DATES

atomicangela

Fae from Nowhere
"Never be a prisoner of your past. It was a lesson, not a life sentence."
Chocolate covered dates ❤️

Dates deseeded
Nut butter of choice (I like almond)
Nuts (optional)
Melted chocolate of choice (I like dark)
A small amount of Coconut oil (optional)
Coconut or other random topping

Put the nut butter in between the date. Add nuts on top of that if you want. Then leave in freezer for about 10-20min. Melt chocolate (and coconut oil if using) in microwave in 30sec increments. Mix well. Dip dates in chocolate and place on parchment paper (or paper plate). Then sprinkle coconut or any other yummy topping of choice and place in fridge for about 10-20 min until chocolate solidifies!

So yummy 😋😋😋 My new favorite addiction and this is the first time I've tried dates!!! ❤️

So the main reason for this post is to ask if anybody has any other date recipes to share!?

I love cooking and recipes! I have been checking out darebeets recently already but I would love more *healthy* recipe fuel!!!! 😀

atomicangela

Fae from Nowhere
Oh and one more thing. What's your opinion on how many dates you can eat in a day?? I know everything is great in moderation but when I googled it I got a bunch of mixed answers!!!

OJJJEM

Mother of Dragons Posts: 585
are dates good
:plot: :vibes:
Dates are on the more delicious end of the acquired taste spectrum... I would highly recommend trying one... If you don't like it, you now have an excellent opportunity to get to know your neighbor when you try to pawn the rest of 'em off on somebody... HAHAHA! :LOL:

atomicangela

Fae from Nowhere
Yeah I JUST NOW have caught on to all of these healthy snacks!! One of my issues is that I LOVE SWEETS. I am slowly changing up my diet a bit and adding healthy recipes. I think the next thing I want to make with dates is COOKIES :heart: !!!

I love Darebee and Darebeets!!

Next thing I am going to look into is making homemade chipotle ranch!! I love ranch but hate how unhealthy it is!

atomicangela

Fae from Nowhere
PS right when I made this date post originally, I noticed Darebeets has something similar to this recipe!! LOL. I didn't notice but figured I'd keep the post so I can chat a little!!! (and stop being a lurking creep on all the old posts)

gerbil

Assassin from winterset iawa
"if it doesn't challenge you it doesn't change you"
Dates are on the more delicious end of the acquired taste spectrum... I would highly recommend trying one... If you don't like it, you now have an excellent opportunity to get to know your neighbor when you try to pawn the rest of 'em off on somebody... HAHAHA! :LOL:
dang they are good

gerbil

Assassin from winterset iawa
"if it doesn't challenge you it doesn't change you"
you should try the Oreos with pop rocks in the middle oh yeah I've been trying the rocks workout routine and what he eats and it helps a lot