New Here

from Australia
"So Far No Limits"
Hi Everyone, About 10 months ago I started with an idea to lose some weight, get healthier and fitter. I think I went to hard too early with heaps of push ups, chin ups, pull ups, running skipping, boxing bag and sit ups. After a couple months ended up with really sore shoulder and right knee even though the weight was falling off very quickly and I was starting to feel really fit. I decided to take a few steps back then I found Darebee website.

I have started here doing some most of the level one programs as well as some level 2 and 3 programs simultaneously as well as using a rowing machine and cross trainer.

So far in my journey I have lost 22kg and now I feel quite fit and energetic again. I am 54yrs old and 168cm. 10 months ago I weighed in at 89kg and now weigh in at 67kg. I have no before photo's as I was too embarrassed to get photographed with no shirt.

I have found the better I feel the more I want to achieve

Even if you are past 50yrs old like me with a good diet and regular exercise it is possible to become healthier and fitter. Big thank you to Darebee for making these programs

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 14
  • Untitled.png
    Untitled.png
    57.4 KB · Views: 4
Last edited: