Show prep

rune

Pirate Posts: 3
I am getting ready to be on stage for the first time in a while and need to build up some leg strength and flexibility.
I am thinking some of the prep for runners might be helpful, but I would love to hear some other thoughts on it!
I also badly injured my knee a little over a year ago, just to complicate matters.

So what do you all suggest to train for dance?
(It's a musical, Rock of Ages)
Thanks!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
What if you try Combat HIIT?
You use your legs a lot and it's a great cardio workout, just to give you some ideas :)
There are no workouts or programs for dance, so at most as you said you can look at those for running or cardio and HIIT.

broli

Ninja Posts: 125
Those are lower body/strength tone WOs and they are related to dancing.

Then you can search lower body/stretching WOs with the filter:

And you can search lower body/strength tone WOs.

Nitrous828

Jedi from United States
"May The Force Be With You!"
I am getting ready to be on stage for the first time in a while and need to build up some leg strength and flexibility.
I am thinking some of the prep for runners might be helpful, but I would love to hear some other thoughts on it!
I also badly injured my knee a little over a year ago, just to complicate matters.

So what do you all suggest to train for dance?
(It's a musical, Rock of Ages)
Thanks!
sorry to hear about your knee, include this in your daily workouts to help with your knee problems