Where are the recipes?

Crocody

from Austria
I remember, in 2018, when I found darebee.com, there was a whole collection of simple recipes. Do they still exist?

What did I miss? I can't seem to find them, if they are still around.

Thanks,
Anna

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
I remember, in 2018, when I found darebee.com, there was a whole collection of simple recipes. Do they still exist?

Thanks,
Anna
Hi Anna,

Darebee stopped supporting the recipes and mealplans section a while back. You can, however, still find many of the recipes archived on the Wayback Machine.

Try these links:

Not all of the links from those pages work. The Wayback Machine has crawled Darebee multiple times, but it didn't catch everything. Still, there is a lot available there.

Arwen

Guardian from South East of USA
"Feeling great!"

Thanks,
Anna
Hi Anna,

Darebee stopped supporting the recipes and mealplans section a while back. You can, however, still find many of the recipes archived on the Wayback Machine.

Try these links:

Not all of the links from those pages work. The Wayback Machine has crawled Darebee multiple times, but it didn't catch everything. Still, there is a lot available there.
I also enjoyed trying out some of those recipes -- glad to know they still exist somewhere! Thank you @Laura Rainbow Dragon !

Also -- for anyone looking for plant based recipes, I found this site awhile back after reading 'The China Study' (by T Colin Campbell) - they are a bit more complex in general than the Darebee recipes were (the ease of throwing stuff together was great for Darebee recipes!), but do provide a lot of variety and may give you some ideas!

caetielle

Honeybee from Nova Scotia, Canada
Oh, I was wondering why I couldn't find these! I remember them from when I was here (or on the old site maybe?) very briefly before. I remember loving the old No Bake Breakfast Bars and I think I'm going to copy that one down to use again - I've been having a protein bar as a little treat after my workouts but they get expensive to get every day! :oops:

PaulStephenson

I feel you – those Darebee recipes were gems! They've revamped the site, and you can now find the recipes under "Nutrition" in the top menu. Also, here's the recipe for pico de gallo. Happy cooking!

Last edited:

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
Our recipes have a dedicated website now: darebeets.com
We have over 500 in our database but they all need to be re-made and photographed again so there are only 50 or so up on the website at the moment. We are adding new ones almost daily, though, so keep checking!

We are working as fast as we can! :chat: