Which exercise I should start?

siddhithakor

I am 22 year old, weight :50 kg
I want to gain muscle power and weight. Which exercise plan I should follow? I am little bit confused as I have done plenty of exercises but it lead me to weight loss. And I am new in DARBEE !

Solution
Welcome to the Hive @siddhithakor
Gaining or losing weight is mostly a matter of your diet. If you are losing weight while exercising, then you have to rethink what and how much you eat. Do you get enough protein? Here is an article about the right amounts of protein:
Have a look at the Guides section. There is a lot of interesting information that helps against confusion. A pretty large part is dedicated to nutrition. It has a handy filter that helps you select topics you might find interesting.
Nobody here knows you personally or your life-circumstances, so I am afraid you have to do the heavy lifting yourself to find your bespoke...

Andi64

from Margareten
Welcome to the Hive @siddhithakor
Gaining or losing weight is mostly a matter of your diet. If you are losing weight while exercising, then you have to rethink what and how much you eat. Do you get enough protein? Here is an article about the right amounts of protein:
Have a look at the Guides section. There is a lot of interesting information that helps against confusion. A pretty large part is dedicated to nutrition. It has a handy filter that helps you select topics you might find interesting.
Nobody here knows you personally or your life-circumstances, so I am afraid you have to do the heavy lifting yourself to find your bespoke nutrition & exercise plan. People here can just give you pointers and tipps, which they are more than willing to give, if you look older posts. Which is generally a good idea. Many of the questions you might have, might have been asked and answered before.

About the site itself:
A good place to start is the manual and the fitness test. And of course the Get Started page.
A program is the easiest way to make most of this platform quick. They are tried and tested. The programs too have a handy filter. Get started with one, find a way to make it happen in your daily schedule and see where it takes you. If you are unclear how an exercise works, there is a video library and of course this place to ask.
If you want to let us partake on your journey, then open a thread in the checking in section.
If you are happy with what you find here, show some love to the beekeepers, who make all this possible.

Good luck and all the best

Last edited:
Solution