Beginning Combat Journey

neptune_z

Hey! I've just started using Darabee and got conscious of my body and wanna workout and get nto good shape. But i wanna get into Combat as well. You see, im quite a small man. I wanna be able to be un-killable in the future. Like how there is a Foundation Program for fitness, are there any programs which are like Foundation for Combat training?

Solution
Hey! I've just started using Darabee and got conscious of my body and wanna workout and get nto good shape. But i wanna get into Combat as well. You see, im quite a small man. I wanna be able to be un-killable in the future. Like how there is a Foundation Program for fitness, are there any programs which are like Foundation for Combat training?
For your first combat program I recommend Combat HIIT because there are follow along videos for every day. This is helpful if you're not already familiar with the combat moves. Also: if you do the program at Level I, the workouts are pretty short. This makes it easier to establish a routine of working out every day than with some of the other combat-based programs which tend to...

Laura Rainbow Dragon

Bard from Canada
"Striving to be the change."
For your first combat program I recommend Combat HIIT because there are follow along videos for every day. This is helpful if you're not already familiar with the combat moves. Also: if you do the program at Level I, the workouts are pretty short. This makes it easier to establish a routine of working out every day than with some of the other combat-based programs which tend to include some quite long workouts.

Combat HIIT isn't an easy program by any means. If you're new to exercising you might want to try one of the Difficulty Level 1 programs first. But take a look at the preview for Combat HIIT and if those look like exercises you;re ready to tackle now, give it a go.

Solution

neptune_z

For your first combat program I recommend Combat HIIT because there are follow along videos for every day. This is helpful if you're not already familiar with the combat moves. Also: if you do the program at Level I, the workouts are pretty short. This makes it easier to establish a routine of working out every day than with some of the other combat-based programs which tend to include some quite long workouts.

Combat HIIT isn't an easy program by any means. If you're new to exercising you might want to try one of the Difficulty Level 1 programs first. But take a look at the preview for Combat HIIT and if those look like exercises you;re ready to tackle now, give it a go.
Thank you Laura! It really helps!

neptune_z

To complete Laura's good reply.
If you want to become un-killable then you'll have to go to a good club to learn live with other people.
The sparring is very important in combat learning and this you can get only in the clubs!
Thank you Deadoks! Your tip is really helpful indeed. I'm 16/M and as far as i know, such clubs are not available in my nearest locality. I will definitely find and join a fighting club in the future though. As for now, I am focussing on getting into good shape and learning some basic moves to be able to defend myself and protect my family in the future. Once I have done that, my next priority would be to join a club and perfect my skills. Thank you both for ur amazing replies and tips. It is very helpful. Thank u guys!