I ♥ Creatine

Henry

Warrior Monk from Ontario Canada
"KEEP FIT - EAT WELL"
Bought a 650g tub of pure (pharmaceutical grade) Creatine Monohydrate, I haven't seen it available for a long time. I'm taking it in a cup of warm water or puerh tea with a teaspoon of wildflower honey.

Last edited:

Andi64

from Margareten
I like it too, but make sure you get the good stuff aka Creapure.
It's cheap, effective and very well researched. You can give it to your grandmother!
For people living in Europe, esp. German speaking areas, I can recommend the Kölner Liste:
It's screens food-additives for athletes for doping- and other harmful substances. They work with NADA and DOSB.
Some companies produce cheap and that means that there are undesired residuals in the Creatin.

Last edited:

Henry

"KEEP FIT - EAT WELL"
Here in Canada there hasn't been any in the shops till now and low stock or sold out, what I bought is excellent quality, it probably comes from Germany but doesn't say just pure pharmaceutical grade. Definitely not cheap.

Henry

"KEEP FIT - EAT WELL"
Aftter two weeks of creatine twice a day in a cup of warm water with a teaspoon of wildflower honey my pushups have doubled in strength and power. My lifting has really been boosted, really chuffed.

Henry

"KEEP FIT - EAT WELL"
Just bought 300g Micronized L-Glutamine, got home and mixed some in water it was like minutes later I started to get a high feeling, wow! good stuff.

There’s a reason why athletes take L-glutamine: it supports muscle repair and growth after exercise. It’s also an essential fuel source for the cells in your gut, supporting intestinal health and gut lining. But the benefits don’t stop there. L-glutamine also helps restore glutamine levels depleted after periods of physical stress (e.g., prolonged exhaustive exercise ). Consider adding a scoop of L-Glutamine to your post-workout regimen!

Support for muscle cell repair after exercise
Helps support digestive system health after periods of physical stress

Hardy

I have found Creatine gives me a sore throat. Anyone else had this?
Bought a 650g tub of pure (pharmaceutical grade) Creatine Monohydrate, I haven't seen it available for a long time. I'm taking it in a cup of warm water or puerh tea with a teaspoon of wildflower honey
Bought a 650g tub of pure (pharmaceutical grade) Creatine Monohydrate, I haven't seen it available for a long time. I'm taking it in a cup of warm water or puerh tea with a teaspoon of wildflower honey.

Henry

"KEEP FIT - EAT WELL"
I have found Creatine gives me a sore throat. Anyone else had this?
Anything else give you a sore throat ? Get a tablespoon of clear sesame oil (not roasted), put in your mouth , don't swollow and lay down and gargle for 10 minutes, swish around the mouth and spit out.

Henry

"KEEP FIT - EAT WELL"
I've only used Creatine Monohydrate but did have one brand that had Creatine Phosphate as wellas the Monohydrate, worked very well but also had maltodextrin it being a fruit punch.