Thread Check-In Link for Profile

val.lavigne86

Kunoichi from BC, Canada
Pronouns: she/her
"*smack + boop*"
It was working a few days I think? But now that it's not working I can't recall if I even checked it honestly.
I copied and pasted from the front page of the thread via the URL, then I tried copy and pasting from the first post of the thread, and then subsequently I tried a varied approach to the main part of the thread link to see if I hit the jack pot. No luck!

There a trick I am missing to get my check-in thread working via the profile page?

Solution
@val.lavigne86 hi,
In the old Hive the entire URL was the link to your log but here we added the community.darebee.com part for you, so everything right after goes into that field.

So, here is an example:

My log's full URL is: https://www.community.darebee.com/threads/life-the-universe-and-everything.53/

The website part (community.darebee.com) is already in place, so I only need to enter this bit here:
threads/life-the-universe-and-everything.53/

So, yours is:
threads/my-people-folding-journey-mostly-anyway.55

We had a few cases of abuses in the old Hive where people would link to other websites hence the change in the approach.
I hope this makes sense and helps :happy:

neilarey

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Shieldmaiden from Greece
"Trust The Awesomeness"
@val.lavigne86 hi,
In the old Hive the entire URL was the link to your log but here we added the community.darebee.com part for you, so everything right after goes into that field.

So, here is an example:

My log's full URL is: https://www.community.darebee.com/threads/life-the-universe-and-everything.53/

The website part (community.darebee.com) is already in place, so I only need to enter this bit here:
threads/life-the-universe-and-everything.53/

So, yours is:
threads/my-people-folding-journey-mostly-anyway.55

We had a few cases of abuses in the old Hive where people would link to other websites hence the change in the approach.
I hope this makes sense and helps :happy:

Solution