Done it! button

Animated GIF

Good news, everyone!
We added a global "Done it" button to the Exercise of the Day. Once you click on the exercise of the day, you will see it right under the exercise. The counter is visible to everyone so you know how many people have completed (and let us know they have completed) the challenge.

Screenshot 2024-03-18 181133.png

For now, the feature is only available in the Exercise of the Day section. We are going to test it for a bit and, if it's something you like, we will add it to workouts, programs and challenges.

We hope you like it!

- DAREBEE Team

Lilu

Mother of Dragons from Armavir, Russian
Hello! This is undoubtedly cool, but I would like not a counter of how much someone has done, but personal days without passes. This will be amazing motivation! P.S. It’s been a month since I stopped doing the exercise of the day because I lost motivation.

nutellasushi

from Texas
Pronouns: She/her
Animated GIF

Good news, everyone!
We added a global "Done it" button to the Exercise of the Day. Once you click on the exercise of the day, you will see it right under the exercise. The counter is visible to everyone so you know how many people have completed (and let us know they have completed) the challenge.

View attachment 3449

For now, the feature is only available in the Exercise of the Day section. We are going to test it for a bit and, if it's something you like, we will add it to workouts, programs and challenges.

We hope you like it!

- DAREBEE Team
It was a fun surprise!!! it gives me a feel of accomplishment!!

Maladignia

Fae Posts: 9
Hello! This is undoubtedly cool, but I would like not a counter of how much someone has done, but personal days without passes. This will be amazing motivation! P.S. It’s been a month since I stopped doing the exercise of the day because I lost motivation.
You are looking for an old page which is still there (and I really hope it stays, I'm at 1339 now...) : https://darebee.com/dd