From Foundation Light to…?

TakingBabyStepsBack

"Keep fighting. Fortune will favor the patient and persistent."
Hello to all bees, wherever you may be. I hope you’re doing okay.

My question is worthy of a few snickers, I know, but when it comes to planning things out I’m still in need of some guidance.

Yesterday I finally knocked off Foundation Light (yes, I know, it felt like it took forever), and basically I’m not sure what program to start next. Structure does seem to be my friend for lack of better words, and I’m still going to have to be careful with my arthritic right hip (in other words, going for long streaks is a bit of a risk at present still), but there’s still plenty of desire to put a foot in front of the other.

Just based on what I’ve been seeing my gut says probably Foundation, but I’m not quite in a place where I can trust my judgment. Thoughts?

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Just based on what I’ve been seeing my gut says probably Foundation, but I’m not quite in a place where I can trust my judgment. Thoughts?
The training scheme between the two programs is practically the same, I would also take a look at the other lv I programs, variation is important in order not to get bored :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Any thoughts about Baseline or Vitality?
They are both excellent programs, I personally found the vitality leg raises a bit excessive for a program of that level of difficulty they are a bit too many, but it is my personal opinion :)
Whichever program between the two you choose you will still continue great ;)