What songs do you listen to in order to get motivated working out?

heeropotter

from Philippines
I usually workout playing different playlist on the background to help me start and then stay with the target time. I like emotional songs like not today by Imagine Dragons, its gonna make sense by MLTR, the night we met by Lord Huron.... yes some do not have something to do with workouts but as long as they hit my emotion, I love playing them. I asked because I want to add variety to my playlists.
What about you?

maxresdefault.jpg

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
I usually workout playing different playlist on the background to help me start and then stay with the target time. I like emotional songs like not today by Imagine Dragons, its gonna make sense by MLTR, the night we met by Lord Huron.... yes some do not have something to do with workouts but as long as they hit my emotion, I love playing them. I asked because I want to add variety to my playlists.
What about you?

View attachment 1950
hahahahaha love these they are by far my favourites but i have a playlist full of motivating songs while i workout ! i normally do spotify everyday and i keep songs downloaded which are pumping music which goes with my workout! but seeing these oh my god! love them!

heeropotter

from Philippines
hahahahaha love these they are by far my favourites but i have a playlist full of motivating songs while i workout ! i normally do spotify everyday and i keep songs downloaded which are pumping music which goes with my workout! but seeing these oh my god!
finally!:welcome: someone loved these songs like me hahha!:haha: i am so different i workout with emotional:cry: songs. funny they are not pump up songs but they pump up my juice:crawl: to work out.