Tiny Dancer Gettin' Swole.

dancer

Fae from India
Pronouns: She/Her
"New Bee getting fit"
6th June Morning & Afternoon
50 Push ups A Day Challenge 25
Counting Victories 24
Hourglass hips Pilates Fat burn and Side Booty 8 minutes 7 days a week - lily sabri workout
Summer Slim legs/ 14 days/ 7 days a week lily sabri workout
Fat Loss cardio full body cardio/14 days/7 days a week/ lily sabri workout -youtube
Every Day Slimmer Inner Thighs Pilates - Lily Sabri - youtube 7 days a week

Afternoon
A Salad A Day Challenge 23
No Junk Food Challenge 23
No Sugar Challenge 23
Abdominal crunches -67
Lose arm fat in 2 weeks -6 minutes - lily sabri workout - youtube
Leg Raises on the floor - 80
Lower Abs Challenge 21
Micro HIIT Challenge 17
Full Body Pilates Workout - Entire Body fat Burn & Tone - 7 days a week -youtube workout
Tone your arms in 2 weeks lean & slim pilates - lily sabri
Lose Lower Belly fat in 2 weeks (intense) -6 Minutes - 7 days a week Lily sabri youtube
Hourglass abs & waist Summer shred challenge/ 14 days/7 days a week/ lily sabri/ youtube
Full Body +Abs Pilates and fat burn Slim & tone Lily Sabri workout LSM Challenge 14 days/ 7 days a week
Lose Arm fat in 2 weeks 6 minutes/ Lily Sabri workout/ 7 days a week/ youtube/ leanwithlilyapp
Round Booty in 14 days / 10minutes / 7 days a week / youtube/leanwithlilyapp
Reformer Pilates no equipment /7 days a week/ youtube/ 15 minutes lily sabri!

Did as much as i could possibly do felt sooooo much born in the body and feeling helll yess with the body, felt the breathlessness and got the blood pumping in my body and went all out on workout after feeling like shit! recovered well got back on my feet and doing better one day at a time!

Workout is all worth it when the body is feeling good and energized and well! oh my gosh body felt such a high burn and was so sore by the end of 6 and a half hour workout! sooo worth it!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
7th June Morning
Hourglass hips Pilates Fat burn and Side Booty 8 minutes 7 days a week - lily sabri workout
Fat Loss cardio full body cardio/14 days/7 days a week/ lily sabri workout -youtube
Full Body Pilates Workout - Entire Body fat Burn & Tone - 7 days a week -youtube workout
Lose Lower Belly fat in 2 weeks (intense) -6 Minutes - 7 days a week Lily sabri youtube
Hourglass abs & waist Summer shred challenge/ 14 days/7 days a week/ lily sabri/ youtube
Full Body +Abs Pilates and fat burn Slim & tone Lily Sabri workout LSM Challenge 14 days/ 7 days a week
Lose Arm fat in 2 weeks 6 minutes/ Lily Sabri workout/ 7 days a week/ youtube/ leanwithlilyapp

Afternoon & Evening

Went for a 2 hour Swim!

Worked out alot did mainly pilates needed to just work calmly on my body as i was sore from the day before 6 and a half hour work out! soooo worth it! so dead by the end of the day! sorry didnt do durbee at all! will catch up in durbee as soon as i feel less sore in the body!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
10th June Morning and afternoon

Full Body Pilates + HIIT combinations with Lily Sabri lean with lily App/ 7days a week/ 14days!
Full Body Mat Pilates Tone and sculpt Body fat burn!/ 7 days a week/ 14days/ lean with lily!

Fuck it! gonna workout dont care about soreness needed to get the blood pumping in the body! back on my feet only with pilates will jump back in with durbee workout when i am confident of nailing it! body is giving me hell!

Given up sugar for good and Carbs going totally on the healthy route of life and dancing alot more 4 hours at a stretch sorry didnt mention that so feeling fit as hell as per my pic lol! slim down completely!

Last edited:

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
11th June Afternoon
Full Body Pilates + HIIT combinations with Lily Sabri lean with lily App/ 7days a week/ 14days!
Full Body Mat Pilates Tone and sculpt Body fat burn!/ 7 days a week/ 14days/ lean with lily!
50 Push ups A Day Challenge 26
Counting Victories 25
A Salad A Day Challenge 24
No Junk Food Challenge 24
No Sugar Challenge 24
Abdominal crunches -76

Did as much as i could do possibly 4 hours straight of workout felt the burn and the breathlessness and feeling sooo fit! body is feeling dam good! staying healthy for life and keeping to no sugar and no carbs!

Workout is soooo worth it when you know your goals for the month and know where you are lacking in the body and pay attention to that body part if you have missed out on working with that! using collagen powder for workout and ladies if you require collagen let me know it works like magic! Down 4 kgs!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
Morning
Brisk Walk around the neighborhood 2 laps!

12th June Afternoon and Evening

Bat Wings Tone up 40 day challenge and arms workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube workout

Durbee Workout
50 Push ups A Day Challenge 27
Counting Victories 26
A Salad A Day Challenge 25
No Junk Food Challenge 25
No Sugar Challenge 25
Abdominal crunches -45

Lower Abs Challenge -22
Epic glutes challenge -1
Durbee Program : Square one day 1

Done 4 hours straight of workout felt the high burn and the intensity of the workout and oh my gosh workout was soooo worth it kicked my ass in over drive of heat!
looking forward to where this takes me! hell yesss workout today in the heat as no electricity! felt the heat like crazy! hoping not to fall sick after this.... alright signing off now see you guys tomorrow!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
13th June
Rest day as was tired and exhausted from no electricity couldnt workout at all! the city and country was without electricity the whole day and night as well!got zero sleep in the whole day yesterday so couldnt workout.... heat exhaustion plus no sleep...looking forward to getting back to workout.....

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
14th June

Morning
Brisk Walk around the neighborhood 2 laps!

12th June Late Morning and Afternoon
Bat Wings Tone up 40 day challenge and arms workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube workout
Quick and effective abs pilates workout get a flat stomach/lily sabri/ youtube LSM workout 14 days
Pilates slim and tone inner thighs leg fat burn/ lily sabri/youtube/LSM workout 14 days
Get a slim waist with pilates toned hourglass shape/ lily sabri/ youtube/ LSM workout 14 days

Evening
went for 2 hour run

Completely went for a day of pilates workout and brisk walk and a run all in the same day trying to get back to being fit and trying to get my stamina back blood pumping in the system overall feel healthy in the body! completely drained and made myself tired and crashed early to sleep!

Workout is all worth it! as a dancer need to push myself to do better better and come back in shape!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
15th June
Morning
Durbee challenge -Brisk run around the neighborhood - 30 days of running challenge day 2

Late Morning

Quick and effective abs pilates workout get a flat stomach/lily sabri/ youtube LSM workout 14 days
Pilates slim and tone inner thighs leg fat burn/ lily sabri/youtube/LSM workout 14 days
Get a slim waist with pilates toned hourglass shape/ lily sabri/ youtube/ LSM workout 14 days

Afternoon
cool down workout! relaxed shower

Evening
went for 1 hour Swimming couldnt do 2 hours

Overall interesting day of workout and pilates Sorry not doing durbee as i got into alot of pilates and was interested by it! but will get back to durbee workout tomorrow morning thats a promise! but working my ass off to get back in shape and focus on myself and my health and newbie getting fit is absolutely right @Logan Thank you! for pushing me! you know what i mean! lol

Iam beyond grateful for this durbee journey and i couldnt have got this focus that i now have! Thank you! for all healing vibes you guys sent me sorry i didnt acknowledge it but you know i am grateful for you guys!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
16th June Afternoon and Evening
Did Hiit +pilates Live class with my mentor Lily sabri and smashed her live class as always Epic!

Durbee Workout
50 Push ups A Day Challenge 28
Counting Victories 27
A Salad A Day Challenge 26
No Junk Food Challenge 26
No Sugar Challenge 26
Abdominal crunches -56
Lower Abs Challenge -45

Epic glutes challenge -2
Durbee Program : Square one day 2

Spent 4 and a half hours on workout and did durbee workout as well and felt the burn oh my god my legs are literally on fire and body is feeling re energized after a lazy friday morning caught up on sleep and work from home as heat wave is shit in this country and no pollution finally due to rainy weather yesssss! went out in the rain and had some time off but didnt get wet! workout was worth it all the way body is feeling soooo much better but dead now! 4 hours and a half thank god for my energy levels are up due to caffeine in my system! felt oh my god woooow today in the workouts! keeping my promise to stay healthy staying away from sugar and carbs!

WORKOUT WAS EPIC!!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
17th June Afternoon

Quick and Effective Abs Pilates Workout Get a flat belly Lily Sabri/ youtube/ leanwithlilyapp/ 14 days challenge

Slim and tone your inner Thighs Leg fat burn/ Lily Sabri/ Youtube/ LeanwithlilyApp/14 days challenge
Get a slim Waist with Pilates Toned hourglass Shape/Lilysabri/Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 14days challenge

Durbee
50 Push ups A Day Challenge 29
Counting Victories 28
A Salad A Day Challenge 27
No Junk Food Challenge 27
No Sugar Challenge 27

Did as much as possible in 4 hours non stop of workout and oh hell felt the burn and the breathlessness! and worked out like crazy! felt restlessness so did some wall pilates as well late night workout!

Eating slightly better then i used to but not fully as weather is playing up to be more in the late 30s and 40s so body feels fried after a while....

Last edited:

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
19th june
Quick and Effective Abs Pilates Workout Get a flat belly Lily Sabri/ youtube/ leanwithlilyapp/ 14 days challenge
Slim and tone your inner Thighs Leg fat burn/ Lily Sabri/ Youtube/ LeanwithlilyApp/14 days challenge
Get a slim Waist with Pilates Toned hourglass Shape/Lilysabri/Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 14days challenge

Sorry Continued with Pilates as found it challenging and interesting and felt the burn in the belly and legs oh my gosh 3 hours of it! belly was on fire! felt it everywhere in the body sweated like crazy as heat levels were insane and the workouts were intense! body is feeling oh my gosh!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
21st June

Afternoon

Small waist pilates workout only from my left side didnt touch my right side at all as it was too sore/ Lilysabri/ youtubeworkout/14days challenge/
Waist Pilates workout Simple and calming/lilysabri/youtube/ 14days challenge

Didnt do tooo much workout as i was not feeling good but still managed with one hour workout and that too pilates and felt the burn! and did as much as i could despite feeling nauseous but felt better after workout got back on my feet! felt healthier!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
22nd June

Morning and Afternoon

Summer booty pilates Challenge Shape and round booty!/ Lilysabri/ Youtube/leanwithlilyapp/ 14days challenge
Lose fat in 7 days belly waist and abs/Lilysabri/youtube/leanwithlilyApp/7 days challenge/

Did 3 hours of only pilates and this time workout was shit epic Sooooo Much of pilates that the body is feeling oh my gosh helll yessss and ready to do more workout getting back stamina and physical health! doing as much as i can and feeling so much healthier then ever before! sorry will get back to durbee tomorrow! just exhausted! signing off for now as i cleaned up every room possible in the house! see you tomorrow! :yes:

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
23rd June

Afternoon and Evening

Summer booty pilates Challenge Shape and round booty!/ Lilysabri/ Youtube/leanwithlilyapp/ 14days challenge
Lose fat in 7 days belly waist and abs/Lilysabri/youtube/leanwithlilyApp/7 days challenge/
Durbee Workout

50 Push ups A Day Challenge 30 completed
Counting Victories 29
A Salad A Day Challenge 28
No Junk Food Challenge 28
No Sugar Challenge 28
Abdominal crunches -30
Lower Abs Challenge -3
Epic glutes challenge -3
Durbee Program : Square one day 3

Did 4 and a half hours of non stop workout and felt the burn oh shit yeaaa and the breathlessness and was sore like hell all over belly especially took the load! felt healthier and got back stamina! hell yeaa!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats 50 Push ups A Day Challenge :worried:

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
24th June
Afternoon and Evening

Durbee Workout
Counting Victories 30
A Salad A Day Challenge 29
No Junk Food Challenge 29
No Sugar Challenge 29
Abdominal crunches -35
Lower Abs Challenge -4
Epic glutes challenge -4
Durbee Program : Square one day 4
Ballerina Workout - Durbee Finally ballet workout on durbee hell yess!

Stretching and cool down workout! -youtube!

did 4 and a half hours of shit burning workout and it was all worth it booty and body has felt the burn and workout each and everyday without giving up even for a second feels oh my god! hell yess good be fitter and stamina is definitely back on track but need to even out my arms still need to get there not happy with arms one arm is fatter then the other due to alot of reasons but will get there one way or another!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
25th June
Afternoon and Evening

Durbee Workout
A Salad A Day Challenge 30
No Junk Food Challenge 30
No Sugar Challenge 30
Abdominal crunches -41
Lower Abs Challenge -5
Epic glutes challenge -5
Durbee Program : Square one day 5
Durbee Workout: Calm down

Stretching and cool down workout! -youtube!

did 3 and a half hours of shit burning workout and it was all worth it booty and body has felt the burn and workout each and everyday without giving up even for a second feels oh my god! hell yess good be fitter and stamina is definitely back on track. Working on myself big time as i have had alot of free time to workout and getting the body moving and blood pumping in the body and feeling every part of the body sore as hell!

Found out my glucose is low so made sure to keep glucose with me and get back to being healthier attended to the glucose issue and feeling back on track didnt give up on myself or my workout!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
26th June

Went for a late Evening run for an hour and 10 minutes and calmed myself down in the rain!
Hourglass full body fat 10 minutes/ Lily sabri pilates workout/ leanwithlilyapp/ Youtubeworkout/
Hourglass waist/ 7 minutes/ Lily sabri pilates workout/ LeanwithlilyApp/ Youtubeworkout/
Durbee program: 60 Days of walking day 1 done :v:

Body was really sore by the end of the day as previous days workout has been epic as hell keeping my promises to get fitter, healthier, Stronger, Hell more confidence in me!

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
And congrats again :worried:

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
27th June

I Completely Rested my body from so much workout had a long day met with childhood friends who i grew up with in the united States of America they were visiting after 7 long years! we all got soaked in the heavy monsoon rain so we are a little under the weather now but will get back on my feet!

Have a great day or night everyone!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
I invent feasible workouts with this heat and the little energy I have in this period :)
woooow sounds interesting and the heat wave is terrible but we have wet and humid weather and horrible pollution so makes it hard to workout so i stay indoors and workout! this heat of summer is never ending!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
I am struggling to keep my motivation with the heat and my schedule that is really full untill July. I try going swimming as often as I can.
awwwwweeeee well if you need motivation you can always check out some fitness videos that should keep you motivated and i can imagine the heat of summer is terrible here too and yea i can see that your Schedule is soooo full with family stuff! but its incredible how much you are able to do despite your schedule being full! and i go swimming once a week it depends upon how the weather is here if its too polluted i dont step out.... but i do go once a week at least!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
28th June

Morning work from home due to monsoon season and got in some workout at the same time
Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 1 done :u::v:

Hourglass full body fat 10 minutes/ Lily sabri pilates workout/ leanwithlilyapp/ Youtubeworkout/
Hourglass waist/ 7 minutes/ Lily sabri pilates workout/ LeanwithlilyApp/ Youtubeworkout/

Durbee Workout:

Lower Abs Challenge 6
Epic glutes challenge 6
30 Days Walking Challenge day 1 done :v::heart:

Durbee Program
Zen Program Day 1 Done :v::heart:

Smashed another Session of Workout and feeling fresh and feeling stretched out and feeling elated with the workout! felt the burn oh my gosh body is sore all over and felt the breathlessness and woooow did some stretching with the foam roller and todays workout was epic went for 3 and a half hours non stop! Signing off good night everyone from my end see you all tomorrow i am dead tired now! have a great day ahead and safe night around the world! see you guys for now!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
29th June

Running High temperature and low energy and low on glucose overall sick again got wet in the rain today..... not on purpose was helping family out with errands Rest day from workout will get back on my feet! see you all tomorrow have a great day everyone signing off and calling it a night....

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
30th June Late evening Workout
Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 2 done :u::v:

Durbee Workout:
Lower Abs Challenge 7
Epic glutes challenge 7
Zen Program Day 2 done!

Did as much as i could possibly do felt the burn and the breathlessness and felt oh my gosh! Needed the workout after feeling yuck the entire day..... good god the the body felt healthier and fitter! felt good to workout! spent 3 hours busting my ass on workout!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
1st July Late Morning and Afternoon and evening!

Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 3 done
Define your lower abs in 12 days Belly fat burn/ LeanwithlilyApp/ Youtubeworkout/ Lilysabri
Everyday Pilates leg Workouts fat burn and tone/Leanwithlily/ Youtubeworkout/ Lilysabriworkouts/

Durbee Workout:
Lower Abs Challenge 8
Epic glutes challenge 8
Zen Program Day 3 done!

Oh my gosh Felt the Burn and breathlessness and shit! Body feels soooo healthy and fitter and slimmer from the waist down! feeling wonderful workout was worth it and keeping to the promise of workout and getting fitter and healthier since i have been sick its amazing to have energy. The feeling of being fitter and back on the feet spent 4 hours kicking ass in workout! feeling absolutely comfortable in my own body. Calmer with yoga and meditation soothing for how i have been feeling past few days! Thank you guys for the wishes i am back on the feet! staying healthier and alot calmer!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
2nd July Morning

Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 4 done
Define your lower abs in 12 days Belly fat burn/ LeanwithlilyApp/ Youtubeworkout/ Lilysabri
Everyday Pilates leg Workouts fat burn and tone/Leanwithlily/ Youtubeworkout/ Lilysabriworkouts/

Durbee Workout:
Lower Abs Challenge 9
Epic glutes challenge 9
Zen Program Day 4 done!

Late Night
Got in a dance class with my dance school Jazz aint no mountain high choreography
Contemporary fault in our Stars Choreography

Enjoyed my workout and was totally worth it!! Did 3 hours and 45 minutes of workout still managed to workout even though it was family sunday! feeling amazing healthier fitter and definitely slimmer and workout is always worth it! felt the burn and breathlessness big time oh my god got Soooooo freaking tired by the end of the day! haha worth it! body is feeling good! energized!

Signing off for now see you soon!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
3rd July Morning & Afternoon

Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 5 done

Durbee Workout:
Lower Abs Challenge 10
Epic glutes challenge 10
Zen Program Day 5 done!
Durbee Workout: I showed up workout

Cool Down yoga!

Did as much as i could possibly do in 5 hours and felt an absolute burn oh my gosh body felt it so strongly! and enjoy every minute of workout!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
5th of July Late evening

Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 5 done

Did 3 and a half hours of workout as i got tooo sore with tons of pilates and in between HIIT and havent got enough sleep from 4th of july family stuff so energy was up and down...! but still managed to workout! workout was worth it!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
6th July 2023
Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 6 done

Did 3 and half hours of workout and killed it and smashed it! felt the burn and breathlessness and felt every part of my body become so sore couldnt do durbee! promise to get back to it!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
7th July 2023
Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 6 done
Get Abs and lose belly fat/ Lilysabri/ youtubeworkout/
Durbee Workout:

Lower Abs Challenge 11
Epic glutes challenge 11
Zen Program Day 6 done!
Durbee Workout: Butterfly workout

Did as much as i could in 5 and a half hours of workout and got completely sore! and felt amazing and dead by the end of the day! oh my gosh felt the soreness couldnt do any other house activity legs and belly were on fire.... and did as much as i could....

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
8th July

Durbee Workout
Lower Abs Challenge 12
Epic glutes challenge 12
Zen Program Day 7 done!

Did as much as i could in 3 hours and 40 minutes late night! and enjoyed working out! felt every part of the body ache and was so sore! but good feeling!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
10th July

Lower abs Fat loss workout/ Lily sabri/ Youtube/LeanwithlilyApp/ 40 days challenge day 7 done
Do this Everyday to get an hour glass waist/ LilysabriPilatesworkout/ Youtube LSM Challenge/ LeanwithLily
Pilates Booty Burn fat burn and tone/14days challenge/ Youtube LSM Challenge/ Leanwithlily
Slimmer Inner thighs/ Lilysabri/ LSM Challenge/ leanwithlily/

Loved doing only pilates with little Bit of HIIT and Oh my god felt the burn! love for workout ... in the middle of studying for ielts and Toefl and Applying for jobs in the usa doing great at it!

dancer

Fae from India
"New Bee getting fit"
11th July
Summer Abs Pilates workout/ Lily Sabri/ LSM Challenge/ LeanwithLily/
Lose arm fat/ Lily Sabri/ LSM Challenge/ LeanwithLily/
get Toned Abs with Pilates/ LSM CHallenge/ Lily Sabri/ LeanwithlilyApp/
Slim Pilates Legs/ LSM Challenge/ Lily Sabri/ LeanwithLilyApp/
Sexy Shoulders & Arms/ LilySabri/ LeanwithLilyApp
Snatched Waist/ Lily Sabri/ LeanwithlilyApp/

Smashed 3 hours of workout! oh my god loved every minute of it! love the feel of pilates! feeling oh my god worked out!