Can anyone guide me as a beginner?

Solution
The simplest thing is to start with a 30-day Darebee program because it is already a complete, progressive and well-structured workout, you don't have to think about anything but just follow the program and it's fine even if you don't train every day, it will simply take more than 30 days to finish it :)
Use the filter to select the type of programs you are interested in and read the program presentation explanation to get an idea of what that type of training does in addition to browsing the workouts ;) :
It might be useful for you to take this test to understand what level you are at:

And these are some links to...

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
The simplest thing is to start with a 30-day Darebee program because it is already a complete, progressive and well-structured workout, you don't have to think about anything but just follow the program and it's fine even if you don't train every day, it will simply take more than 30 days to finish it :)
Use the filter to select the type of programs you are interested in and read the program presentation explanation to get an idea of what that type of training does in addition to browsing the workouts ;) :
It might be useful for you to take this test to understand what level you are at:

And these are some links to understand how the site is made and how it works:
and welcome :)

Solution

romejimenez

And these are some links to understand how the site is made and how it works:
and welcome :)
Thank you for this! I too am a beginner and would like to get started on my workout. These are helpful.