What is your favorite music to work out to

thinman

Warrior Monk Posts: 131
"Be Strong - Be Active - Be empowered."
My gym has sounds that are classic rock and I noticed they put up a request sheet so I wrote Motorhead: the chase is better than the catch, and Hawkwind: master of the universe.
Generally I don't bother with sounds, I just workout.

MadamMeow

Fae from Central NJ
"I see my vision burn, I feel my memories fade with time, but Im too young to worry..."
I love Lemmy! :loveu:

My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold so I would like that and hard rock/progressive metal like that.

Years ago I used to walk/jog on my lunch hour and listen to music like that through what I think was Google music or whatever became YouTube music. That was how I even found A7X and also before I found Spotify.

Except now with limited time in the day, I don't do it with music. I work out watching the new episode of my soap opera, Days of Our Lives.

Watching being relative, hard to look if I'm doing something like planks or push-ups. :happy:

AquaMarie

Paladin from Texas, USA
Pronouns: she/her
"If there is magic on this planet, it is contained in water."
Video game soundtracks. :LOL: The Assassin's Creed and Persona series are some of my favorites!

luuutscher

Paladin from Germany
"Getting back into it"
Video game soundtracks. :LOL: The Assassin's Creed and Persona series are some of my favorites!
Same!!
I like the Mass Effect OSTs. They give me that Commander Shepherd feeling, that helps me push through hard sets

Alternitavely it's anything fun like Busted (90s Kid vibes!)

Astro

Gotta be Nine Inch Nails as my go to but I sprinkle in so various artist in the mix. "After Dark" and "Can You Feel My Heart" as cliche as it sounds are damn good workout songs. Mich Gordon with the Doom Eternal soundtrack makes me feel like that my bal*ls are made of steel, especially the eternal gains remix on YouTube.