Ironheart vs Ironborn

Solution
Ironborn is a classic dumbbell workout that follows a 4 day pattern: 1 shoulders, chest and triceps, 2 back and biceps, 3 leg day, 4 abs.
Ironheart follows a 3-day scheme: 1 arms, 2 legs, 3 tendons, mobility etc, it is more atypical as a program than a classic one with dumbbells.

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Ironborn is a classic dumbbell workout that follows a 4 day pattern: 1 shoulders, chest and triceps, 2 back and biceps, 3 leg day, 4 abs.
Ironheart follows a 3-day scheme: 1 arms, 2 legs, 3 tendons, mobility etc, it is more atypical as a program than a classic one with dumbbells.

Solution

oneironaut

Alchemist from Astral Sea
"Are you dreaming?"
I love IRONBORN and it works with my schedule because it adds strength to my existing running + stretching. The fact that IRONBORN is always a strength workout (with the predictable 4 day rotation cycle) lets me design my week around it. Literally just finished my eighth round and plan to keep going with small weight increases over time. I should note that I do 4 days of IRONBORN a week even though the 30 day programs are designed to be consecutive. Your situation may be different but wanted to explain why it works for me so well. If the balance of having tendon + mobility work would help you then IRONHEART could be the way to go.

Last edited: