TimeTraveler's Journey

Booster2442

Paladin from Georgia, USA
Pronouns: They/Them
"Deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised."
10.13.23 Friday
:v:Daily Walk Challenge walked 15 minutes (Day 19)
:v: 30 Days of LIIT Day 25: 3x sets each
:v: Low Row (suspension) 4x10
:v: Bench Press (Dumbells) 3x10-15
:v: Chest Fly (suspension) 4x10
:v: Meditated for 5 minutes

I did not really get to do a full workout, was just not feeling today very much. Im hoping ill feel better soon.

Booster2442

10.25.23 Wednesday

HI longtime no see, i was gone this past week. I experienced car troubles and also some depressive episode, but i got myself to the gym today (car is in shop still, Pray Linda will make it 🙏🏻)

:v:Daily Walk Challenge walked 15 minutes (Day 20)
:v: 30 Days of LIIT Day 26: 3x sets each
:v: Chest Press 4x50Ibs
:v: Lat Pulldown 4x40Ibs

Booster2442

12.1.23 Friday

I had completed the 30 days of LIIT and Daily walk! A LOT of things popped up.
Im looking into another program. thought about the December one but I don't think I can make time for it.

I think I'm gonna start Push Pull Legs tomorrow. I really need to go back to the Gym so we will see how this goes. Happy holidays all.

Booster2442

Merry Christmas! I forgot to update but I was actually gonna wait til the next year to start a new program. Holidays got so busy and occupied exercise was the last thing on my mind.
Got an apple watch though so thats a little motivating!! Happy holidays fellas, see you in 2024.

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Happy Birthday!!!!

Happy Birthday Summer GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown

Booster2442

Hi, where have i been? In the worst mental spot i could ever be in. I lost my job shortly after my birthday, and I've been so focused on trying to find one again I neglected my health significantly even though I have all this time. I spent my time wasting on video games and lying in bed and falling into the biggest depression spell I've had in a while. I couldn't continue my therapy appointments, i lost my insurance, and i now had a credit debt i owe. The job market SUCKS in the states at the moment and I've been ghosted after so many interviews it hurts. If i can't find anything sooner I may have a shot in mid May.

But I still have my gym membership coming out of my credit card, so I plan on going back and slowly recollect myself in hopes to pull me out of the depression pit I fell into and lose some weight i regained in the process. I still feel like crying and laying as pile of flesh in bed but I really don't want to. I cant allow my health to get worse because my mental health is calling me a failure when I still have things Im capable of doing.

I'm tired of my on and off health journey, and I refuse 2024 to push me into the ground and call me dirt. I have this free time, and this ability to grab reigns and by God I'm not gonna let it slip through my hands. To put down my thoughts, though nothing set in stone, I think to start off since its getting warmer now, I'm going to start doing walks and yoga. I'm going to leave weights for later as right now my back is a primary pain area and my ankles are weak. I know there is programs/exercises for those so that's what I'll focus on. I may start tomorrow, so pinch me if I don't update- even if its an update stating I didn't do what was planned I have to keep up one habit at least. I need to be my own coach. I got this :vibes:

Booster2442

So i didnt get to do what i had planned today but I did say id update. I did go out to pick up food for my mom and I and played D&D with my sister and her friend so mentally I had a social and good day. I think im gonna do Foundation program since i havent worked out in a while.

This is mostly a thing for myself later so dont mind it:

- 317.4 starting
- 33oz of water
- Foundation

Booster2442

4/21/24 Sunday
:v: Walked at incline for 15 mins
:v: Cycled for 5mins because the cycles at my gym were finally fixed
:v: Day 2: Foundation

Slight other updates:
Ive been good about drinking 8 cups of water since yesterday. I hate the taste of plain water (unless im working out cause then it doesnt matter to me) but my mother, bless her, has gotten me flavored packets of flavors i actually like. Minor headache from caffeine withdrawal but not that bad. Food wise hasnt been an issue, really which is a plus. Feeling mentally okay as well.