Journey of Kush

KushMan

Honeybee Posts: 3
Hello, my name is Kushal and recently I found about darebee on youtube. Right now I'm not well(both physically & mentally) and the workout programs here seem like a great place to start the journey of fitness. My goal right now is to build strength & stamina.

For the next 30 days I will be following 2 workout programs -- Total Burn and Ironheart.

Will update after 10 days.
Peace :)

KushMan

Hello, my name is Kushal and recently I found about darebee on youtube. Right now I'm not well(both physically & mentally) and the workout programs here seem like a great place to start the journey of fitness. My goal right now is to build strength & stamina.

For the next 30 days I will be following 2 workout programs -- Total Burn and Ironheart.

UPDATE - AFTER 10 DAYS

Hello,

let me start by saying that I couldn't workout twice because of the extra classes & extra curricular. I just did 3 days of Total Burn.
Also I realized, I cant even do 5 pushups/pullups now ..so I'm currently doing Wall pushups and Dead hangs.

I have completed 10 days of Ironheart, Arms of steel and Legs of steel (feeling good).
I'm on a Clean diet just had junk food like once in last 10 days. Sleep quality improved and water intake has increased too.

KushMan

UPDATE - AFTER 10 DAYS

Hello,

let me start by saying that I couldn't workout twice because of the extra classes & extra curricular. I just did 3 days of Total Burn.
Also I realized, I cant even do 5 pushups/pullups now ..so I'm currently doing Wall pushups and Dead hangs.

I have completed 10 days of Ironheart, Arms of steel and Legs of steel (feeling good).
I'm on a Clean diet just had junk food like once in last 10 days. Sleep quality improved and water intake has increased too.

UPDATE - AFTER 15 DAYS

Hello,

Didn't update because of illness(Dengue). Got sick for almost 2 weeks and started working out today morning.
Started from DAY 1 of Iron Heart, Arms of Steel, Legs of Steel and Totals <casuals>.