Total warrior

Keith john

Hey everyone

I was a member in the old Darebee site and there was talk about an advanced martial arts home training book a sequel if you will to Fighters Codex.
Does anyone know what is happening with the book and if it is ever coming out, thanks.

Keith John

Solution
Hey everyone

I was a member in the old Darebee site and there was talk about an advanced martial arts home training book a sequel if you will to Fighters Codex.
Does anyone know what is happening with the book and if it is ever coming out, thanks.

Keith John
It has been in the works for some time but there is still no certain release date :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Hey everyone

Keith John
It has been in the works for some time but there is still no certain release date :)

Solution

petergrewww

Paladin Posts: 1
Hey everyone

Keith John

Books like these that get a lot of buzz are always published. So do not worry. You will soon see it with your own eyes. I just don't have enough knowledge on this subject. I had to find a speech writing service, used https://edubirdie.com/speech-writing-service for this. in fact, I recently got excited about enrolling in a martial arts class. I don't know what will happen, but in any case, you need to try.
as far as I heard at the end of February

Last edited: