The Wonderbunny Playbook

Anek

Sorceress from Bavaria, Germany
Pronouns: She/her
"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@Gandhalfit , @Haleth , @Matan, @JCU , @lofivelcro , @Julian4077
Thank you! Turns out, there won't be pizza in my weekend, but at least the weather is glorious!

Driving day today, plus afternoon shopping.

Before breakfast
- 2 rounds sun salutations
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 14, level 1
- High Gear day 14, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 14

Have a great evening Bees!
:love:

Anek

"If the time should come when you have to make a choice between what is right and what is easy, remember Cedric Diggory."
@CODawn , @Sif_Shepard thank you!
Today was family day. Lunch with mum and dinner with dad, and meeting friends in the afternoon. Tomorrow I plan to go for a hike before I drive back home.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 15, third gear!
- Total Burn day 15, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 15

Have a wonderful evening Bees!
:vibes:

Anek

Yesterday I forgot to post because I got home late and unpacking and eating and calling my mum and and and. But it was a great day even though 6 hours were on the road. The hike was lovely! 1.5 hours up, about 35-40 minutes down, perfect temperature, it was a bit hazy so not much of a view but still excellent. I would post pics but I'd need to resize them and I still haven't figured out how to do that on the phone.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 16, level 1
- High Gear day 16, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 16

Before lunch
- 2.5 hours hike including the rest at the top

Then I drove home.

This morning I had the fire assistantrefresher training, it was good and as soon as I got back home I reminded my husband we need fire extinguishers and two hours later we had them. Efficiency! :LOL:

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 17, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 minutes walk, it's been such a lovely day!
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 17, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 17

Now off I go to cook all the vegetables my mum gave me!

Anek

Another sunny day! Lots of good work was done. Onwards!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 18, level 3

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 18, level 3
- Daily Kicks challenge day 18

Have a lovely evening Bees!
:float:

Anek

Our engagement survey results are out and we did great! Improvement across the board, now this shows we're right and the idiots are wrong! This is a good company and they should stop making trouble!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 19, level 3

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 19, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 19

:pose:

Anek

A good, normal day. Excellent! I finished an inspiring book and now I want to go running again.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 20, 4th gear!

Before dinner
- 20 minutes walk
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 20, level 2
- Daily Kicks challenge day 20

Finally making tempeh again! Yum!

Anek

Friday!! And it's raining, finally. I was close to having to water the garden! In October!
Today was productive, plus house cleaning because my mother in law is coming for the weekend.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 21, level 1
- High Gear day 21, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 21

Nothing much, but I was sweating at the end.

Have a fantastic evening Bees!

Anek

A nice Saturday. Went grocery shopping in the morning, read a good book in the early afternoon, then went for a walk in the sun. And planted lots of bulbs for spring!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 22, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 22, level 1 non stop
- Daily Kicks challenge day 22

Before dinner
- 1 hour walk

Tonight we go for Indian food, yay!

Anek

A productive Sunday! I made sauerkraut, and a big pot of vegetable soup which I'm currently canning. And I finished a good book!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 23, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 23, level 1 non stop
- Daily Kicks challenge day 23

Anek

@Sif_Shepard thank you, it was :happy:

Office day! All fine. Plus dinner date with a friend, very delicious Thai food!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 24, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 24, level 1 non stop
- Daily Kicks challenge day 24

Anek

A quiet day, lots of sunshine, finished the first of the druid books. Was ok but I don't like the main character much, yet. Let's see how it improves.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 25, 5th gear!

And then I made the mistake of eating a few cookies while reading in the afternoon... And finished the whole bag. Which, unsurprisingly, made me feel nauseous and in no mood for the afternoon workout, so I'll postpone it to tomorrow.

Have a great evening Bees!
:moves:

Anek

@CODawn , @NancyTree , @Froud
I'm glad I'm not alone :gotcookie:

Today was another good day, nothing special. I made a yummy salad for lunch with one of the Hokkaido pumpkins from the garden.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 25, level 2
- Daily Kicks challenge day 25

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 26, level 1 non stop
- High Gear day 26, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 26

Last week I had again a pain below the shoulder blade, which didn't go away with movement. My husband pressed on my back a bit, something went plop, and he said it felt like one of my ribs had come a bit out of its socket and he pushed it back in. I had the same thing twice before this year, so I'm wondering if I should go see a doctor. But which doctor? I suppose a chiropractor can fix the bones if they come out again, but which doctor can diagnose why that happens? I don't even know what to google. Anyone has an idea?
Thanks!

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
what about the good old orthopaedist? He's supposed to be the expert on all things skeletal, he can probably look if you something's out of order. Someone with a background in sports medicine might be a good idea, to check for the muscles as well. Maybe there's an astray muscle that fails in holding bones in place. Something like that.

JCU

Scout from WNY
Pronouns: She/Her
My chiropractor would be able to help in a situation like that, so I would hesitantly recommend a chiropractor. But, knowing that mine is incredibly progressive and rare in this area, starting with your primary might be best.

Froud

Warrior Monk from Brussels
I had a mildly bad experience with a chiropractor (a lot of money sucked out and poor results) but I trust there are good one.
My two cents: have a chat with your GP and he should know best. Alas, it is a two steps process but if you trust your GP, that should be the right thing.

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 583
Most common factor that I've heard of (don't quote me on this because I'm not a professional) is posture overall, especially sitting posture, and especially especially if you sit too much. However, you can also overextend and go POP. Methinks, your rib muscles pull them into that position over time when you make them unhappy.

Anek

@Sif_Shepard , @lofivelcro , @JCU , @Froud , @OJJJEM
Thank you Bees for your input! You're right, I should go to my primary doctor and see what he says I should do.

Today was a quiet day! So I cleaned up the garden of the dead and dying tomatoes and zucchini plants. See you next year! Let's hope that now the brussel sprouts start picking up.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 27, level 1

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 27, level 3
- Daily Kicks challenge day 27

Third druid book done, it's getting better. Still, Tori remains the favorite.

Anek

A very busy day! Work work work but good results. Now a very long weekend, I'm off until Thursday!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 28, level 1 non stop, high knees

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- High Gear day 28, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 28
- 200 punches to defend the Hive! I had forgotten about the event and did these while waiting for dinner to warm up

:bat:

Anek

Saturday! Work on the roof, and lots of gardening tasks for me. It looks a lot cleaner and orderly!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 29, level 1
- High Gear day 29, level 1
- Daily Kicks challenge day 29
- 500 punches to defend the Hive!

Before dinner
- 100 kicks against the attacking :spider:

Anek

I wonder how long this glorious weather will last? Hopefully another week at least so we can do further progress on the roof. Today I was up at 6:30, ok the time changed but normally I wake up at 8 so this was half an hour before that even! Weird. On the plus side by 8 I had done all my sports and cleaned the whole kitchen, so can't complain.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 30, level 1, done with round 6!
- High Gear day 30, 6th gear collected and :completed:
- Daily Kicks challenge day 30 :completed:

Before dinner
- 2x 100 jumping jacks against the attacking :ghost:the Hive shall be defended!

I really really liked High Gear! I had been scared to try it for ages, because of the burpees, but after last month's before breakfast challenge I thought it's now or never. And I was surprised that actually there's not that many burpees! 6 days for the gears with lots of them, and 6 days with just a handful, but the rest is a nice cardio program with some core and abs days. And I was really excited to do the burpee days, what's wrong with me :D

Tonight will be leftovers for dinner, and cooking for tomorrow's party. It counts as a party even if it's just 4 people, right?

Anek

Anek

@Lady Celerity thank you! :thanku:

Happy November Bees! The good weather is still holding so we did a bit of work outside, mostly rearranging stuff so it's more efficiently stored.

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 1, level 1 non stop. Round 7!
- Olympian day 1, level 1
- Better Abs challenge day 1
- Cardio and Core challenge day 1

The party yesterday went very well, there were a few kids coming around for sweets but not that many. We're pretty much the end of the street and there's not many houses along it, so it's never a lot. I was wearing a witch hat, and when I opened the door my husband would pop up behind me holding a very big ax and making a Jack Nicholson face like in The Shining... After a couple of times I told him to stop because the kids looked really scared, especially the young ones :LOL:

Anek

Oufff, I'm kind of glad I'm back at work tomorrow! These days off are really tiring! Today we installed a board that was missing under the roof, and cut all the old wood. Yay!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 2, level 1 non stop, jumping jacks
- Better Abs challenge day 2
- Cardio and Core challenge day 2
- Olympian day 2, level 1

Have a nice evening Bees!

Anek

Thanks @Lady Celerity ! It's my favorite program :happy:

Back to work today! Finally relax :D
It was not too crazy either. In the afternoon I went to see an orthopedic, thanks for the idea Bees! He basically said I'm old and all this is normal. Ah well!

Before breakfast
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup
- Total Burn day 3, level 3
- Better Abs challenge day 3

Before lunch
- 500 high knees (I was cold)

Before dinner
- 20 posture each
- Quick warmup