front kicks

Before dinner
- 20 minutes walk

Now I'm making a vegetable pan for dinner.

Anek

@Sólveig @TheLibrarian thank you!

Today was bricks day! This time I managed to keep my back from hurting too much, but I had to stop when I got a blister from holding the drill... But only 36 bricks to go!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 1, level 3. Round 12!
- Back and Shoulders challenge day 1
- Bootcamp day 31, level 1

Anek

@daejamurrachan @CODawn thank you!

A completely lazy day. I did absolutely nothing. It's been raining the whole day, so no work outside, and my husband was not up for any work inside. Ah well.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 2
- Back and Shoulders challenge day 2
- Bootcamp day 32

But I'm reading a very good book, "The Ministry for the Future", so the day is not wasted.

Anek

Office day, very quiet as most people are on vacation. I finished a long and tedious exercise I would not have had time for normally.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3, level 2

Before dinner
- 30 minutes walk
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Bootcamp day 33, level 3
- Back and Shoulders challenge day 3