Challenges and rest days

Isagi

hello. I am new to the community. I have a question. I noticed that in the 30-day challenges the rest days are not marked. So am I supposed to do the exercises 30 days in a row? I really want to start one of the challenges and I want to do it the way it should be done. Thank you.

Solution
Yes, you are supposed to do the exercises daily for 30 days without stops. The DAREBEE way is that we do not take rests, but rather, have active rests where the intensity of the workouts is lowered to allow recovery. However, you can take a full rest if you need to do so, so don't be afraid to take a day off if you need it. Be mindful and always listen to your body first and foremost.

If you check some of our logs, you'll see that it isn't uncommon for us to actually take a break from a 30 day program or a challenge because either we can't take on those in that day, or life had its way to eat our time. There's people who do the 30 days programs and challenges only during the week, and take the weekend off from training. Sure, it takes...

Sólveig

Pirate from Cabudare - Venezuela
Pronouns: She/Her
"Ars longa, vita brevis"
Yes, you are supposed to do the exercises daily for 30 days without stops. The DAREBEE way is that we do not take rests, but rather, have active rests where the intensity of the workouts is lowered to allow recovery. However, you can take a full rest if you need to do so, so don't be afraid to take a day off if you need it. Be mindful and always listen to your body first and foremost.

If you check some of our logs, you'll see that it isn't uncommon for us to actually take a break from a 30 day program or a challenge because either we can't take on those in that day, or life had its way to eat our time. There's people who do the 30 days programs and challenges only during the week, and take the weekend off from training. Sure, it takes them longer, but the important part is to do the thing and complete the challenge. Is not a competition.

Solution

Isagi

If you check some of our logs, you'll see that it isn't uncommon for us to actually take a break from a 30 day program or a challenge because either we can't take on those in that day, or life had its way to eat our time. There's people who do the 30 days programs and challenges only during the week, and take the weekend off from training. Sure, it takes them longer, but the important part is to do the thing and complete the challenge. Is not a competition.
Thank you :)