Is there a way I can be a Rep for this program? It's amazing!

WPrincess98

"Trainee"
Hello! I have never heard of this program before. I was wondering if I could potentially talk to or ask for contacting someone to become a rep for darebee so it won't shut down! This would take off and go viral on Tiktok or even if it was put in front of booktok. I've met and talked to so many people who would love to "train" as a fictional valkyrie and rogue and all of the booktok related classes. You would get so much support and I would love to be a part of this! I've always dreamed of a workout routine planned around becoming a warrior in one of my books and here you guys are hiding in the dark it seems. Please tell me how I can help promote you!

Damer

Administrator
DAREBEE Team
Warrior Monk from Terra
Pronouns: He/Him
@Fremen thank you for tagging me here. And, @WPrincess98 thank you for your kind offer. You don't need to be a representative of ours to help promote our content (and I'm thrilled you're loving our RPG fitness workouts and programs - a massive amount of work goes into making each of them happen) you can help raise awareness of who we are and what we do and, in the process, help many other people who need to feel stronger and be healthier. I hope this covers your question but feel free to ask me anything else you may need.

WPrincess98

"Trainee"
@Fremen thank you for tagging me here. And, @WPrincess98 thank you for your kind offer. You don't need to be a representative of ours to help promote our content (and I'm thrilled you're loving our RPG fitness workouts and programs - a massive amount of work goes into making each of them happen) you can help raise awareness of who we are and what we do and, in the process, help many other people who need to feel stronger and be healthier. I hope this covers your question but feel free to ask me anything else you may need.
It does thank you. If I were to promote it on other platforms would I tag #Darebee? Or tag you?