Advice needed - Post-Surgery Training

Brenntus

Hi there to each and everybody,

I´m using darebee a few years now but had to stop training nearly the whole last year because some serious athrosis in my right shoulder. Mid of november it was corrected through surgery - they cut off about 5 mm of my collarbone and polished the rest.

With beginning of 2023 I will restart training - serious training. Which training would be suitable?

Solution
I'd start with the Vitality program and go from there. It's the easiest one and won't put a heavy load on your joints.. I started with it back when I recovered from an accident and thought it was a solid start.
So, basically what @Ratio Tile already posted.

Ratio Tile

Jedi from Poland
I am no doctor, but if I had a serious surgery and wanted to resume workouts, I'd start slow, eg. with the easiest ones on this site. Only if they felt too easy I'd work my way up to the point where I could have just enough challenge.

On Darebee you can filter workouts by difficulty. This may be a good start. And pay close attention to your body, it should send you signals when you push too hard.

lofivelcro

Hunter from the sticks
"Tomorrow do thy worst, for I have lived today"
I'd start with the Vitality program and go from there. It's the easiest one and won't put a heavy load on your joints.. I started with it back when I recovered from an accident and thought it was a solid start.
So, basically what @Ratio Tile already posted.

Solution