How do i setup a training log?

Quarkmage

Druid from Santa Cruz, California
"on the hero s journey"
Hi Team-
getting rebooted on the new site. i think journaling workouts is an important tool that helps keep us focused, motivated and persistently working towards our goals. in the past i always did this by hand on a calendar and had the "how to" on setting up the training log in my bookmarks. i actually love looking back at some of my old calendars and getting an appreciation for how much effort i put it.
Can someone please help direct me to how to setup my check-in log and how to link it on the profile.
[maybe it is as easy as starting my own thread and linking that?]

Thanks for the ongoing support.

PS. Feels so good to be back in the Hive. I have continued workouts and programs pretty well, but have missed the updates and extra involvement that has really helped keep my fitness journey on track.

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her
Welcome back to the Hive :hi:
[maybe it is as easy as starting my own thread and linking that?]
Exactly that. You can link your thread in the your profile. There is a space for it way down after all the achievement lists. Just be careful not to put the whole URL into the form but only the part that's explained right there.

mavie

from germany
Pronouns: she/her
Hm, i'm not sure because i keep several tabs with current programs or else open.
There is a section in the profile where you can add your favorite workouts but i do not know where those show up then. Or you write them into your current status, that one shows up everywhere you post, under your profile pic.

oneironaut

Alchemist from Astral Sea
"Are you dreaming?"
Awesome, thank you @mavie
my log appears setup and linked.

do you also know how to tag my favorite workouts so they are linked in the profile? i forget the symbols and logic needed to make the actual workout appear.

You will need to figure out the "tag" for each workout. I find it via the URL: https://darebee.com/workouts/mage-workout.html <- in this case it's simply "mage" (omit the "-workout.html" and the rest of the URL). This should always be lowercase with hyphens instead of spaces.

Welcome back!

1690947519270.png

Last edited: