Total Abs, Arms of Steel, Leg shred workout and Cardio Go ?

vibegallo

from Ukraine
Hello,
I am new to all things physical training, for the last 15 days I have been doing two programs (Total Abs and Arms of Steel), and also a Leg shred workout every day.
I think it will be useful for me to add the Cardio Go program to my exercises. But I'm not sure how good a selection of exercises that would be.
Actually, my goal is to develop all the muscles, but I am especially interested in progress with the muscles of the abdomen and arms.
So far, I've tried to make my exercise plan a little more balanced by including exercises for arms and legs.
But I am not an expert in such studies, and I hope that you can advise me something.
Thank you.:ss:

Solution
The advantage of following a Darebee program is that it is already a well-calibrated workout in training progression, there is nothing to do but follow it.
I usually pick a program as a core workout and then supplement it with challenges depending on what I'm most interested in training, that's just my opinion :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
The advantage of following a Darebee program is that it is already a well-calibrated workout in training progression, there is nothing to do but follow it.
I usually pick a program as a core workout and then supplement it with challenges depending on what I'm most interested in training, that's just my opinion :)

Solution

guibo94

Gladiator from New Asgard
"Silent but deadly."
You could also try adding a cardio challenge instead of a full program since you already have 2 programs and leg workouts going on. Don't forget, fitness is a marathon and not a sprint so don't overdo it and burn yourself out - trust me I've been there MANY times. It sounds like you are off to great start so keep up the good work and stay in touch!

vibegallo

from Ukraine
And after the completion of the programs, would it make sense to run them again (maybe to fix the effect), or would it be better if I then choose others?
How often do you usually need to change your programs?

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
And after the completion of the programs, would it make sense to run them again (maybe to fix the effect), or would it be better if I then choose others?
It makes sense if you want to consolidate the training done or raise the level a little more and above all in my opinion it makes sense if you feel like it and you like it.
How often do you usually need to change your programs?
For quite some time I changed my training plan every month, following a new Darebee program and adding some Darebee challenges to balance it according to my wishes, but now I tend to maintain a training plan that I like for several months, optimizing it.
Everyone is different and requires some experimentation to figure out what works for us :)