✨ Progress, Not Perfection

lilybilly

Pronouns: she/her
Hiya! Just found out about Darebee a few months ago via a Habitica challenge, and thought it was a really cool website! I've been meaning to start a program but have been kind of reluctant since I have a lot of things competing for my time and attention, and I knew I'd struggle to stay motivated to exercise.

Today I decided I'd do the daily exercise every evening to get some extra movement in, and to get me in the habit of exercising regularly. Then when I get used to it and want something more challenging I'll do one of the programs. I'm excited to get started on this journey with you all! Wish me luck! All my updates will be going here 👍

lilybilly

04/13/24 - streak 9
Workout:
DDE - High knees, 30 seconds

04/14/24 - streak 10
Workout:
DDE - Calf raises, 40

*Damn, usually these exercises are pretty easy but this one burned a bit. also we're on day 10 now?? it feels like I've been doing it longer lol. I'm glad that I've stuck with it so far and haven't missed a day, although sometimes I do end up doing the exercises right before I go to sleep. I want to do it on a more consistent schedule though so when I switch to a more intense workout I'll have an easier time sticking with it.

Attachments

• th(11)~10.jpg
    th(11)~10.jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 1

lilybilly

04/15/24 - Streak: 11

Workout:
DDE - Tree Pose, 60 seconds

04/16/24 - Streak 12

Workout:
DDE - Side to side jumps, 40

I feel like I'm ready to start incorporating more difficult exercises into my routine. Rn I'm thinking I'll plan to do a workout routine twice a week, along with the daily exercise. But im gonna look more into what I wanna do and try to come up with a plan sometime soon 👍

Attachments

• th(11)~11.jpg
    th(11)~11.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 1