Fighting now for a better tomorrow

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Pronouns: You there
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
Thanks @PetiteSheWolf . I'd be praying for the whole region if I thought it would help... maybe I can find a pagan prayer? Seems more reasonable for an atheist 🤔. It's going to get worse. We got our $#!t together for now after sleeping while on watch but it could deteriorate.

I'm fine. Working on my laptop from my parent's house but trying to find someplace I could volunteer at.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
"Every world spins in pain. If there is any kind of supreme being... it is up to all of us to become his moral superior. Vetinari/Pratchett"
We got our $#!t together for now after sleeping while
My neighbor was at the nature nova rave on Friday but decided to come back home in the middle of the night. He's a reservist in the paratroopers and while we were taking cover in the staircase he kept calling his friends from the army asking why there aren't any soldiers responding to what's going on, on the ground.

Last edited:

PetiteSheWolf

Alchemist from France
My neighbor was at the nature nova rave on Friday but decided to come back home in the middle of the night. He's a reservist in the paratroopers and while we were taking cover in the staircase he kept calling his friends from the army asking why there aren't any soldiers responding to what's going on, on the ground.
So sad...

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Still here. Actually things calmed down where I live. We only had 3 rocket barrages coming our way yesterday and nothing since... I planned on working out a bit and I'm trying to read your threads, mostly to calm myself down but the news coming yesterday afternoon threw me completely off.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Scrolling through telegram. These people upload uncensored videos both from Israel and gaza.
I have to say, I'm severely jaded by now.
Can't look at animal videos though. It's bad enough that I read the trigger warning: cows and dogs 🤢

WolfDreamer

Ranger from West Virginia, United States
"respawinning"
Share Love GIF

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
No workout today except for 300 hops for the haunted hive battle.
I have another cold... I don't know, maybe it's too many unfortunate events in a row plus the weather or something else that might be discovered but, I'm exhausted and despaired so that might be it.
In any case, please just be kind bees.

I'll be better tomorrow, probably.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV

Lyrics, if you have the patience...

Night

Over the treetops the clouds are witnessing
when the moon nods its head at the garden, gives a sign
"it's OK to sit"
the same bench there in the corner
collected all of the dew
and was wet
"Take a towel"
says the night and lies down

Chorus
This night
he doesn't give any sign
he blinds, he directs
the movements of an abundance of fireflies
he tells tales
and he thinks that children believe in this
from a night such as this

such as this.

The lights in the widows were turned out long ago
and two green eyes send out a symphony of moans
a minor scale
in the baby nurseries
they wail in waves
it pinches the heart
"hey mother, wake up"
says the night and lies down

Chorus

The wind started whistling a thousand melodies
hides the face of her yard, holds her breath
because a visitor comes
the moon rounds it's mouth
in such a pleasant smile
and combs his hair - "You are bald"
says the night and laughs

Chorus
https://lyricstranslate.com/en/laila-night.html

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Hi. Still alive, very depressed and anxious but still alive.
I'm back in my own apartment so I'm heading for the staircase everything there's a rocket barrage, most of the day I'm in the office though and that has several sheltered rooms.
Trying to start exercising again, in that respect the Haunted Hive event was very helpful.

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
I just came across a report, accidentally... I wish I never would have seen it. I so hope it's not true. This world might be beyond redemption

Gandhalfit

Druid from TLV
Sorry. This again (I'm listening to The Doors "The Wasp" while posting this..)
Screenshot_20231030-231625_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20231030-231640_Chrome.jpg