Endgame+ workout

mick21

Druid Posts: 6
Hi!

Is the Endgame+ workout meant to be performed in a circuit (one set each exercise, then a second set of each, etc.), or is it a traditional workout (multiple sets of the first exercise followed by multiple sets of the second exercise, etc.)?
Actually, I often find myself asking this question about Darebee workouts. Maybe others would also find it helpful if the workouts could be categorized by circuit vs. traditional?
I donate to your site frequently, because I genuinely appreciate it--and if I didn't, I wouldn't dream of making a suggestion like the one above!

Thanks for all you do!

Mick

Solution
@mick21 @Zdan

Endgame+ is not done in a traditional/classic style, it is circuit.

When you see a given amount of sets above all of the exercises, you do one cycle of all exercises after another.

When the sets are written below every exercise, you do multiple sets of one exercise before you do the next exercise.

From the manual:

Screenshot_20230822_090105_Brave.jpg

Traditional, if it's a circuit it specifies on it's name
There are some workouts, that have "circuit" in it, but most of them have not.

Nitrous828

Jedi from United States
"May The Force Be With You!"
Hi!

Is the Endgame+ workout meant to be performed in a circuit (one set each exercise, then a second set of each, etc.), or is it a traditional workout (multiple sets of the first exercise followed by multiple sets of the second exercise, etc.)?
Actually, I often find myself asking this question about Darebee workouts. Maybe others would also find it helpful if the workouts could be categorized by circuit vs. traditional?
I donate to your site frequently, because I genuinely appreciate it--and if I didn't, I wouldn't dream of making a suggestion like the one above!

Thanks for all you do!

Mick

You might want to have a look at the workout manual page to get a better understanding of the programs it simplifies it

Darebee Manual Page

HellYeah

"On the Run!"
@mick21 @Zdan

When you see a given amount of sets above all of the exercises, you do one cycle of all exercises after another.

When the sets are written below every exercise, you do multiple sets of one exercise before you do the next exercise.

From the manual:

Screenshot_20230822_090105_Brave.jpg

Traditional, if it's a circuit it specifies on it's name

Solution

Zdan

Spartan from Madeira Island
@mick21 @Zdan

From the manual:

View attachment 2362

so is Bootcamp circuit as well? i might be doing it wrong :(