I need advice pls

matban

Im trying to stay fit and lose weight but i need advice on what my workout routine should be. Im a begginer that just started last week and ive just been doing begginer and leg workouts from the collections but I need help on rountine I should be doing. And I also wanna ask on what i should be eating for protein bc all Ive been doing for the last week is drinking a lot water, not eating that much junk and eating more healthy. Any advice is deeply appreciated 🙏

Tileenah

Warrior from France
You can look in the programs section to have a workout scheduled everyday. You can also follow the workout of the day or exercise of the day.
Here are a few programs that are beginner level :
You can try one of them out and if you feel it's too easy move up to something level II and so on.
Here are also a few darebee's guides to help you find how to make a routine that works for you :
And one on proteins and where to find them :
Good luck on your journey !

matban

You can look in the programs section to have a workout scheduled everyday. You can also follow the workout of the day or exercise of the day.
Here are a few programs that are beginner level :
You can try one of them out and if you feel it's too easy move up to something level II and so on.
Here are also a few darebee's guides to help you find how to make a routine that works for you :
And one on proteins and where to find them :
Good luck on your journey !
Thank you for the links and reply! I’ll check them all out when I have the time. One question though for the programs, could I do more than just one program or should I rather stick with just one?

Tileenah

Warrior from France
It is better to do just one program and if you want to do more, add an add-on which are built to be a second one (look for add-on in the search console of the program section of darebee)
If you're looking to lose weight though I suggest you add walking to your daily activities, you have lots of challenges for that. You can also like any number of challenge you like to your program, but I would advise to start small and build from there (in 3 weeks or so) so that you had time to build a routine habit and stick to it, otherwise you could become frustrated and not want to do it again the next day. The end game is really to become regular here, even a little goes a long way if you're consistent in working out!

matban

It is better to do just one program and if you want to do more, add an add-on which are built to be a second one (look for add-on in the search console of the program section of darebee)
If you're looking to lose weight though I suggest you add walking to your daily activities, you have lots of challenges for that. You can also like any number of challenge you like to your program, but I would advise to start small and build from there (in 3 weeks or so) so that you had time to build a routine habit and stick to it, otherwise you could become frustrated and not want to do it again the next day. The end game is really to become regular here, even a little goes a long way if you're consistent in working out!
I see. Thank you for the help and I’ll start doing it from today ! I wasn’t able to workout sunday and monday due to a fever but Im feeling much better so I can start again. :LOL::LOL: Thanks for the advice again, I appreciate it lots.

Redline

DAREBEE Team
DAREBEE Team
Ninja from Marseille, France
Best of luck with it all, @matban ! :vibes:

Being able to build long-term habits will make more difference in the long run than the intensity of individual workouts. Sticking to it can be difficult at first but it will definitely get easier with time. And when you feel it's gotten easier, that'll be when it's time to make your training sessions more challenging. ;)

Last edited:

matban

Best of luck with it all, @matban ! :vibes:

Being able to build long-term habits will make more difference in the long run that the intensity of individual workouts. Sticking to it can be difficult at first but it will definitely get easier with time. And when you feel it's gotten easier, that'll be when it's time to make your training sessions more challenging. ;)
Thank you alot @Redline !! Seeing positive comments anywhere with people supporting each other is how I keep going and have a positive mind. Im really glad of finding out about DAREBEE where I can see some changes already! :)