Journey to 25 Push-ups

Scout from Hollywood?
Pronouns: She/Her
"Gotta get more push-ups!!"
After a month shy of a year since I was last on here I have returned and I swear a month and a half ago I could do 20 push-ups in one go. There are witnesses! Now I can only do 7 standard push-ups in one go… So here we go on a journey to 25 push-ups! I also would like to work on my running and forearm plank times. I don’t really use darebee specific workouts as much anymore, except for maybe cool down stretches and yoga. However, the community here is great and I’ve been thinking about adding a program into my training, so here I am.

Pay no mind to the name, I think it was a cipher of some kind but I have since lost the key and which cipher I used ;-; So that’s fun… Anyway, in the great words of Mario: “Let’s a go!”

Oh yeah… I also need to eat more.

Scout from Hollywood?
Pronouns: She/Her
"Gotta get more push-ups!!"
September 24
Push ups: 7 standard, 8 kneeling, 5 incline
Plank: 1:45
Run: N/A

Breakfast: N/A
Lunch: I ate. I forgot what I ate but I ate. Broccoli was in there and rice and cheesecake and… pasta salad and uhhhh one more thing. Bread roll? Bread roll. + Mac and cheese
Dinner: More broccoli. I like broccoli. I had more stuff but I was more focused on talking with friends than what I was eating… but I ate!

Zenchan

Warrior Monk Posts: 64
"...probably in a forest..."
Welcome back! :hello:

Muscles have "muscle memory", they remember how big they used to be and under proper stimulation they grow back to their biggest size.

On top of it, there is a term called "greasing the groove", which means if you do an exercise often enough, your mind-muscle connection gets stronger and better, and you can do more of that exercise (perhaps even with heavier weight) even if you don't have significant muscle growth...

With other words, you will be at 25 pushups in no time. ;)