For vitality and ease 🌱

indigo

Fae from PNW
I was active for a time before the forum changed, with a different username. I took a break in the midst of big life change and am now finding I'm ready for that small but mighty nudge of accountability that comes with logging. So here I am. My simple goal is to make sure that I intentionally move my body every day, beyond my standard walks, and to make sure I have a healthy balance of cardio, strength and flexibility. I'm part-way through Unbound, Zen and the Miner Challenge and will likely add something running-related into the mix.

indigo

Fae from PNW
Thank you! @Fremen @Anek

Monday
âś“ 8 weeks to 5k - Day 29
âś“ Miner Challenge - Day 8
âś“ Unbound - Day 19
âś“ Zen - Day 14
âś“ A Salad a Day - Day 1

Today
âś“ 8 weeks to 5k - Day 30 (of 56)
âś“ Miner Challenge - Day 9
âś“ Unbound - Day 20
âś“ Zen - Day 15
âś“ A Salad a Day - Day 2

indigo

Fae from PNW
Thank you! @Mamatigerj

âś“ Zen - Day 16
âś“ A Salad a Day - Day 3
âś“ Unbound - Day 21

I remembered today that in addition to fitness goals, I also need to listen to my body. And I realized that I do not actually want to run 4x/week like in the 8 weeks to 5k program, so I'll re-configure that. I take walks at least twice a day, so I know I'm not sitting all day. Also pausing Miner Challenge for a day because I'm finding that even with stretching, I'm feeling loads of tension in my shoulders that shoulder taps aren't helping.

indigo

Fae from PNW
Hmm, somehow it's been a week. Derailed by a migraine and feeling the beginnings of a new cold. Still doing walking and yoga every day, though. I'll avoid anything strenuous until I'm sure the cold won't turn into anything worse.

âś“ Unbound - Day 22
âś“ Zen - Day 17

indigo

Fae from PNW
Yesterday
Walking
Gardening

Today
âś“ Zen - Day 22
âś“ Full Circuit - Day 4
âś“ Unbound - Day 27
I'm remembering again that if I do a thing enough days in a row, one day I'll realize I'm just a few days away from day 30, which feels a whole lot like accomplishing something. :)

Fremen

Shaman from Italy
"“Keep an eye on the staircases. They like to change.” Percy Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone."
Congrats on Unbound :worried: